November 2017 Moms
Options

Symptoms June 19th

13»

Re: Symptoms June 19th

• Options
    @bannaners thank you! Hopefully this is a sign that I won't need to worry about supply. That makes me a little less worried.
  • Options
    Sciatic pain, reflux, and constant peeing, oh my!!

I feel like pregnant Dorothy lol

@maegpie I've been leaking as well. Not bad enough to need breast pads, but bad enough that my bras all stink when I take them off which really grossed me out to type. 
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I've been leaking in the shower. I haven't noticed it any other time though. 
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

• Options
    BayCamp said:
    Sciatic pain, reflux, and constant peeing, oh my!!

I feel like pregnant Dorothy lol

@maegpie I've been leaking as well. Not bad enough to need breast pads, but bad enough that my bras all stink when I take them off which really grossed me out to type. 
    @BayCamp same here on the bolded part. Its
    not enough to need pads but I may go ahead and buy some washable pads to start wearing. Just so I can try to save my bras.
  • Options
    Not really a symptom but I feel HUGE. I definitely think I've "popped" this week.
  • Options
    @cottingham3 +1 to leg cramps. Had a side lower leg twitch yesterday morning and I could feel my foot being moved to the side. 

To anyone with the funny tightening, it's Braxton Hicks and nothing to worry about, it does feel funny/strange and can misshapen your belly when it happens. If it happens often drink more water and switch activities, sometimes you need to start walking other times to put your feet up.

My boobs started growing again this week and I'm back to not eating much. Yesterday every time I ate it went right through me and I was headed to a bathroom, I gave up on eating. Thursday I drank a more than a liter of water and tea at dinner, i swear i peed before I left the restaurant, stopped on the way home and 10 minutes later I went again. At least my kidneys are working well :)

• Options
    Linea Nigra is starting...
    It's funny how it's the little things in life that mean the most...not where you live, or what you drive, or the price tag on your clothes... There's no dollar sign on a piece of mind, this I've come to know! *ZBB*

Me: 36 DH 35 
    TTC  9/2016     BFP 12/9/16    EDD 8/21/17    NMC 1/8/16 at 7w6d
    TTC  2/2017  BFP 3/6/17   EDD 11/17/17   DS born 11/25/17 via ECS
    TTC 12/2018   BFP 6/2/19   EDD 2/12/20  NMC / BO at 7 weeks, low progesterone
    TTC 7/2019   BFP 8/21/19 EDD 4/22/20 CP at 5 weeks
    TTC 8/19    IUI #1 w/ Clomid + Ovidrel + progesterone  BFN, IUI 2 and 3 w/ Letrozole + Ovidrel + progesterone,
    IUI 4 Follistim + Ovidrel + progesterone BFP 1/9/20 EDD 9/18/20

AMA, ITP in pregnancy, vWD type II - low Factor VIII, unexplained RPL and secondary infertility
  • Options
    On the pregnancy brain front I just put crushed ice into my coffee maker. 
  • Options
    NYTino24 said:
    Linea Nigra is starting...
    Mine started around this time last time, so far I'm spared. We shall see. Damn thing took almost a year to go away last time, hoping it stays gone. 
  • Options
    @BayCamp it was my 19 week gift I guess. LO has hit all milestones early so far, so why not continue the pattern?  :D
    It's funny how it's the little things in life that mean the most...not where you live, or what you drive, or the price tag on your clothes... There's no dollar sign on a piece of mind, this I've come to know! *ZBB*

Me: 36 DH 35 
    TTC  9/2016     BFP 12/9/16    EDD 8/21/17    NMC 1/8/16 at 7w6d
    TTC  2/2017  BFP 3/6/17   EDD 11/17/17   DS born 11/25/17 via ECS
    TTC 12/2018   BFP 6/2/19   EDD 2/12/20  NMC / BO at 7 weeks, low progesterone
    TTC 7/2019   BFP 8/21/19 EDD 4/22/20 CP at 5 weeks
    TTC 8/19    IUI #1 w/ Clomid + Ovidrel + progesterone  BFN, IUI 2 and 3 w/ Letrozole + Ovidrel + progesterone,
    IUI 4 Follistim + Ovidrel + progesterone BFP 1/9/20 EDD 9/18/20

AMA, ITP in pregnancy, vWD type II - low Factor VIII, unexplained RPL and secondary infertility
  • Options
    I'm on the tired but can't sleep train too. It is also tmi but I would love to actually poop...I feel like there's a rock just sitting in my stomach. Damn prenatals.
  • Options
    @ooodalollly really? Ugh!  
    I am just all sorts of tired today and took over an hour long nap and slept past 7 today which never happens.  
  • Options
    @angkay711 Thankfully I have not had much nausea like I know some are still experiencing. Just random, sudden spurts of vomiting every now and then. 
  • Options
    @ooodalollly same here! I threw up yesterday and was like "dang it, I broke my streak" 
  • Options
    @bcashaw I went through stages in pregnancy where I was extra hungry and then stages of average  hunger. I think it was the baby's growth spurts. Nursing - that was a whole other level of hunger for me. Sooo hungry!

ans my own thing - constipation. I need to be taking a laxative but I keep forgetting.
  • Options
    My posting time should speak for itself... insomnia. I'm so tired, but can't fall asleep. Boo. 
  • Options
    Let's just say I'm currently scarfing down some prunes. 

