June 2017 Moms
Options

Sunday ticker change 6/11

For those with an EDD of 6/4, 6/11, 6/18, and 6/25.

Happy due date to some of you!

How far along are you? 

How big is baby? 

Appointment updates?

Any new symptoms or changes?  

Rants/Raves/Questions? 

GTKY: Are you in the "get this baby out" stage or "stay in as long as possible" stage?
Married 8/12
MC 4/15
BFP 10/10/16

Babysizer Geeky Pregnancy Tracker

Re: Sunday ticker change 6/11

• Options
    How far along are you? 
    39 weeks. Full term!
    How big is baby? 
    The size of a pumpkin or the body of a 4/4 violin
    Appointment updates?
    I was being parinoid about having a slow leak so I had her check on Thursday. She shared what a slow leak really looks like so I can worry less. Basically you'd have to feel like  a pantyliner is  getting full a couple times a day for it to be a leak. Tuesday's appointment will be my last but I will schedule an induction date then.
    I'm feeling down. I think I am underestimating the disappointment I am experiencing from still being pregnant at this point and it is getting to me. I'm just feeling hormonal, which I understand could mean the end is near, but when!? I am not keeping myself nearly distracted enough.
    Rants/Raves/Questions? 
    I've voiced my rant. 
    GTKY: Are you in the "get this baby out" stage or "stay in as long as possible" stage?
    Despite my disappointment, I feel like I am still on the fence with this. Being a FTM, I am also hoping to experience more bonding time with my DH before labor starts. I am more on the get this baby out side of the fence, though.
    Married 8/12
    MC 4/15
    BFP 10/10/16

Babysizer Geeky Pregnancy Tracker
  • Options
    mtvkv5mtvkv5 member
    How far along are you? 
    39 weeks
    How big is baby? 
    Pumpkin
    Appointment updates?
    Tomorrow 
    More BH contractions and one or two painful ones
    Rants/Raves/Questions? 
    So stressed out. Don't have the energy to go into all the details. 
    Both. I'm so uncomfortable I just want the baby out, but it would be way better on our schedule if she waited til her due date in another week.

@lizerspitz I am feeling pretty down lately too. Hang in there! I've been seeing my therapist quite a bit more often during the 3rd Tri. I keep trying to picture how it will all work out when I am holding this baby in my arms.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    sejicasejica member
    edited June 2017
    How far along are you? 40 weeks! Happy due date to me :)

How big is baby? Watermelon.

Appointment updates? Big gap this time due to scheduling, I will have gone 11 days (mon 6/5-fri 6/16) between appointments. I would bet we have an induction in place at Friday's appointment, unless we head to the hospital on our own before then :)

Any new symptoms or changes?  Increased pelvic/hip/back pain. I also had an emotional meltdown (breakthrough?) last night and cried with DH for an hour over his mom's decline (metistatic breast cancer in her brain and lungs)
    and in his dog he's had for 15 years (I don't think I've discussed it here -an old husky approaching the normal natural end of life problems). I'm viewing the meltdown​ as a potential sign of impending labor since I'm sure I've mentioned here about my total emotional detachment/depersonalization.

Rants/Raves/Questions? Rant: I should know better than to read the internet, I always freak myself out. I thought hiccups were a cute and harmless indicator that baby was doing well. Turns out that A, they don't count for kick counts and B, too many or too often can be a sign of a compressed or knotted cord. On the one hand, I'm glad I didn't know this before, because I would have been way more stressed, for way longer. On the other hand, I suppose I'm glad I know it now, even though it's causing my anxiety to skyrocket. Smh. The last thing DH needs is me freaking out right now.

GTKY: Are you in the "get this baby out" stage or "stay in as long as possible" stage? DH and I discussed this morning whether we want a sooner or later induction date, and I think we are in agreement to wait as long as possible, to give her the best chance of coming on her own.

