Trying to Get Pregnant

TWW Friday(!) June 9

Month/Cycle: 

CD/DPO:

Timing:

Testing:

R/R:

CS/Q:

GTKY: Do you have a favorite quote? What is it?

Re: TWW Friday(!) June 9

• Yay I finally got my CH!

Month/Cycle: 2/2

CD/DPO: 18/3

Timing: -3, -2, 0

Testing: I haven't thought that far yet

R/R:

CS/Q: should I be nervous about my big temp drop today? Or is it ok since it's above the cover line?

GTKY: "Man's real life is happy, chiefly because he is ever expecting that it soon will be so." - Edgar Allan Poe
  • hdaleyhdaley member
    Haven't posted in awhile, but BSC TWW has begun so I need commaderie.  

Month/Cycle: 4/4, (6/6 A/L)
    CD/DPO: 21/6
    Timing: -3,-1,O,+1
    Testing: Tuesday at 10dpo
    R/R: nothing really
    CS/Q:  my chart is looking pretty good but no up and down.  I had some weird ECWM on 3dpo that caused dashed CH. who knows what that was.  
    GTKY: I always liked he'll hath no fury like a woman scorned in high school.  Not sure if it still is or not.  

Baby #1: BFP on 10/12/2011, EDD 6/24/2012 Born: 6/16/2012 Boy!

Baby #2: BFP on 11/11/2016, EDD 7/25/2017 - MC 1/2/2017

• Loading the player...
  • Month/Cycle: 2/1

CD/DPO: 25/12

Timing: Just O, it was a crazy month

Testing: probably not. We're still traveling due to a missed flight and I can feel pre-AF cramps/pressure so I'm probably out. 

R/R: None really

CS/Q: none

GTKY: My favorite quote is "She designed a life she loved". I find it beautiful and empowering. 

• millpemillpe member
    Month/Cycle: 6/7

CD/DPO: 19/4

Timing: -4, -2, -1, +1

Testing: 6/19 if I can make it. 

R/R: Just left a dermatology appointment, waiting in the drive-thru at Starbucks and I have a huge blood spot on my pants where I got a mole removed... awesome. Guess I'm going to work like that because it would take an hour to get home and get back. I also saw new Dr and he kept commenting on all my sun damage. Ah thanks... didn't realize I had any. But the nurse was great and I found out she's also trying to get KU. 

CS/Q: 

GTKY: "Slow down, calm down, don't worry, don't hurry, trust the process." It's on my coffee cup and it's a great reminder to take a step back when I get caught up in the little things. 
    Me: 31 DH: 34 :heart: Married: April 2016
    TTC December 2016
    BFP 2/28/17 // CP 3/1/17
    MFI Diagnosis: Aug 2017
    BFP 11/1/17 // DS born 6/18
    TTC January 2019
    BFP 3/21/19 // D&C (MMC) 5/8/19
  • millpemillpe member
    @JennyColada yay for CHs! Welcome to TWW :) I'm on mobile so I can't see if your chart is in your siggy but I also had a temp drop. I'm gonna not worry about it since I still have (dotted) crosshairs. Nothing I can do anyway right?

@JJMNO1616 FX you ended up with perfect timing!! ;)
    TTC December 2016
    BFP 2/28/17 // CP 3/1/17
    TTC January 2019
  • It is really nice to have you guys when you're having a rough day. Thanks for the support yesterday.  <3

Month/Cycle: 8/8

CD/DPO: 32/12

Timing: we did EOD from CD5 (bc I thought this would be a short cycle) to CD19-next cycle, new plan!

Testing: no need

R/R: had a pretty big temp drop this morning (down .4), but still above CL so I'm thinking AF will be here Sunday, really hoping it is Monday so I'll have at least a 14 day LP. Rave: I am just so happy that it is Friday. There is a big announcement on Monday about some changes coming to one of my departments and it will be such a relief for it to be out in the open. I hate having to carry around this (in my mind) bad news by myself. I try to be very transparent with my staff. I don't like not being able to tell them. luckily it will all be over on Monday. 

CS/Q: 

this really depends on my mood, I really like the one in my siggy. (for those on mobile it is "some days are diamonds, some days are rocks, some doors are open, some roads are blocked" -Tom Petty). And there are a bunch HP quotes I love, like "what's comin' will come an' we'll meet it when it does."

-------------------------------------------------------------------
    @ramzlau (from yesterday) thanks for the support. It means a lot. this weekend will be interesting **TW we have our niece's 2nd birthday party tomorrow, so there will be lots of LOs everywhere and my SIL is pregnant, I'm hoping to make it through the day with a smile on my face. endTW** Sunday we are having brunch with friends and then going to see Wonder Woman. I'm really looking forward to that. 

@JennyColada welcome to TWW 

@hdaley I totally get the need for 
    camaraderie. I hope you find some peace from all of the BSC

@JJMNO1616 as someone told me a while back when I thought we had bad timing. It only takes one. I hope you get your pool time this weekend. Have you gotten the new mattress yet?

