Pregnant after a Loss

PGAL Check-In: Week of June 12th

byrnemebyrneme member
edited June 2017 in Pregnant after a Loss
Good morning PGAL mommies! Hope you're hanging in there. If you're new, always feel free to jump in, but you can also create your own intro thread for more info about yourself. Stay strong! 

How far along are you? 

How big is baby? 

Appointments coming up?

How are you feeling emotionally/physically?

What's the next milestone you're looking forward to?

Rants/Raves/Questions:

GTKY: Do you plan to/ find/have you found out the gender of your LO?
*** TW**

Me: 37, DH:39
Met: 2002 | Married: 2004 | TTC since January 2014
July 2015: MMC @ 9 wks | August 2015: Chemical
March, April, May & June 2016: Medicated IUIs | BFN 
August 2016: Started Stims 8/22
September 2016: Egg Retrieval 9/4 | 13 Mature Eggs | 10 Fertilized | 3 Blastocytes | 1 PGS Normal Embaby 
November 7, 2016: FET - BFP!
EDD 7/25/17
Zoey Alexis born 7/25/17 @ 12:39 PM | 7lbs 14oz | 19 inches

Re: PGAL Check-In: Week of June 12th

• How far along are you? 33w6d

How big is baby? Celery according to The Bump app. I'd love to know what s/he actually weighs!

Appointments coming up? Routine OB appointment on Thursday.

How are you feeling emotionally/physically? We've hit a heatwave here but luckily it's been windy and not super humid however, I think the forecast calls for winds decreasing and humidity increasing so that kind of sucks. Other than that feeling really good - I've been very lucky and hope to stay that way until the end. Emotionally I still have a few PGAL moments. The worry doesn't ever go away but I'm doing my best to keep myself positive!

What's the next milestone you're looking forward to? I guess full term - 3 more weeks!

Rants/Raves/Questions:  Not today :)

GTKY: Do you plan to/ find/have you found out the gender of your LO? Nope. After all we've been through, and my age, this is it for us in terms of kids so I wanted to be surprised. Oddly, it stresses other people out more than me!
    *** TW**

September 2016: Egg Retrieval 9/4 | 13 Mature Eggs | 10 Fertilized | 3 Blastocytes | 1 PGS Normal Embaby 
    EDD 7/25/17
  • katekate628katekate628 member
    edited June 2017
    How far along are you? 
    15dpo got bfp at 11dpo. Beta 24, progesterone16 

How big is baby? 
    Smaller than poppyseed?

Appointments coming up?
    had 2nd beta/progesterone blood draw today. Anxiously waiting results this afternoon. 

How are you feeling emotionally/physically?
    scared to death worrying if this is a viable pregnancy. 

What's the next milestone you're looking forward to? 
    Babysteps... doubling betas

Rants/Raves/Questions:
    None at this time

GTKY: Do you plan to/ find/have you found out the gender of your LO?:

We didn't with DS who is 4.5 and we won't with this sweet babe either. Other people are more bothered by that. We love the excitement of just having something to ourselves before everyone finds out. 

*I'll create an intro if I get to stick around. 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
    BFP#1 10/21/11 EDD 06/22/12 natural m/c 11/03/11 6w6d

BFP#2 03/08/12 EDD 11/19/12 met our sweet boy @ 36w5d! 10/25/12!

• Loading the player...
  • Welcome @katekate628 and congrats on your BFP! Sending lots of sticky baby dust your way!
    *** TW**

EDD 7/25/17
  • Thank you @byrneme

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
    BFP#1 10/21/11 EDD 06/22/12 natural m/c 11/03/11 6w6d

BFP#2 03/08/12 EDD 11/19/12 met our sweet boy @ 36w5d! 10/25/12!

• How far along are you? App. 6 Weeks, 4 days

How big is baby? Blueberry

Appointments coming up? Tomorrow (June 13) Nurse Intake Appointment with new OB, Monday June 19th First US, Tuesday June 20th First Appointment with new OB, Wednesday June 21st first appointment with new counselor.

