Options

TWW Tuesday 6/6

Month/Cycle: 

CD/DPO:

Timing:

Testing:

R/R:

CS/Q:

GTKY: What is something that you learned from an older adult (grandparent or other) that you still do/use/pass on to others? 

TTC#1 10/2016
TTC/IF:included medicated cycles, IUIs and 2 rounds of IVF with 1 embryo each. 
BFP finally in 12/2018

TTC#2 06/2021
planning FET

"Some days are diamonds, some days are rocks,
some doors are open, some roads are blocked" 

Re: TWW Tuesday 6/6

• Options
    Sorry for the P&G yesterday- work was out of control.

Month/Cycle: 2/1

CD/DPO: 22/4

Timing: +1 (accidentally said o, +1 yesterday)

Testing: basically no point on this cycle 

R/R: Just a rant that I can't have anywhere else: my husband wasn't feeling DBD on my o day (his return from work travels) and I was a tiny bit resentful because of timing. I let it go because I don't want to make this a negative experience but still...

CS/Q:

GTKY: What is something that you learned from an older adult (grandparent or other) that you still do/use/pass on to others? 

My grandfather taught me how to make caramels and peanut butter fudge. They are so good and come with really great memories so it's something I do every holiday!
  • Options
    elisekelisek member
    ~crazy quarterly meeting week here, will be back late tonight to respond!~

Month/Cycle: 4/3

CD/DPO: 33/11

Timing: great

Testing: not needed

R/R: temp plummeted this morning so I'm most certainly out. I'm glad I got the heads up before testing because I really didn't want to test tomorrow on our 4 year dating anniversary, but I also didn't want to be surprised by AF/emotions in the middle of my quarterly meetings. I'm trying to do something after each cycle that I couldn't do if I was KU, so I'm going to give blood next week and that makes me happy :)

CS/Q:

I interned for an older gentleman who was a state representative and he sent notes and did honorary resolutions whenever possible. *tw* He told me one time he went to an acquaintances funeral and the resolution he had given the deceased was actually going in the coffin, that was how valued it was. *tw* His point being that your words and recognition - which don't take you very long - can have a profound positive impact on others. So I try and keep this in mind with cards and notes to people in my life, or even bragging on customer service people to their bosses.

Me: 28 | H: 29
    Married: October 2014
    TTC #1 March 2017
    Dx: PCOS - March 2018
    IUI #1: April 2018 BFN
    IUI #2: May 2018
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    @elisek  sorry about the temp drop. What a great thing to learn from your supervisor. 

@olive_lane sorry this FW didn't workout for you. I'd love to learn to make caramels, sounds like a great holiday tradition. 

Month/Cycle: 8/8

CD/DPO: 28/9

Timing: -4 -2 O

Testing:  holding out hope I'll have a reason to next week

R/R: SiriusXM has a Beatles channel now and I love it. I listen every morning and it just brings me joy. Trying to stay positive today. Yesterday was not good, so I'm working on turning it around today. 

CS/Q:

I learned so many things from my grandparents. My grandfather taught me to tie my shoes. I learned some oragami from my grandma that I still do if I get bored in a long meeting and many of the recipes I use are my grandmother's. I work with older adults and they really model resilience everyday. It can be inspiring. 

TTC#1 10/2016
    BFP finally in 12/2018

TTC#2 06/2021
    planning FET

• Options
    @olive_lane sorry you weren't able to get good timing this cycle!
    @elisek that's so nice of you to give blood! Sorry about the temp drop. 
    @Avrilmai I didn't know there was a Beatles channel! I'll have to listen to it. 

Month/Cycle: 18/18

CD/DPO: 20/5

Timing: -2, IUI 

Testing: testing out trigger still then not sure 

R/R: I'm taking both dogs to the vet today so that should be interesting. I've been getting a lot done around the house so I'm feeling accomplished. 

CS/Q: nope

GTKY: What is something that you learned from an older adult (grandparent or other) that you still do/use/pass on to others? My grandmother taught me to crochet even though I only know the basics and rarely do it anymore. 
    TTC History
    Me: 35 DH: 34
    Married 07/2012
    DD born 07/2014
    DD2 born 10/2018
    DS born 10/2022

IF history:
    TTC #2 since January 2016
    June-Aug 2017: 3 IUIs w/Clomid = BFN
    Sept 2017: Dx w/Endometriosis
    Oct 2017: IUI w/Letrozole = BFN
    Nov 2017: IUI w/Letrozole = BFN
    Dec 2017: pre-IVF testing
    Jan-Feb 2018: IVF--17 eggs retrieved, 13 fertilized, 9 frozen and 1 transferred on 2/10 = BFP on 2/19!!! EDD 10/29/2018
    FET Oct 2021: BFP on 10/31! MC at 5 weeks
    FET Feb 2022: BFP on 2/15! EDD 10/29/22

• Options
    @elisek good luck with your quarterly meetings. Hopefully it's not too stressful. Sorry that temps have dropped.

