June 2017 Moms
Options

progesterone shots

Hi everyone. I have been on progesterone shots for the last 19 weeks (16-35) and have been off now for 11 days. I'm 36 weeks and 5 days and I feel cramps in my uterus, back and legs for the past few days. I always wonder if every ache or pain is going to be the start of labor!! With my DS (now 3) his labor was so fast that I'm always worried I'm not going to get to the hospital in time. With him I went to a doctor appointment where I was only dilated one cm and 2 1/2 hours later he was born. Has anyone else been on these shots? What was your experience after you were down with the shots? Were you crampy afterward? I know that the baby will come out when she's ready but I'm so impatient!

Re: progesterone shots

• Options
    Welcome to the board! You may want to read the "Please Read First" and "Introduce Yourself Here" threads and then introduce yourself, you will get more replies that way and know how the board works. No experience with the shots, but wondering if you're in labor is such a mind game. Good luck!
  • Options
    @mamaelle27 is so wise! 
    I also have no experience with the shots but if you're concerned talk with your doc.
    AND welcome
  • Loading the player...