sleeping? — The Bump
February 2016 Moms

sleeping?

What times everyone's lo go to bed and wake up?how many naps do they take each day?

Re: sleeping?

• My little guy goes to sleep by 8pm usually and wakes up by 7am, naps around 10-11 for 2-3 hrs and then sometimes (most days) takes a 30-45 min nap around 4ish on the 5 days he does not go to daycare. On the 2 days he goes to daycare, he is in bed by 7pm usually and gets up at 6am then naps at 11:30 for 2.5-3 hrs. He is exhausted at daycare, it is very hard on him :( he gets picked up by 4:45 and is totally shot and usually too tired to even eat dinner just gets a quick bath then bed.
  • Oh wow.yea every time we go outside my lo wants to stay out longer but we always come in between hour to hour and half and then he's exasted.he was going to bed at 7 and getting up at 630-7 but now his dads working later and he just throws a fit when I try to put him to bed before he gets home.every noise he jumps up screaming for Dada.but now that he comes home late I've tried to let him stay up till 8-830 but he still gets up at 630 but really grumpy and even after a nap for a few hours he still can't recover.I knew it'd take a few days but its been 2weeks and he still so fussy.but still refuses to sleep unless he sees daddy
  • middy411middy411
    500 Love Its 500 Comments Third Anniversary First Answer
    edited June 2017
    It varies because I stay home but lately it's been bed between 9-10pm, wake around 8-8:30am. 1st nap 2 hours after waking for 1.5-3 hours, 2nd nap 3 hours after 1st nap for 1.5-3 hours. Dada gets home from work late which is why bedtime kept getting later and later. It works well for us right now
    taitai82
  • smn14smn14
    250 Love Its 100 Comments Second Anniversary First Answer
    My LO goes down 7-7.30 and wakes usually at 6-6.30. Sadly, she has been taking upto an hour to go down with the heatwave we have been having in the U.K this week and waking at more like 5.30! Yuk! 
    Her naps vary. Sometimes an hour in am and an hour in pm, other days are one longer 2 hour nap in the middle of the day. 
    taitai82
  • satuttle1014satuttle1014
    500 Love Its 1000 Comments Fourth Anniversary First Answer
    edited June 2017
    Bedtime is around 6:30-6:45pm and wake up around 7am. And 1 nap that is typically 2-2.5 hours. 
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Caleb goes to bed around 9-9:30 and sleeps until 8-9am. We do one 2-3 hour nap in the afternoon.