Edited to update: We ended up putting the 15 year old husky down yesterday (we still have 1 dog, another older Husky, she's 13, so I know I get to do this again during the terrible twos/threenager years). I was a mess all day - still a little weepy today. I'm glad we did it then though, he was in a lot of pain, and this way we got to be with him, vs if we had been at the hospital, or if we'd had a newborn at home. I guess now I'm ready to have this baby :)
    BabyName Ticker BabyFetus Ticker
  • Options
    @sejica how often is too often for hiccups?! Seems like she gets them almost every day! 
    Lilypie Maternity tickers
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Options
    sejica said: 
    How far along are you? 40 weeks! Happy due date to me :)

How big is baby? Watermelon.

Appointment updates? Big gap this time due to scheduling, I will have gone 11 days (mon 6/5-fri 6/16) between appointments. I would bet we have an induction in place at Friday's appointment, unless we head to the hospital on our own before then :)

Any new symptoms or changes?  Increased pelvic/hip/back pain. I also had an emotional meltdown (breakthrough?) last night and cried with DH for an hour over his mom's decline (metistatic breast cancer in her brain and lungs)
    and in his dog he's had for 15 years (I don't think I've discussed it here -an old husky approaching the normal natural end of life problems). I'm viewing the meltdown​ as a potential sign of impending labor since I'm sure I've mentioned here about my total emotional detachment/depersonalization.

Rants/Raves/Questions? Rant: I should know better than to read the internet, I always freak myself out. I thought hiccups were a cute and harmless indicator that baby was doing well. Turns out that A, they don't count for kick counts and B, too many or too often can be a sign of a compressed or knotted cord. On the one hand, I'm glad I didn't know this before, because I would have been way more stressed, for way longer. On the other hand, I suppose I'm glad I know it now, even though it's causing my anxiety to skyrocket. Smh. The last thing DH needs is me freaking out right now.

GTKY: Are you in the "get this baby out" stage or "stay in as long as possible" stage? DH and I discussed this morning whether we want a sooner or later induction date, and I think we are in agreement to wait as long as possible, to give her the best chance of coming on her own.

I'm so sorry to hear about your MIL and dog. Pregnancy hormones definitely don't make things like that easier. 

DD1 had hiccups just about every day and didn't have a knotted or compressed cord. She did, however, have really bad hiccups for a while after birth and we'd have to keep her upright after eating or she'd spit up. 
    Married 8/29/09
    MC: 9/14
    Goober #1 born: 8/17/15
    MC: 9/16
    Goober # 2 EDD: 6/27/17
  • Options
    sejicasejica member
    @alm52386, I read more than 4x a day, lasting longer than 5 mins, and only in conjunction with reduced movement (under 10 in 2 hrs). Hope I didn't also send you into panic!

@shmarpler, that's about where we're at, so I'm not objectively worried, just a FTM who suffers from generalized anxiety even when not on this hormone roller coaster. Thanks for putting me at ease.
    BabyName Ticker BabyFetus Ticker
  • Options

How far along are you? 
    39+2 today

How big is baby? 
    Pumpkin

Appointment updates?
    I have one tomorrow morning. Last one before due date. Curious to see if any changes in cervix. 

Cramping painfully everyday but they are all over the place so I know it's not the real thing. Had a scare yesterday cause by evening I hadn't noticed him moving much. Ended up having a Popsicle at 10pm to try to wake him and he finally started moving around after about 30 minutes. 

Rants/Raves/Questions? 
    Is it normal for baby to get calmer at this time? He's never been super crazy like his sister was... just a roller more than a kicker but he's definitely slowed down last couple days. DD kicked me until she broke my water at 40+5. 

Im over being in limbo of wondering when the Reno on our house will be done... feels like we've been living out of boxes forever and I just want to be able to move but doesn't look like that's going to happen before he arrives. Why oh why did we decide to do everything at once????

I'm over pregnancy and not sleeping and hurting but I know it's much easier while he's inside so I'm not really ready for him to come out even though I am ready