Miscarriage/Pregnancy Loss
Options

Well, sadly I've joined this board.

i found out I was pregnant on may 18, had on and off bleeding for a few weeks but everything seemed fine. Then on june 4th I started gushing blood, and passing massive clots, went in to the ER, after ultrasound they told me baby was measuring 8w 3D but I thought I was only 6 weeks 6 days based on LMP, but baby had a heartbeat of 120 BPM. After seeing the doctor and he checked and evaluated me he decided I needed a gynocologist. So the gynocologist came down and examined me and determined I needed an emergency D&C because I was loosing too much blood and my life was at risk. So had the procedure done June 5, 10 days today. I deleted this app after the procedure but decided to return to these boards. Never thought I'd ever make it here.

Re: Well, sadly I've joined this board.

• Options
    @amberrmariee20 I am so so sorry for your loss. We were on the same BMB and I remember your story. It is hard no matter how it happens but your story broke my heart especially. I hope you are doing ok physically now, that must have been really scary to go through on top of the loss. 

I went in for my first u/s last Thursday and all that was seen was an empty sac, should have been 7w1d, was instead 5w. A few days later I started to bleed and confirmed inevitable miscarriage on 6/13. I took Misoprostol to get things to come to their natural conclusion. 

This board is kind of quiet but very supportive. There is a little more activity over at TTCAL and even more at TTGP (which has a weekly TTCAL thread). If you ever want to message me and share or rage or whatever feel free. I am so sorry that we have both ended up here. 
  • Options
    @amberrmariee20 I am so so sorry for your loss. We were on the same BMB and I remember your story. It is hard no matter how it happens but your story broke my heart especially. I hope you are doing ok physically now, that must have been really scary to go through on top of the loss. 

I went in for my first u/s last Thursday and all that was seen was an empty sac, should have been 7w1d, was instead 5w. A few days later I started to bleed and confirmed inevitable miscarriage on 6/13. I took Misoprostol to get things to come to their natural conclusion. 

This board is kind of quiet but very supportive. There is a little more activity over at TTCAL and even more at TTGP (which has a weekly TTCAL thread). If you ever want to message me and share or rage or whatever feel free. I am so sorry that we have both ended up here. 
    Yes I remember we talked a few times on the other board. I'll definately check out the other boards as well, so sorry that your here as well. How are you feeling ?
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    @amberrmariee20 Emotionally I am doing a lot better than I was the first few days. For me there was kind of a disconnect between the emotional and physical part because when we went in to our appt I was not bleeding and continued to wake up for two more mornings feeling increasingly pregnant and hoping the doctor was wrong. I started to spot and then to bleed and then had the u/s which confirmed a lack of normal development. Sometimes I feel like I am already getting past it, but at least twice a day I spontaneously start sobbing. I am going to my sister's baby shower this Saturday and have told my sister and my mom what has happened because I just know there will be times this weekend I am going to lose it. It has been very helpful to me to talk about this with people. I wouldn't have thought that, I am usually pretty private. Physically I am still weak and crampy and it is not pleasant to be reminded constantly of what has happened. 

How are you feeling? Do you have a good support system with you?
  • Options
    @zamora_spin your brave going to a baby shower this soon, I psychically feel fine but emotionally is a different story because the baby still had a heart beat going into my surgery. But it was needed to save my life. So part of me blames myself :(
  • Options
    @amberrmariee20 If it was anyone else other than my sister I would not go.  Trying to blame yourself is a natural thing, but I am telling you you did NOTHING to cause this, in any way. It is just heart breaking to me that your LO had a HB, but there wasn't anything that you or anyone else could have done to save your baby. It is truly tragic what you have gone through, but your baby could not live without you, and you could not live with the baby inside you. I am so sad for you and I can only imagine how hard this has been on you but truly, it is not your fault and everything that could be done was done.
  • Options
    @zamora_spin yeah the whole situation just sucked so much, i know I had no other option but I'll always wonder why and what if you know.
  • Options
    Sending love and hugs your way. I was also on the BMB with you both and am saddened to see you two joining me. I can't imagine how you feel @amberrmariee20 but I am praying for you. I'll second the, if either of you need to talk, please send me a message. ❤️
  • Options
    @amberrmariee20 @zamora_spin @mdfarmchick I recognize you all from our BMB. I had a D&C yesterday after my baby's hearbeat stopped at 11 weeks. I'm sending love to all of you. I never imagined the type of pain this would cause. I'm also here if anyone would like to talk. xx
  • Options
    I recognize some of you from the Jan BMB as well, I left pretty early. So sorry to see you all here, sending out so many Internet hugs. 
  • Options
    @mdfarmchick @zamora_spin @rachelg777 @acunamatada wow I didn't realize there was this many of us here from Jan BMB. So sad you guys are here as well, praying for fast healing for you all ❤️
  • Options
    SP128SP128 member
    I left Jan very early too :(
    ***TW***
    Me: 36  DH:35
    Married: 7/10/2016
    TTC#1 - May 2016
    BFP 9/6/2016 - Missed MC 10/20/2016  
    BFP 5/5/2017  - CP
    IVF #1 - June 2017  - Transferred 1 fresh 4 AA embryo.  7/9 Beta #1 - 161 
    <3 Adam <3 Born on 3/18/18

• Options
    I was a January mom too.  I was overly cautious and didn't share too much because I was nervous. The week I started to feel confident enough to introduce myself, is the week I lost my baby. Sorry we are all here. 
  • Options
    I'm so sorry ladies.
  • Options
    My fellow January 18 ladies, I'm so sorry we all had this happen. If any of you need an ear pm me.
  • Options
    Jan 2018 checking in, too. This is so heartbreaking. Sending love your way, everyone! 
    Me: 39 <3  DP: 49
    TTC since Jan 2017
    BFP #2 7/11/17 | EDD 3/24/18
    BFP #1 5/2/17 | EDD 1/12/18 | MC 5/18/17

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    Aww looks like a lot of us. Sending love to all of you. I'm sorry @rachelg777 for your loss. ❤
  • Options
    I'm so sorry we are all here ... today we went in for our first ultrasound post IVF FET. We transferred 2 embryos. My beta numbers were amazing and pointed in the right direction. Today there was very little fetal tissue and no heartbeat. I should have been 6 weeks 6 days and baby was no where near the size it should have been. 

I am doing the cytotex Sunday am - does anyone have experience? I had the option of a D&C or this and choosing this first. 
  • Options
    @krenee124 I am so very sorry for your loss. I chose the d & c to get it over with as soon as possible. I didn't even realize there was anything I could take at the time. Good luck with your decision and again I am so sorry that you're dealing with this sadness. Xoxo
  • Options
    edited June 2017
    @krenee124 I had an emergency D&C due to extremely heavy bleeding and massive clotting. But I had no pain with any of it ever after I didn't have any cramping. I was put to sleep for it, and it went fast and smoothly. 
    Sorry for your loss