Options

Monday Ticker Change 6/5

This is for people with due dates 8/7, 8/14, 8/21, and 8/28

How far along are you?

How big is baby?

Any upcoming appointments this week?

Any new symptoms or cravings this week?

Rants/Raves/Questions?

GTKY:  What's one children's book that you're excited to read to your LO?

Re: Monday Ticker Change 6/5

• Options

Sorry about forgetting this last weekend! I was out of town and by the time I realized that I missed it, it was Tuesday afternoon. 

How far along are you? 30 weeks

How big is baby?  Motorcycle helmet... that seems large haha

Any upcoming appointments this week?  Nope!

Any new symptoms or cravings this week?  I feel like my eating has stabilized finally

Rants/Raves/Questions?  My glucose tests have not gone well.  My 1 hour level was slightly elevated so I had to do the 3 hour test and the 2nd hour was still elevated while the 1st and 3rd hour were barely within limits.  So now I have to be on a low carb diet.... aka low everything that I want to eat :( hopefully a stricter diet will solve this or else I'll have to repeat the 3 hour test.

GTKY:  What's one children's book that you're excited to read to your LO?  Goodnight Moon. It's so simple but I love it

• Options
    @mokay19 sorry to hear about the diet change bc of the glucose test. Hopefully it helps your levels!

How far along are you? 28 weeks

How big is baby? 1 lb basket of chicken wings (which I would love to eat right now)

Any upcoming appointments this week? Just had my 28 week one on Friday, so nothing till the end of the month for my 32 week one.

Any new symptoms or cravings this week? Just baby having hiccups at least once a day. My dr said it's normal, so I guess I'll just continue to watch as I can see them from the outside!

Rants/Raves/Questions? Waiting on my one hr glucose results from Friday since of course nothing gets reported over the weekend. Fingers crossed for good results!

GTKY:  What's one children's book that you're excited to read to your LO? The Very Hungry Caterpillar- I stil have my copy from when I was little that I can't wait to read with baby. 

• Loading the player...
  • Options

How far along are you? 31 weeks

How big is baby? Asparagus

Any upcoming appointments this week? None

Any new symptoms or cravings this week? I had some contractions Saturday night that were pretty uncomfortable. But not uncomfortable enough to keep me from falling asleep lol

Rants/Raves/Questions? I'm waiting on the results from my 3 hour glucose test Thursday. Praying I pass like I did last time. 

GTKY:  What's one children's book that you're excited to read to your LO? The Jesus Storybook Bible. We already read it to DD1 so I'm excited to read it to both of them every night 

• Options

How far along are you?

29 weeks

How big is baby?

butternut squash

nope

I grave bananas and peanut butter. 

Rants/Raves/Questions?

I am happy to have a great husband helping through this pregnancy. I am really tired after a long days at work. 

The Tiny Tinny Women

• Options
    kvh22kvh22 member

How far along are you? 29 weeks

How big is baby? Acorn squash

Any upcoming appointments this week? Had an appointment last Friday so nothing for 2 weeks, now.

Any new symptoms or cravings this week? Lots of pelvic soreness. I need to get back into doing yoga stretches once a day.

Rants/Raves/Questions? The baby's arrhythmia was no longer detected on the doppler at our last appointment and I am so, so excited!

GTKY:  What's one children's book that you're excited to read to your LO? We went through DH's books from when he was little while we were visiting our families. I forgot about Corduroy but I love that book. We got a lot of really cute ones at our shower and I love the board books.

Babysizer Cravings Pregnancy  Baby Tracker

• Options
    @szwill86 fingers crossed that your glucose test results are perfect! I seriously love watching the movements from the outside haha especially in meetings it gives me something fun to do!

@middy411 I hope your glucose results are better than mine! Also, glad you slept even with some discomfort 

@kvh22 so glad to hear that the arrhythmia was no longer there... very good news!
  • Options
    Nxy said:

How far along are you?

29 weeks

How big is baby?

butternut squash

nope

I grave bananas and peanut butter. 

Rants/Raves/Questions?

I am happy to have a great husband helping through this pregnancy. I am really tired after a long days at work. 

The Tiny Tinny Women

Soooo just going to keep on posting??

She's a special one for sure. She also posted in September.

Me: 27 years old            DH: 27 years old
    Type 1 Diabetes since 2001, MTHFR hetero A1298T
    Dogs: Raider 4 yrs, Dex 4 yrs
    Married in July 2014
    TTC #1 since late Feb 2016
    BFP #1 3/29/16     MMC: 5/5/16
    BFP #2 7/6/16    SCH, D&C 8/4/16
    BFP #3 12/26/16     EDD: 9/6/17
    My Chart / My Diabetes/Pregnancy Blog
    My Type 1/TTC/Pregnancy Podcast: 
    Juicebox Podcast Episode 118
    A1Cs: