Pregnant after a Loss
Options

Intro (losses,child,bfp mentioned)

mayapple44mayapple44 member
edited June 2017 in Pregnant after a Loss
Hi everyone! I feel its a little early for me to intro here but i didnt feel right discussing my Bfp on ttcal because I haven't been there long. My problem isnt gettting pregnant but staying pregnant. Here is my story in a nutshell:
#1 Mc @7wks
#2 Mc @ 6wks (blood tests drawn after came back normal)
#3 DD who is a happy and healthy 2yr old
#4 Mc @ 9wks (new ob, new blood tests all came back normal)
And now 2months after my last mc I have a positive test at 15dpo, although the test looks weak to me. I go in for betas tomorrow and i would love to be here long enough to have a healthy pregnancy and make new friends to give and receive support along the way. Best wishes to you all!
Edit to ask: should i wait until next week to join the weekly thread, or just jump right in?

Re: Intro (losses,child,bfp mentioned)

• Options
    Hey and congrats :) I've had two MMCs so I understand your hesitation to jump in! Personally, I have waited this time because with my other two pregnancies I started participating right away just to have the devastation of a loss. But that's just me! I feel the losses changed me in many ways and I'm more private and reserved about my current pregnancy. 

Ive said before in this board that early on when people were beginning to find out and congratulate me, I felt so scared and wished I could have kept it a secret longer. But I was showing! 

I guess I would tell you to do what makes you comfortable. Either participate right away or join in when you're ready. There are no rules :wink: I mean The bump has a ton of rules lol but there's no rule about when to join in! 

Take care and wishing you a happy and healthy pregnancy 
    Me: 30 DH: 32
    BFP#1: 9/9/2014 DS born 4/7/15
    BFP#2: 6/16/2016 MC/D&C: 7/29/2016
    BFP#3: 10/14/2016 (fingers crossed for a sticky bean)