@Avrilmai FX on this cycle!

@shortstack930 taking 2 dogs to the vet at once? Yikes! What are the breeds?
  • Options
    Heading over to WTO. Don't follow, obviously  :)
  • Options
    SesshomaruMomSesshomaruMom member
    edited June 2017
    Month/Cycle: 14/13

CD/DPO: 25/12

Timing: -1 and 0

Testing: Holding out until Thursday.

R/R: The BSC is still going strong.  I am still holding out on the testing front, but the conversations with myself are starting to lose their effectiveness.  Well in three more days I'll have an answer, one way or another.

CS/Q:  

GTKY: I learned how to fly fish from my great-grandfather.  I still like to go fishing every now and then.

edited bc I forgot to finish the whole post before.  Silly me.
  • Options
    Month/Cycle: 4

CD/DPO: 24/9

Timing: -4, -2, -1

Testing: Maybe tomorrow

R/R: Temp fell a little today. Hopefully it's not a bad sign. Boobs still hurt, but they have before and I haven't been pregnant.

CS/Q:

My dad taught me a lot of things (he is now deceased) but one of the first things I remember learning was how to identify poison ivy.
  • Options
    @olive_lane one is a beagle mix and the other is a Pomchi (Pomeranian/chihuahua). They did surprisingly well but I was hit with a $400 bill  :s
    TTC History
    Me: 35 DH: 34
    Married 07/2012
    DD born 07/2014
    DD2 born 10/2018
    DS born 10/2022

IF history:
    TTC #2 since January 2016
    June-Aug 2017: 3 IUIs w/Clomid = BFN
    Sept 2017: Dx w/Endometriosis
    Oct 2017: IUI w/Letrozole = BFN
    Nov 2017: IUI w/Letrozole = BFN
    Dec 2017: pre-IVF testing
    Jan-Feb 2018: IVF--17 eggs retrieved, 13 fertilized, 9 frozen and 1 transferred on 2/10 = BFP on 2/19!!! EDD 10/29/2018
    FET Oct 2021: BFP on 10/31! MC at 5 weeks
    FET Feb 2022: BFP on 2/15! EDD 10/29/22

• Options
    @shortstack930 the Beatles channel is a new channel. Just started mid May. I'm taking my 2 dogs to vet together on Saturday. Luckily DH will be there to help.   

@vflux33 FX so hard for your first (and hopefully only) medicated cycle/IUI

@charlestonchew identifying  poison ivy seems like a great skill to have. GL if you decide to test, remember 10dpo is still really early. 

@SesshomaruMom those conversations with yourself do start to get hard. Hope you get a good answer in 3 days. 

TTC#1 10/2016
    BFP finally in 12/2018

TTC#2 06/2021
    planning FET

• Options
    @Avrilmai Thanks for the support.

@shortstack930 Glad to hear the pups did well.  Yikes on the bill, though.  I've just got the one cat, and she's doing really well for her age and being a rescue.  FX that continues. :wink:

@charlestonchew  Poison ivy is good to identify.  Not good to use as toilet paper.  Sorry to hear that your dad has passed.  
  • Options
    Slow day in TWW! 

Month/Cycle: 20/20

CD/DPO: 21/8 dpiui

Timing: IUI

Testing: 15 dpiui

R/R: Took the day off to hang with my bestie who came into town for a visit. Was great to have time off of work and just to hang. Wish every day in TWW was like this! 

CS/Q: Nope

GTKY: What is something that you learned from an older adult (grandparent or other) that you still do/use/pass on to others? My grandpa always said if you can't sleep to slack your jaw and clear your mind. It always works for me! 

@charlestonchew GL if you test tomorrow! How long is your LP normally? 
    @SesshomaruMom Way to hold out testing! Just a few more days! 
    @vflux33 Sorry Mr Noperson stayed around. Excited for you to get started on your next cycle and new treatments! I will be following your journey every step and cheering you on! 
    @shortstack930 My mom taught me to crochet, I am debating starting a baby blanket just to help pass the time and have something to look forward to one day...not sure yet. 
    @avrilmai Sorry yesterday wasn't a good day, the Beatles are a great way to turn the day around! 
    @elisek GL with your quarterly meeting! And love your GTKY! 
  • Options
    @ramzlau 10-12 days. I expect it Friday which would be an 11 day LP. But could be between Thursday and Saturday.
  • Options
    Month/cycle: 2/2
    CD/DPO: 24/10
    Timing: 0, +1
    R/R: a friend who has been ttcal for a while just hinted that she's pregnant again, I'm excited for her! And trying not to be jealous because I know this has been hard for her.
    CS/Q:
    GTKY:
    My grandma taught me to crochet. I haven't made any big blankets like she does, but I've made little things like scarves, hats, and stuffed toys that make great presents. Last thing I made was a beanie for my step son in his favorite colors, too warm for him to wear right now.