TTC after 35
Options

TTCA35 Weekly Check In 6/12

2»

Re: TTCA35 Weekly Check In 6/12

• Options
    @Labluver2 I'm so sorry for AF and I feel like you do on the what if part. You have a lot of strength that's for sure!
  • Options
    @Labluver2 - have you ever tried fertility acupuncture? Didn't you say clomid may have thinned your lining a but? I've heard an acupuncturist can help with that.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    @vlagrl29 I haven't tried it but it's something I've been thinking about maybe trying. The clomid did thin my lining but I'm not on it anymore I only was on it that one time. I'm on femera now. Last time I had a thick lining. 
  • Options
    great to hear that the lining does thicken back up @labluver2 - I'm considering the acupuncture this fall if we still have not conceived.  I'm going to a REIKI appt tomorrow to balance out my energy and release any negative thoughts.  Part of my letting go.
  • Options
    @vlagrl29 I've been doing meditation which has really been helping me relax. How do you tell a person with anxiety to get rid of stress. Most times I have anxiety and I don't even know what I'm anxious about.
  • Options
    I have history of anxiety @Labluver2 - the loss also brought it out.  My go tos are guided mediation, bath with eucalypti salts, and yoga.  Sometimes I know its just all in my mind so I try and revert my thinking.
  • Options
    edited July 2017
    @Labluver2 good luck this cycle...fingers crossed this is it for you

... it's so hard to know when to continue, or in my case when to even start... originally i was going to start in July...then i pushed it back to august..... now i want to push it to september.... i'd like to get my BMI under 30 before i start IUIs and i am only 10 lbs short of that goal and i know i can hit it if i give myself one more month... but then i worry if i will regret waiting... 

i also struggle with tons of anxiety (tons).. maybe i should start meditation :) 
    Me: 36 years old   DH: 42 years old
    Married: 05.2012  
    TW:
    TTC #1 Since April 2016
    HSG/FSH/AMH/E2/SA all normal DX: unexplained IF

spontaneous BFP 01/01/2017-  Alexander was born sleeping 04/13/2017 at 19w1d  ic/chorio
    September 2017 HSG #2 & Gonal-F/Femara/Ovidrel/IUI #1 = ep (Salpingectomy of left fallopian tube)
    spontaneous BFP 01/02/2018  EDD Aug 30th  It's a GIRL!
    Cerclage placed on 03/02BabyFruit Ticker  Cerclage removal 08/02
  • Options
    @harleyquinn0621 - for the last couple months I thought we would start in Sept if not pregnant and now I want to push it back too :)  I'm healthy and all hormones are in normal range so my fear is screwing something up that was fine to begin with.  I am not regretting the wait as of yet.
  • Options
    My husband and I talked and we will continue IUI until Dr says to move on to IVF. We don't have coverage and with my AMH so low not sure how successful it will be. We have considered taking the money which we would spend on IVF and possibly consider adoption. It's so hard to know what to do and how its all going to play out. When to atop what to do next. Its so overwhelming.
  • Options
    Went for my day 10 follow check today I have 4 follicals 3 on my right and 1 on my left one was 14 the others were around 12 to 13 a few more days of gonal F then recheck he said prob Friday. This is the most I have ever gotten. 
  • Options
    Hope you don't need IVF @Labluver2 - I know it's hard knowing what is the right things to do but with your low AMH I would say that you probably should stay on the path you are on. 
  • Options
    @vlagrl29 yes I already decided that we won't do IVF if that is what is suggested. Its hard enough going thru the IUI and from what I've been reading about IVF that's a lot more involved plus a lot of money for something not a guarantee. We have talked about adoption or we might just get more fur children its not like we are unhappy with our life it just feels like something is missing. I'm a lot more relaxed this time around and it is what it is attitude trying not to over think. I don't have any control over it so what's going to happen is going to happen. I have been drinking a lot of raspberry leaf and dandelion root tea which is supposed to help. 

Are you still just trying natural?
  • Options
    @Labluver2 those are great numbers! The most I ever got with Femara plus IUI was one follicle.
  • Options
    yep still dedicated to the natural route @Labluver2 - that's how I conceived DD and how I hope it to happen again.  I'm finally at a point where I feel good.  I have no negative thoughts.  I use to think something was wrong with me but I dont feel that way anymore.  I'm healthier now than when I got pregnant with DD.  I don't want to feel I'm on a time limit with conceiving.  I don't want anything that produces anxiety or stress.  I want to fill my life with happiness. 

I've been putting all of this out there to the universe.  I'm not wanting to seek IUI or IVF or adoption.  It will happen or it won't is my opinion for us.
  • Options
    AFM, just hanging out waiting for AF to show. Should be in next few days. Yawn. Had a tiny bit of brown yesterday that now stopped but am NOT going down that headgame path again!!! I know everyone here can relate lol.
  • Options
    the headgames do suck - I gave them a big FU a couple months ago.  Don't notice anything now during that time.
  • Options
    Went for my scan yesterday I had 1 follical at 20, 1 at 17 and 2 at 16 I triggered last night and IUI scheduled for Sunday Morning. My lining was a 9 from a 4 on Tuesday.