@SkilledSailor Oh no! I hope the missed flight doesn't wreck your trip. 

@MrsMiller8588 ugh, sorry about the pants that's annoying and seriously doc? was there not a better way to talk about sun damage. Thanks for the support yesterday.

TTC#1 10/2016
    TTC/IF:included medicated cycles, IUIs and 2 rounds of IVF with 1 embryo each. 
    BFP finally in 12/2018

TTC#2 06/2021
    planning FET

"Some days are diamonds, some days are rocks,
    some doors are open, some roads are blocked" 

• @JennyColada I wouldn't worry about the temp drop since it's so early and it's still above the cover line. 
    @JJMNO1616 that's great that FF moved your CH and you were able to get in O day! 
    @MrsMiller8588 oh no, do you have anything you can use to clean it real quick? If you have saline for contacts that'll help get the blood out quick. 

Month/Cycle: 18/18

CD/DPO: 23/8

Timing: -2, O

Testing: every day

R/R: had a really nice day yesterday but now it's Friday and that means work ugh. At least I was able to get a good night's sleep and hopefully I'll get a nap in later before work. 

CS/Q: nope

"I spent my life between the pages of books." Tahereh Mafi 

TTC History
    Me: 35 DH: 34
    Married 07/2012
    DD born 07/2014
    DD2 born 10/2018
    DS born 10/2022

IF history:
    TTC #2 since January 2016
    June-Aug 2017: 3 IUIs w/Clomid = BFN
    Sept 2017: Dx w/Endometriosis
    Oct 2017: IUI w/Letrozole = BFN
    Nov 2017: IUI w/Letrozole = BFN
    Dec 2017: pre-IVF testing
    Jan-Feb 2018: IVF--17 eggs retrieved, 13 fertilized, 9 frozen and 1 transferred on 2/10 = BFP on 2/19!!! EDD 10/29/2018
    FET Oct 2021: BFP on 10/31! MC at 5 weeks
    FET Feb 2022: BFP on 2/15! EDD 10/29/22

• edited June 2017
    @JennyColada Yay CH!!
    @hdaley I understand, knowing other people are having a tough time too makes me feel less crazy... sometimes.
    @JJMNO1616 FX! Also, love the painting!
    @SkilledSailor GL with the flight!  I hope it's not AF but better news :)
    @MrsMiller8588 Did they not cover/bandage it? WTH doc?
    @Avrilmai Oh no, hopefully Monday comes quickly for you.  Carrying around a burden like that is so hard.  I wouldn't be able to do that, hence the reason I would suck as management ;) I hope it goes as well as possible
    @shortstack930 Hope you're well rested and enjoy work! 

Month/Cycle: 4/4

CD/DPO: 29/6

Timing: meh

Testing: Not if I can help it

R/R: I'm starting to go BSC early this cycle and it's DH's fault.  Had heart burn the past few days, he says "maybe I got the egg this time, you never have heart burn!" (Yes dear, I do you just haven't paid attention to it).  I've been grumpy and b*tchtastic the past week, he says "ugh you're moody, bet you're pregnant!" (No, I've been stressed).  I've been super sleepy and having a hard time waking up not because I've been staying up later, but because "I bet it's a doodle we can't undo!" (Really DH?!)  I'ma smack the man.  He's worse than I am!  I'm tempted to POAS just to show him a BFN so he'll stop bringing it up.  I know I'm not out until AF shows up, but come on DH, at 6dpo, "I don't think so. Not right now.  Your *not* getting your wishes. So sit down!" (read that in Robin William's voice as the Genie from Aladdin).  Also, Friday YAY!

CS/Q:

"Never argue with a fool; onlookers may not be able to tell the difference" attributed to Mark Twain (can't find a legit source for it, and I don't believe it's ever been confirmed as Twain, but I like the quote)

*Edited for tags and stuff

BFP 3/21/2020!  OMG We're having TWINS! 4/17/2020
    --------------------------------
    LO arrived 11/9/2018!  We have a baby!
    Me: 33 | DH: 41
    Married: March 2016
    TTC #1/IUD out January 2017
    PCOS dx January 2018
    Medicated cycle 2.5mg Letrozole CD3-7 February 2018
    BFP 3/10/2018! 
    -------------------------------

TTGP December Siggy Co-Winner: Favorite Moments from Holiday Movies/TV 
    TTGP October Siggy Winner: Animals in Costume 

• millpemillpe member
    @Avrilmai what's your timing plan for next cycle? I'm thinking about trying something new if this isn't my cycle. 

