January 2018 Moms
Options

Weekly Wins 6/19

Thought this might be a fun thread to start! What win, big or small, did you have this week? Doesn't have to be pregnancy related!

Re: Weekly Wins 6/19

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    @EmilyLove25 That sounds amazing and I'm SO jealous! I haven't run since I broke my leg last year and was getting ready to pick it back up when I got my BFP. I'm thinking I could probably start again if I pick it up slowly....
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    I came home home to clean 2 of our bathrooms because I had energy and didn't feel gross!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    I deep cleaned our living room and one of the bathrooms, and cooked a real meal both nights this weekend!!!
  • Options
    Was able to eat a proper breakfast today! Actually wanted to eat it too. Had a very good nights rest also. Yay to all the big wins on here, congrats ladies! 
  • Options
    @schaze Thank you! He's pretty cute which is why he's lived this long!  He had crack head levels of energy when we got him, I'm so excited that hes getting a little older and calming down lol!

Together Let Us Seek the Heights

• Options
    Yay for no more roots, @EmilyLove25! Now you can post your HDBD photo tomorrow without any worries over your hair!! 
  • Options
    @cyanope I feel like I can barely show myself in the same forum as you! haha.

Starting today off right after my downward spiral yesterday (which included almost an entire family pack of Mac n cheese, all by myself)...green smoothie in hand, already put sheets/towels in the wash, getting some work done, and paying my OB bill all before I leave in the next hour.

@EmilyLove25 your enthusiasm for running is motivating me to get my butt moving. Much appreciated. Thinking that if I witness your connotations of running with positive feelings, maybe I'll start automatically thinking that way in my head and find myself lacing up my shoes.
  • Options
    @libbberty, don't be too impressed. I followed my crazy cleaning day up with two days of basically lying on the couch. I can't seem to recover...
  • Options
    I got the Baby Jogger City Select Stroller + Second Seat for $200 off!! Huuuuuuuuuuge deal! My Babies R us was told to mark them down and move them out - they think they are releasing a new model but with twins on the way i'll take the savings!
  • Options
    I have finally gotten some of my energy back! For the last 4 days I have gotten up at 4:50 with DH, once he's out the door to work I get myself dressed and go for an hour walk. Loving that I am feeling so much better!
  • Options
    I cooked supper twice this week!! That's saying something...my poor husband!
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    @burnsmommy27 happy birthday!!! Red lipstick - BOOM  <3
  • Options
    I didn't choke/gag on my prenatals at all this week!