How are you feeling emotionally/physically? Physically, still tired, boobs hurt, pretty much no appetite. Emotionally, anxious and sometimes weepy. I am really trying my best to be calm and take one day at a time. It will be nice to start seeing a counselor next week. 

What's the next milestone you're looking forward to? That first ultrasound. So anxious for that. I'm praying that everything goes well. 

Rants/Raves/Questions: I got my first set of bloodwork back today. Everything looks pretty normal, but my OB hasn't talked to me about it yet. One concern I have is about my thyroid. I hope that she tests me frequently. 

Yes, for sure. I'm a planner (that's probably why the uncertainty of pregnancy drives me crazy)
    Me: 28 DH: 29
    Married: 4-25-2014
    TTC: March 2015
    BFP: 2-18-16
    Confirmed MMC: 3-31-16
    D&C: 4-2-16
    TTCAL: May 2016
    IUI: 5/13/17-Femara and Trigger, POAS 5/27/17 BFP 5/27/17

BabyFruit Ticker
  • CPR79CPR79 member
    How far along are you? 34w2d

How big is baby? Internet says cantaloupe. 

Appointments coming up? Had a regular checkup yesterday, everything looks good.  Next one in 2 weeks and then every week.  

How are you feeling emotionally/physically? Physically I just feel bigger and slower moving every day. Last night I walked to the library (about 3/4 of a mile away from our house) and back with my H and I was WIPED.  It also took about 50% longer than it used to take us. Emotionally I'm doing pretty well, feeling a lot of movement which is reassuring.  Starting to get freaked out about actually going into labor, discussed our birth plan with our midwife yesterday. 

What's the next milestone you're looking forward to? Full term.  

Rants/Raves/Questions: Raves: People are so generous.  My H's work is throwing us a mini shower and yesterday he came home with tons of diapers because there was a meeting at his work and some of those people can't make the shower and brought us diapers. Rant: Like @byrneme, with my age we are one and done, but not everyone realizes that and keeps making comments about our 'next one' (mostly MIL). I've told my mom that this is it, my H doesn't like others knowing 'our business' so he just ignores, but I'm getting sick of the comments.

Nope.  And actually I've found most people who ask to reply with "oh that's so great". MIL has stated she'll be going shopping after the call that LO is born before coming to the hospital so she can buy 'pink things'.  
  • How far along are you? Brand new--11 dpo--got a BFP 2 days ago--that seems early, but my cycles have been a bit off, so give or take.

How big is baby? Teensy

Appointments coming up? Blood draw yesterday, results today--another draw Monday. 

How are you feeling emotionally/physically? Just worried--I haven't told my husband yet--he gets too excited and I feel like I will disappoint him if this doesn't stick.  I am also just tired---more about that in rants!

What's the next milestone you're looking forward to? Increasing numbers!! 

Rants/Raves/Questions:  I have a 20 month old toddler who refuses to nap currently (hoping it's just a stage).  DH was in charge last night (I went out with friends)--and kept our son up until 10:30.  Needless to say, toddler is INSANE today.  I want to punch DH. 

GTKY: Do you plan to/ find/have you found out the gender of your LO? We will most likely found out.  I am not good at waiting!

• How far along are you? 4 w, 4d 

How big is baby? Poppy seed

Appointments coming up? Another hcg blood draw and an ultrasound 

How are you feeling emotionally/physically? Emotionally optimistic and tired physically 

What's the next milestone you're looking forward to? Seeing our baby on ultrasound and hearing the heart beat.

Rants/Raves/Questions: just thankful to be pregnant again, it's been a tough road with our loss at 23 weeks back in October 2016. Our due date is 2 days from our angel babies due date (1 year later). 

GTKY: Do you plan to/ find/have you found out the gender of your LO? Yes, I'm having a nipt test once the time comes 

DD angel baby 10/16 <3
    Rainbow Due 02/20/18