@shortstack930 I don't have anything at work. I should be able to get it out when I get home. I'm just glad I work in a secluded office and don't really see anyone :)
    TTC December 2016
    BFP 2/28/17 // CP 3/1/17
    TTC January 2019
  • @MrsMiller8588 I'm not 100% sure yet, but I'm thinking about trying to time more around + opks and not rely heavily on CM, bc I've had a lot of fake outs with CM, so I want to try timing BD for at least the night/evening of the first positive opk and then possibly the next morning and maybe even the evening of the second +. Now my DH has no idea of this plan yet, so we shall see how he feels...and my doc constantly tells me EOD, but here we are 8 cycles later and EOD has not yet worked.

TTC#1 10/2016
    TTC/IF:included medicated cycles, IUIs and 2 rounds of IVF with 1 embryo each. 
    BFP finally in 12/2018

TTC#2 06/2021
    planning FET

"Some days are diamonds, some days are rocks,
    some doors are open, some roads are blocked" 

• Month/Cycle: 14/13

CD/DPO: 28/14

Timing: -1 and 0

Testing: Tried again this morning, BFN.  Still no signs of AF though.

R/R: Well, AF is officially late.  My cervix is still med-high.  I'm still BSC.  I haven't been late since I was coming off birth control nearly a decade ago.  (I didn't like how my body acted on it.  I've been a timing/condom girl since.)

CS/Q:  I'm kinda in uncharted territory here.  I've never been late like this before.  I'm frustrated at the BFN; am I testing too early (very light pink discharge on 11DPO), or is something else going on?

GTKY:  "God, grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I can, and the wisdom to know the difference."
  • @SesshomaruMom I wish I had some advice beyond keeping my FX for you!  I'm cheering you on for a BFP!   Our bodies are so frustrating, why didn't it come with an owner's manual?

PCOS dx January 2018
    BFP 3/10/2018! 

• millpemillpe member
    @SesshomaruMom Sorry if I missed you saying it already but how are you confirming O? Its possible you Od later than you thought and actually aren't "late". I also know some people have 16 day LPs. Do you know your normal LP length?
    TTC December 2016
    BFP 2/28/17 // CP 3/1/17
    TTC January 2019
  • @JennyColada If it's above the CL you are good! 

@MrsMiller8588 Sorry to hear about your pants! Did the Dr actually have any suggestions to help with the sun damage or was he just being captain obvious?

@Avrilmai Sorry to hear about the temp drop. The "it only takes once" notion has been spinning around in my head but I think I have been finding some odd comfort in assuming I'm out. I became a POS feen last cycle so I think I'm trying to avoid that BFN dissapointment and just focus on being excited for next cycle. We did get the new mattress! I wish I could say I love it but it's quite an adjustment. I'm used to a really soft bed and this mattress is a lot more firm. Apparently it takes tempurpedics awhile to break in though. 

@lurvleybunchococonuts  Just remember it normally takes at least a week for inplantation to occur. So all the "symptoms" you have been experiencing so far are probably not pregnancy related lol. I have been telling myself that anything I feel before at least 8dpo is just in my head. 

@SesshomaruMom  Have you been temping?? If so, is your temp still high? CD14 can still be too early for aome women to get a BFP! You may not he out yet... FX for you. 
  • edited June 2017
    @JJMNO1616 thanks, I KNOW that (at least the logical part of me does, but the "I wanna believe in fairies and Santa and unicorns" part is like nah... BABIES!!!!) but it's always good to hear again.  DH's constant "maybe..." is getting to me lmao. I'm thinking an updated birds & the bees lecture may be needed for him at least so he stops instigating the BSC.  I've got enough of that without his help.
    *Edited to finish my thoughts & stuff

PCOS dx January 2018
    BFP 3/10/2018! 

• millpemillpe member
    @JJMNO1616 No suggestions except high collared shirts and avoiding the sun from 11-4. Oh and to continue using my retin-a when I am done nursing (not safe while TTC or KU or BF). I told MH and his response was "he's a nerd, it's just because you are actually a little tan this year". I feel so much mentally better when I get sun though a little "sun damage" might be worth it. I also live in ND so it's only 3 months a year. 
    TTC December 2016
    BFP 2/28/17 // CP 3/1/17
    TTC January 2019
  • Just had time to get on today. On to WTO as expected. Good luck everyone!
  • @MrsMiller8588 I started using an OPK this cycle, and went off the +OPK as O.  I also got CH's in FF which I have been using daily.  Both of those say 14 DPO.  I talked to my mom about it (she's a nurse) and she said to wait until I'm a week late and then test again.  So that means Thursday, unless AF gets her late-ass to the party (though I'm kinda hoping AF won't show).  The BSC is in full swing; I'm off alcohol until I have an answer.
  • jenotontxjenotontx member
    edited June 2017
    @SesshomaruMom So you are using OPKs but not temping? What information are you putting into FF to get CH? I think I'm confused lol

ETA- you really can't base O off a +OPK because ovulation doesn't occur until roughly 36hrs after a +OPK and I believe it can even be longer then that. So if you are not temping then there really isn't anyway for you to determine exactly when O was. Andplusalso...Depending on the OPK you are using some women get positive "fertile" readings for days! I've heard that those advanced digitals can do that.