November 2017 Moms

STM+ check in 6/21

1) How far along are you with which number?

2) Are you feeling movement? Earlier or later than previous pregnancies?

3) What is your favorite (or least annoying) symptom?

4) How has your husband or SO responded in labor/deliveries past? (Humorous stories encouraged)

5) GTKY: (Sorry if this one has been done. I can't recall.) How did you meet your SO?

Re: STM+ check in 6/21

• 1) How far along are you with which number?
    17 weeks with #2

I feel movement everyday just not consistently yet. I don't remember exactly when I started to feel my 1st move but I know I started to feel this one earlier.

Feeling the baby move around! 

4) How has your husband or SO responded in labor/deliveries past? (Humorous stories encouraged)
    This is his first with me but when I was 17 we got into a car accident and he was standing next to my hospital bed holding my hand in the ER and he passed out. I'm hoping it was a result of the mild concussion he had and delivery doesn't make him pass out!

5) GTKY: (Sorry if this one has been done. I can't recall.) How did you meet your SO?
    We met when I was 17 and went to FL over summer break to visit my aunt. She introduced us so I would have somebody around my age to hang out with while I was there. We started dating pretty quickly and dated on and off for 11 years. This year is 3 years since we have been back together for good and 14 years this month since we first started dating. 
  • Loading the player...
  • @ooodalollly I forgot about the boobs! I change my answer. These boobs are amazing.
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

18+2 with #2

Some flutters here and there. I think it's about the same time but in my first pregnancy I talked myself out of it being movement a lot.

I'll go with movement because this heartburn can eat my ass.

When we decided to do a c-section, the nurse said to him "He'll be here in about 15 minutes." DH ran from the room and down to the waiting room where the circus was to tell them we were moving to a c-section in 15 minutes. I asked him not to go. DH came back right as they were wheeling me out of the room to OR. He asked "Where are you going?" Bitch to have a baby let's go. My nurse was like "Why did you leave? I said the baby would be here in 15 minutes." DH thought they meant the doctor. Let's go you're making me late. 

Online. We had mutual friends and started talking online randomly one day. After we had officially started dating, our mutual friends were all like "I totally should have introduced you guys!" You get no credit we did this ourselves.
    November 2017 July Summer Fails

Babysizer Cravings Pregnancy Tracker
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • edited June 2017
    1) How far along are you with which number?

18.4 with #4

I started feeling movement at 12ish weeks, which is interesting because it was 15 weeks with all 3 other pregnancies. 

Edit- I totally misread this. Ha. I'll say boobs too. 

Nausea!!!! I do not want to be puking at 18 weeks, but I did yesterday. Please go away. Although in my 3rd pregnancy I started developing SPD around 20 weeks (I think around that time?) and that's almost as bad... maybe I should just take what comes...

He has been awesome. I really like to be left alone unless I ask for help, and that can be tough! Especially with longer labors. But he does great and doesn't let me see him playing on his phone or drifting off, which would annoy me but I would probably do for 12+ hours labor/in the middle of the night. 

We met on Eharmony:) he was my first and only online dating site date! We were engaged 4 months later. And married a little more than a year after our first date. It was just right:)

sorry about the formatting!

*E 10/2012, H 7/2014, F 2/2016*
    Pregnancy Ticker

• 1) How far along are you with which number? 19 weeks nearly

2) Are you feeling movement? Earlier or later than previous pregnancies? Barely. I think a but earlier this time.

3) What is your favorite (or least annoying) symptom? Hmm. My hair looks like mine again. It got straighter with my ds, now it has body again. I like the way my new heartburn is easily remedied!

4) How has your husband or SO responded in labor/deliveries past? (Humorous stories encouraged) He was late! My induction failed, so they said we are doing c section. It took him over an hour to get to the hospital! We were all, where is he! He was "oh, finishing things at work" smh. Then he was good during the c section and going with baby but was getting annoyed because I was out of it and kept falling asleep ( I have narcolepsy!!) Until the nurse told him the stuff I was on to prevent seizures was sedating! I loved the way that shut him up and he was good after that and really good for the days we were in. But let me tell you he had better not be late this time!

5) GTKY: (Sorry if this one has been done. I can't recall.) How did you meet your SO? At the hospital. We were both thinking of going to med school once upon a time and went to a community seminar and both of us were way younger than the senior citizens.

17w5d   5th child, 3rd pregnancy (oldest two are adopted, then my 2 yr old, and my last I miscarried at 16w)

I am feeling movement. It's amazing! I never felt anything like this with Emma baceuse she had an anterior placenta. 

the movement, for sure! 

He's amazing. He's completely comfortable around stuff like that. With Emma they were about to break my water. He was eating a salad and was directly across the room from us so had a perfect view. The dr said you might want to look away since you are eating and he said "eh, dinner and a show!".
    **Bonnie**
    Married Sept 13, 2009
    TTC since Jan 2010
    Diagnosed w/ PCOS Oct 2010
    1500mg metformin
    SA 05/25/11 morphology @ 10%
    HSG 06/02/11, tubes were clear, uterine septum discovered
    06/30/11 Hysteroscopy, found a polyp blocking R fallopian tube
    07/20/11 Successful surgery to remove polyp and uterine septum!
    Sept/Oct cycle-Femara IUI turned into TI cycle= cancelled due to unresponsive follies
    09/28/11: dx w/ MTHFR (cc)
    10/22/11: IUI #1 w/ Femara + Menopur + trigger+ diluted hcg shots= BFN :-(
    03/25/12: IUI #2 w/ Femara + Menopur + trigger+progesterone= BFN
    Starting to pursue adoption

18 weeks with baby#3

Yes, finally feeling movement more consistently the last few days. I've felt it earlier than with my first, but later than with my second.

I have to agree with other posters that the movement is the best. It doesn't matter how many pregnancies I go through, it is truly the most special feeling in this world. 

DH was amazing. He was so attentive and nurturing. After that experience I was ready to have like 10,000 babies with him lol.  Not really funny, but kind of cute...he took notes and "journaled" the labor & delivery. He even noted what I wore to the hospital and score of the Bulls game. 

• 1) How far along are you with which number? 18 weeks with number 2

2) Are you feeling movement? Earlier or later than previous pregnancies? Yes, I'm pretty sure it's earlier. Not a ton but definitely feeling something.

3) What is your favorite (or least annoying) symptom? I actually really love my belly. After a previous mc I am happy to watch it growing :-)

4) How has your husband or SO responded in labor/deliveries past? (Humorous stories encouraged) He was actually really good, left me alone for the most part but let me squeeze the snot out of his hand.

5) GTKY: (Sorry if this one has been done. I can't recall.) How did you meet your SO? We met at a party, lol, we are so cheesy. We tried to steal the cake that my cousin had made and eat the whole thing. We are nerds.

I'm 19 weeks today!

I am feeling some movement but not anything strong and not often. But still earlier than with my son.

Any sort of movement, even if it isn't a lot, and my baby bump!

He was extremely supportive. I had predromal labor and went through 6m labor pains from about 8pm- 5am ish every night for five nights before DS was born. He would wake up and pray the Hail Mary with me to help me get through contractions each night. Even when I was in too much pain to pray it, he prayed it for me. 

In the hospital, he held my hand, he held one leg as I was pushing, he texted my parents and sister updates along the way... he was perfect. I told him that if anything happened, he should go with our son if he had to go to nicu. And he did, and my husband just looked at me and I nodded and he went. He remembered and did a great job of staying with our son. 

we met on match! We dated for a year and then were engaged for a year, and this August will celebrate our 4th anniversary!