Also, I feel like my stomach grows so much every day. Dreading going back to work tomorrow. Today, every step feels like a struggle. On Thursday my ob said that I should cut back on commuting, if possible. Hard to do. Belly is so heavy though. 
  • Options
    My boobs are SO sore right now!!!!
  • Options
    av2323av2323 member
    My hips hurt.  
  • Options
    My stomachaches are gone!!! I don't know why but I am not complaining! I realized today I haven't had them in a couple days. Woo!

Though of course now I'm nervous about it.

• Options
    @JDW0325 my mom keeps telling me that one day I'll wake up and my belly will have "popped!"  Right now its growing so gradually I don't notice it until I see a picture (or try on my old pants lol)

I had a stomachache today and felt generally icky. Even the baby movements I felt felt kind of like pains instead of flutters. It was making me nervous but I think (hope) it's  because I've eaten out too much in the past several days. 
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    My stomachaches are gone!!! I don't know why but I am not complaining! I realized today I haven't had them in a couple days. Woo!

I was reading through this thread and I think you may be just exp RLP. I know RLP is supposed to be most associated with sudden movement but if your uterus is stretching so is all the muscle around it and that can feel pretty sore. I had that with my first and now everything is nice at extra stretchy I think lol. If it's gone it may just be that. 
  • Options
    Anyone having a really hard time sleeping on their back? I know it's recommended not to after 20 weeks but I swear I was only on my back for a couple minutes putting DS to bed and OMG my head is still dizzy. So strange! 
  • Options
    @ShePersisted I have a hard time not sleeping on my back. I find it so comfortable. 
  • Options

I was reading through this thread and I think you may be just exp RLP. I know RLP is supposed to be most associated with sudden movement but if your uterus is stretching so is all the muscle around it and that can feel pretty sore. I had that with my first and now everything is nice at extra stretchy I think lol. If it's gone it may just be that. 
    I'm still having RLP, so I'm not convinced it was that. It felt more like a knife stabbing me in the middle of my stomach or like id swallowed a bunch of pins more than sore muscle. I'm sure it had something to do with expanding and organs moving around and whatnot and I'm betting I'll feel it again later, ha. Pregnancy is weird.  

• Options
    @DuchessOfCambridge
    Defiantly sounds like muscle cramping . I used to get muscular anxiety attacks from back strain due to scoliosis which were sharp stabbing pains in my lower chest (sides)and upper diaphragm making it hard to breath or do anything that moved ribs. 
    The cramping I get now is very similar to it like I've sat hunched for hours and cramped my stomach and is a very sharp type of pain very centralized to the diaphragm right at the base of my sternum 
    Eating too much or sitting crunched makes it much worse and I feel really tight through there in any kind of back stretch like cobra or camel in yoga (which do help)
  • Options
    My nipples are killing me!! It's like a whole new level of pain. 
    Emily
  • Options
    I still sleep on my back. I'm a firm believer that your body will let you know if something is wrong.

Also, side sleeping makes my sciatica so much worse.

• Options
    I drank my once a week cup of coffee and am waiting for it to do it's job. I should have had it before my appt yesterday - the scale would have been nicer to me!

• Options
    I could not get comfortable last night. My left side was uncomfortable, my right side gave me heartburn, finally ended up on my back with a pillow wedged under my right hip to shoulder. If I'm flat on my back now I constantly feel like I need to pee. 
  • Options
    This RLP, or what I assume is RLP, is awful. Today, it's every time I go from sitting to standing. It's so bad after I stand that I double over in pain and have to press on my lower left side. It hurts enough I can't breath through the pain and if I try to walk it off (it does go away in a couple minutes) I have to limp like I sprained an ankle!
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Options
    @Airynn Chica My sit-to-stand RLP kicked in last night!! It seems hard to get back into those pregnancy habits like standing up slowly, rolling over slowly in bed, scrunching up into fetal position before you sneeze!!  :D
    *E 10/2012, H 7/2014, F 2/2016*
    Pregnancy Ticker

• Options
    @Airynn Chica My sit-to-stand RLP kicked in last night!! It seems hard to get back into those pregnancy habits like standing up slowly, rolling over slowly in bed, scrunching up into fetal position before you sneeze!!  :D
    This!

• Options
    car1acar1a member
    @Airynn Chica My sit-to-stand RLP kicked in last night!!
    Same here! Haven't had much RLP yet but got out of my car today and was like - why am I in pain? I agree I was able to walk it off, but it was weird.
    ~---~---~---~---~---~---~---~---~---~---~---~---~---~---~---~---~
  • Options
    Ugh! I didn't have them with the first 2!!
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers