Trying to Get Pregnant
Options

WTO Wednesday (6/14)

Hi everyone. Up early making breakfast so I thought I would get this started :)

Month/Cycle:

CD:

WAYDTGKU:

R/R:

CS/Q:

GTKY: What is your favorite board game? 
Me: 33
DH: 30
TTC #2 Since April 2017
Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Re: WTO Wednesday (6/14)

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    @jessicarenee70 --Yes! i played that once with friends and really enjoyed it!!!
    TTC #2 Since April 2017

• Options
    @garnetandgoldgrace I was just going to say if you like Catan you should check out Dominion!! They're both so fun!
    Me: 26 ~ DH: 24
    Married: July 2016
    TTC#1` since June 2017
     <3 
  • Options
    Month/Cycle: 2/2

CD: 1

WAYDTGKU: BBT, OPK, EOD

R/R: We are TTC#3 and in some ways it's nice to get the first BFN cycle out of the way (37 months total trying for #1 & #2). Let's hope the TTC gods go easier on us this time around.

CS/Q: Nope, but I've been using the same BBT since 2012, so I ordered a new one since my chart was a little funky last month it could be an aging BBT.

• Options
    @justkeepswimming8 I am neither a dentist nor an OBGYN but I did a lot of work last year with March of Dimes related to dental health and healthy pregnancy (it was a PR program to educate all relevant health professionals through continuing education etc). Some dentists and OBGYNs are woefully outdated about pregnancy and dental work, but the latest research says it's better to have the work done than not because not getting dental work done can contribute to preterm labor in pregnancy. If you search around on the March of Dimes website there's probably info. I'm on mobile, but I'll try to link later. 
  • Options
    *Lurking from TWW*
    I love Dominion @jessicarenee70! Have you ever played Munchkin? It's kind of a similar card game (and the expansion packs are hilarious).
  • Options
    @jessicarenee70 I love Dominion! I play it online, do you? PM me your username if you do! 

@garnetandgoldgrace how do you take your maca powder? Do you just dissolve it in water or something?

@JJMNO1616 Love that new car smell! Will you be buying tonight for sure?

@doxiemoxie212 FX for an early O!!

@justkeepswimming8 I couldn't bring myself to watch the Handmaid's Tale. Did you read the book? Maybe I'll give the show I try cause I know you have good taste in TV ;)

--------------------------------------
    Month/Cycle: 8/6, 1AL

CD: let's say 15. 

WAYDTGKU: BBT, HIO, OPK. Thinking about giving this bone broth stuff a whirl. 

R/R: Rave: I get to work from home today!! That means all day PJs. Rant: I accidentally fell asleep with my contacts in and now my eyes are dried out and gross.

CS/Q: NA

GTKY: What is your favorite board game? Dominion is pretty great if you like strategy games. 
  • Options
    @justkeepswimming8 Yesss! I know. I hate trying to keep up. 

@JennyColada I only did once and it was ten years ago so don't remember it too well, but I have friends who love it!! I'll definitely check it out!

Me: 26 ~ DH: 24
    Married: July 2016
    TTC#1` since June 2017
     <3 
  • Options
    Month/Cycle: 5

CD: 6

WAYDTGKU: bbt, opk, preseed, EOD sex

R/R: still so sick but had to come to work today

CS/Q:

Yahtzee and clue
  • Options
    @jessicarenee70: Woohoo for almost being done with antibiotics. God bless them and what they do but they are no fun to take. I third the maid idea! My husband asked what I wanted for my upcoming birthday and I told him a cleaning service. 
    @garnetandgoldgrace: Enjoy your visit with your family! That is something great to look forward to. We looked at some of those games before choosing Pandemic. Now I want to get more games!
    @JJMNO1616: Sorry for CD1ish. Good look on car shopping! That always seems so stressful to me. I hope you find something you love.
    @LivingTheDream: Sorry for CD1. Hopefully this third time will be rewarded with a short stay here. 
    @doxiemoxie212: Don't ask garnetandgoldgrace to play with you  :D. I love monopoly! My BFF and I used to play online all the time.
    @justkeepswimming8: Ugh, sorry about the cavity. As with antibiotics, I am so thankful for modern medicine but dental work is still the worst.

On our way to baby #2!
    BabyFetus Ticker
    EDD March 12, 2018

• Options
    @jessicarenee70, a maid would be awesome.  I am thinking of trying to talk DH into a cleaning service once we get our new house.

@LivingTheDream, we are TTC #3 too.  I am wondering if my bbt is too old too.  My temps are all over the place.  I was blaming the kids and the fact they are always in my bed 

@elisek , hope all goes well at the chiropractor!  Sorry about the meeting at work.  Sounds like a terrible day.

@charlestonchew , hope you feel better 

• Options

@livingthedream – what BBT do you use? Mine is already having issues and I’ve only used it for a week.

I was using the generic Walgreen's one.

• Options
    @jessicarenee70 Hope you feel better. I'd love a maid
    @garnetandgoldgrace What's Maca powder for? Hope you have a nice family visit.
    @jjmn01616 I'm sorry for CD1. What cars are you looking at?
    @doxiemoxie212 Hope it's fate and you O on Sunday FX
    @justkeepswimming8 Yuck for cavities. I read The Handmaid's Tale, but don't have Hulu. Sounds like you liked it?
    @kiwi2628 Good Luck on your IUI!
    @looeeze Enjoy your PJ day
    @elisek My DH hates board games too. Hope tomorrow goes quickly about you and you have a good Chiro appointment today.
    @charlestonchew Feel better soon!
    @notthefather That's tough, I hope you either get CD1 soon so you know or able to confirm ovulation. Good Luck friend!
    @holly321 Sounds like a sweet OB. 
    @stargazer1lily What veggies are you growing?
    @purplg8r Hope you get some rest tonight.

• Options
    @purplg8r I totally should get LASIK. You've had it, I take? How long were you out of commission?

@GG620 I'm so sorry the Clomid is causing you such bad headaches. I hope they stop soon.

@elisek  UGH I just hung up on a long conference call myself. It was an hour but could've easily been 10 minutes. I feel you and I hope your day at least goes by quickly!!

• Options
    @LivingTheDream Squash/Cabbage/Lettuce/Tomatoes/Bean/Peas/Spinach/Potatoes 
  • Options
    Month/Cycle: 14/14

CD: 5

WAYDTGKU: HIO, OPK, CM, CP, PNV, BBT

R/R:  The heat!  Criminitly!  If I go outside again I think I'll melt.

CS/Q:  Does anyone have any tips/suggestions on how to get DH to the finish line?  It's been a problem for a while now, thought we had it solved, but no dice.

GTKY: For some reason, I can't remember the name of the game, but it's like capture the flag on a game board.  I kick butt at this game, and now no one will play with me.  :(
  • Options
    @SesshomaruMom what have you tried so far? Does he also struggle by himself, during oral/manual, etc? 
  • Options
    @JJMNO1616 - Yep. We are going to Universal Studios and Disney and then spending time with my dad. My niece loves to sing so we are trying to get her set up with an open mic night at a local restaurant so I am super excited about that. I am making her a "passport" to check off fun things we do while she is here!

@elisek - aw man. It's hard when your SO won't play with you... :( Does he like video games?

@notthefather -- yea... if you guys like Pandemic you should try Forbidden Desert! It's cooperative too :) 

@GG620-- yes, Taboo is great!

@JennyColada-- I was going to mention Munchkin! It's such a hilarious game and so fun to play!
    TTC #2 Since April 2017

• Options
    *lurking from TTGP limbo*

@SesshomaruMom - That's a tough question to answer without knowing what you have already tried. If you want to talk in detail about it, feel free to PM me. MH has this problem as well. 

Allowing him to finish manually is definitely the first and easiest of the options (which doesn't always work for us). 
    Me: 29 | DH: 29
    Married 12/2016
    DSS born 01/2016
    TTC since 01/2017
    Letrozole + TI = BFP 01/30/2018 | EDD 10/11/2018
    Babysizer Cravings Pregnancy Tracker
  • Options
    @SesshomaruMom is the game you're thinking of Stratego? 
  • Options
    Month/Cycle: 6/7

CD:4

WAYDTGKU: Fertility Friend, BBT, Premama, OPKs, Preseed

R/R: Sorry, rant today! I am 36 next Wed and we have now been trying for 6 months so my dr recommended an HSG and Semen Analysis. I picked up the kit for my husband's semen analysis a week and half ago but life kept getting in the way so now we are finally dropping it off Friday because the clinic won't let us drop it today :( I was going to have an HSG June 20th but after finding out it costs $1200 which we don't have right this second because we just did a major remodel I am delaying until Sept when the debt is paid off. I am an impatient person and with me turning 36 I just feel ancient. Hoping I will get pregnant before September! 

CS/Q:nope 

GTKY: What is your favorite board game?  Clue! I especially like the Harry Potter version since I'm a huge HP nerd. Clue is also one of my favorite movies ever too. 
    Me: 36    DH: 37
    Married: 5.27.16
    Baby Boy Due: 3.18.18
    Babysizer Cravings Pregnancy Tracker

• Options
    @kiwi2628: Do you happen to be taking Norethindrone? That's what I am coming off of for endometriosis treatment and I have not had a CD1. Enjoy your day off!
    @looeeze: All day PJs sounds amazing! Hope your enjoy!
    @charlestonchew: I hope you feel better. I forgot about Clue! I loved that game growing up.
    @holly321: It sounds like you have an awesome doctor! I love that he gives support in those small moments. Hope you feel better soon!
    @Stargazer1lily: Morning workouts are the best! It sounds like you're having a lovely day.
    @purplg8r: Hooray for positive OPK! I hope you are able to get some rest on your vacation
    @GG620: I'm so sorry about the clomid headaches. Medication induced headaches always seem to be extra terrible. Hope you feel better.
    @SesshomaruMom: I'm so sorry you guys are dealing with that. It has to be so frustrating on both ends.
    @muggle621: You have definitely earned frustration and sadness. I'm so sorry you have to keep waiting. Also, Harry Potter Clue?! How did I not know about this?!

On our way to baby #2!
    BabyFetus Ticker
    EDD March 12, 2018

• Options
    @jessicarenee70, I SO wish I could have a maid to clean!  I have a couple friends that have a service come in twice a month to clean.  I am so jealous!

@garnetandgoldgrace, Have fun with your niece and sister next week!  Are you going to do anything fun while they're in town?  P.S.  don't read my GTKY... lol ;)

@JJMNO1616, Sorry about CD1.  Fingers crossed for this next cycle.  I'm excited for your new car.  How nice that you get a discount!  

@LivingTheDream, sorry about CD1.  Here's hoping TTC#3 is easier!  

@doxiemoxie212, *TW* The due date being the anniversary of your family friend would be really sweet!  Hoping it goes well this month! *TW*

@justkeepswimming8, UGH!  I hate going to the dentist.  I'm sorry about the cavity.  Here's hoping the filling is easy!

@kiwi2628, Enjoy your day off!  I think the BEST thing to do with a day off is be lazy!  

@looeeze, I am jealous when people have jobs that allow them to work from home!  Enjoy a pjs and work day.  :)

@elisek, Oh no!  I'm so sorry you have such a crazy day ahead of yourself tomorrow.  Hang in there!  Hopefully the adjustment at the chiropractor will go well tonight!

@charlestonchew, I'm so sorry you're still sick.  It's terrible when you feel horrible but have to work anyway.

@notthefather, I'm no charting expert, but I think your strategy of using OPKs and calling it CD1.  I feel like it couldn't hurt and hopefully it'll work out well for you!!

@holly321, LOL  your OBgyn sounds like a trip!  So nice!  I'm so sorry about the sinus infection.  Hopefully it clears up soon.

@purplg8r, I'm sorry you didn't sleep last night!  It's terrible when you're tired, but can't sleep.  Hopefully you'll sleep better tonight!  Also, FX for your temp spike soon!

@GG620, I'm sorry you've been getting such bad headaches.  Is that a common side effect of the Clomid?

Month/Cycle: 1/1

CD: 12

WAYDTGKU: PNV, charting CM and temps, HIO when possible

Rave: I spent the day at Stone Mountain.  It's crazy hot outside today, but it was fun.  *TW* DS is 2 and the little things that I loved as a kid is fun to do with him. *TW*
    Rant: We try to save money on our electric bill by keeping the air turned down during the day, but now that I'm home for the summer... IT'S HOT!

CS/Q: This is a random question, but how much do you talk to your SO about TTC?  My DH doesn't know much about it and I don't talk to him about my fertility window.  I'm thinking I need to discuss my window now that he's working more so our timing is limited.  

GTKY: What is your favorite board game? Monopoly... My brother and I used to set up a game at the beginning of the summer and play a little each day until someone won.  It was fun!

Anniversary

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

BabyFetus Ticker
  • Options
    @GG620 I hope your headache is feeling better!!

@looeeze just the day!  I went home and took a nap.  I wasn't allowed to read that day (I'm a huge bookworm) but was fine by the next!!  It's one of the best things I've ever done. 

@SesshomaruMom H has had trouble finishing a couple of times but I never found a way to get him to at the time.  We just tried again the next day. 

@vflux33 I was thinking of you this morning!  I'm glad it went well!  And so sorry about your sister. I am a horrible sleeper so I never noticed if it occurred more around O but I'm going to keep track now. 

@hedgepig cleaning the classroom is the worst!
  • Options
    @JNCPro3130 lol I think it'd be a bit creepy...