January 2018 Moms
Options

What my pregnant self is eating 6/22

I use Hypnobabies! http://www.hypnobabies-store.com/link.cgi?affiliateID=472

J18 December Siggy Challenge: Christmas Movies!

Pregnancy Ticker

EDD: 1/6/2018
Eva Jane: 7/23/2014

Re: What my pregnant self is eating 6/22

• Options
    Cannot get enough egg and cheese sandwiches.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    @RC1014 I've been loving bacon, egg and cheese sandwiches! Yum!

Pregnancy Ticker

• Options

*repost from 6/15 post*

DH grilled out his homemade special seasoning chicken and I sautéed a mix of vegetables (cauliflower, green beans, sugar snap peas, broccoli, carrots, mushrooms, etc), and made scalloped potatoes. I was craving the box kind! And we have leftovers for lunch, yum!

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    Oh I love summer in Egypt.  Fresh local produce months earlier than in the states.  Besides, fresh mangoes just came into season  <3 and fruit is all I can seem to keep down besides cereal right now.  Citrus fruit is what I have been craving a lot - fresh squeezed orange juice and lemon meringue pie (if only I wasn't on bedrest and could make one).  

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
    Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
    Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Options
    We got Bdubs last night. It was so so good, but I definitely regretted it this morning. 
  • Options
    @schaze I've been craving it but I know for a fact I will regret it hours later. Ugh.
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    I had to find a Caesar dressing that was safe to eat and tasted half decent, sudden craving I couldn't resist. I've had Caesar salad for the last 4 days straight! Still loving bagels with cream cheese and eggs over hard.
  • Options
    @schaze we did wings last night too from Wing Stop... So worth it. Although things are "moving slow" for me this morning so I can't regret it yet. Ha!
  • Options
    Welp, I guess I'm going to be making breakfast for dinner tonight lol

Pregnancy Ticker

• Options
    I was craving healthy foods but now give me all the chips!!!!! Tortilla chips w cheese and salsa has been my dinner a few nights too, woops
  • Options
    This week I have been downing the sweets and all the carbs. I'm not usually big on this and before now, I couldn't even stand the thought of eating a donut. For the last 2 days, I have ate half a bag of pale ale beer battered french fries (frozen) in each sitting for lunch. My goodness they are yummy!
    Having a craving for nachos or the old school Taco Bell supreme gordita, but we're supposed to have chicken and zucchini for dinner...

• Options
    Bought a 1/2 pound of gummy bears at Sprouts last night because I NEEDED them. I don't know where that craving came from since I haven't been wanting sweets at all. Then I proceeded to eat a good potion of them in bed while watching Jane the Virgin. I would also like to add that while I was destroying a bag of gummy bears and watching TV, DH was out running. Way to make me feel even more guilty about my life choices, DH...
  • Options
    Just ate the most greasy, delicious, fried fish and chips. I can't even describe how happy my mouth and stomach are right now. Also, I may have had to unbutton my pants. #noshame
  • Options
    Cornbread. I love it so much pregnant or not. DH's grandma cooks lunch for the family every Sunday and I ate half of what she made, then I came home and made more! Always wanting the carbs in the first trimester, although I have been making some delicious smoothies this time around! 
  • Options
    All I want is movie theatre popcorn!
  • Options
    I've been doing this thing where I crave something and then go buy 4 or 5 containers/jars/boxes of them (bc I need it that badly) and then don't touch it again. I have large quantities of lucky charms, cinnamon toast crunch, and pickles of all varieties. 
  • Options
    I went to the Good Egg all by myself for breakfast today. Got eggs, Turkey sausage and toast with strawberry jam. Oh man, breakfast is my jam right now. I've had eggs for dinner twice this week already.