Trying to Get Pregnant
Options

WTO Monday 6/05

2»

Re: WTO Monday 6/05

• Options
    @garnetandgoldgrace Totally park hopping at WWoHP. This will be my third time going and I'm pumped. I haven't been to Disney before, so any tips or insider info for EPCOT would be nice :)
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    @Augusta108 Favorites include: Lord of the Rings, The Hobbit, Alexandre Dumas "The Count of Monte Cristo," Whichever Bronte Sister "Jane Eyre," Neil Gaiman "American Gods," Robert Heinlein "The Moon is Harsh Mistress," any Jane Austen, any Stephen King, really any Heinlein, Game of Thrones...

How about you?
    TW
    Me: 33 DH: 32
    Started Dating: 2003 Married: 2013
    Started TTC August 2016
    BFP: 2/1/17 MC: 2/8/17
    BFP: 3/8/17 MMC: 5/1/17
    BFP: 7/23/17 EDD: 4/5/18
    BFP: 2/27/20

• Options
    @garnetandgoldgrace oh man I meant to post that in TWW and then check in here but I got busy at work and never got around to it but just realized I put it in the wrong place. Whew what a day. Well hey ladies I'm joining you here now!!  ;)
  • Options
    @JennyColada I'm not there yet--we'll drive to Biloxi on Thursday then New Orleans on Friday. I live in Orlando so it's always hot & humid here!

@heatherdubrow I'm glad everything looks good!  But I'm sorry the day had to be changed and H won't be there

@beachbunnyxo123 so sorry AF showed up

@garnetandgoldgrace ugh!  Are you sure your Wondfos are truly positive, not just close?

@LoveInDC I'll try with the weather!  Make sure you start each thing as early as you can.  *usually* the storms don't hit until late afternoon. (And I'm the opposite of @garnetandgoldgrace I work at Disney & have an annual pass at Universal--let us know if we can help!)

@kiki75 so sorry about cd1 But glad it went well with the RE!
  • Options
    @pebbledam I was lucky enough to see Wicked when it came to Texas. It was so amazing! I think DH deep  deep down inside likes musicals, but he's just too "manly" enough to admit it. I'm glad that I learned to love football otherwise 16+ sundays out of the year I'd be completely bored out of my mind. 

@hedgepig Currently living in Central Texas. I grew up in Northern California where you could count on your weather. Lately, we can't plan for any type of day. Today we woke up with ton of cloud coverage. We began our stroller stride class and about 15 minutes in it began to pour! We were sunny and clear skies for most of the afternoon and sometime around dinner time it began pouring again. I love this rain, but I wish we could count on some consistency. 

@Augusta108 I am currently finishing up The Circle (like the move that just came out) by Dave Eggers. It's pretty good. I also need to start and finish The Red Queen by Victoria Aveyard. All the ladies in my book club keep talking about how great it is. 

@purplg8r I'm pretty sure it's called "Around the NFL." We'll listen to more based on Reddit recommendations once Football season is in full bloom. 
  • Options
    @beachbunnyxo123 sorry that you have to hang out with us. :( Both happy to have you here and really upset about it!
  • Options

@mispanda - What did the OPK say this afternoon?
    @purplg8r - Legally Blonde the Musical > Legally Blonde the movie
    @JennyColada - I'm only a fan of the first act of Book of Mormon, lol. And it irks me to only listen to half of a soundtrack!
    @heatherdubrow - Yay!!!! All my FXed for you!
    @garnetandgoldgrace - I hate this part of the WTO when you are trying so hard to get it right, but it's exhausting. FX you get that temp spike in the next day or two.
    @kiki75 - I'm so sorry you're back here. *hugs*
    @babycakesday - I have seen Wicked twice and loved it both times. What team(s) do you follow in the NFL? If we're still here in Aug/Sept (I hope we aren't), we should start a TTGP FFL!

Me: 29 | DH: 29
    Married 12/2016
    DSS born 01/2016
    TTC since 01/2017
    Letrozole + TI = BFP 01/30/2018 | EDD 10/11/2018
    Babysizer Cravings Pregnancy Tracker
  • Options
    @pebbledam We love the Cowboys as a family. I have a huge place in my heart for the Broncos because of Peyton Manning. I've done Fantasy football with the guys the last few years so I ended up being invested in a few of my team players each year. What about you? 

I totally agree on that, but hoping this is just advice for the future members. 
  • Options
    millpemillpe member
    Update on my puppy - He ate too pairs of (expensive) shoes. Now I know to put my shoes away... At least it wasn't the couch or the carpet!
    Me: 31 DH: 34 :heart: Married: April 2016
    TTC December 2016
    BFP 2/28/17 // CP 3/1/17
    MFI Diagnosis: Aug 2017
    BFP 11/1/17 // DS born 6/18
    TTC January 2019
    BFP 3/21/19 // D&C (MMC) 5/8/19
  • Options
    pebbledampebbledam member
    edited June 2017
    @MrsMiller8588 - Sorry about your shoes! I hope today goes better!

@babycakesday - As for football, I'm kind of teamless right now. I USED to be a Rams fan until they moved back to LA. DH is a Vikings fan, so I have been slowly getting invested in there success. I loved Kurt Warner, so I still like the Cardinals (and Larry Fitzgerald is a sexy beast). The closest NFL team to me is KC, so I also root for them. And as much as I hate the Patriots, Gronkowski is a football God. 

Eta typing is hard, fixing tag TB ate
    Me: 29 | DH: 29
    Married 12/2016
    DSS born 01/2016
    TTC since 01/2017
    Letrozole + TI = BFP 01/30/2018 | EDD 10/11/2018
    Babysizer Cravings Pregnancy Tracker
  • Options
    millpemillpe member
    @pebbledam and @babycakesday Count me in for FFL when we all move on to a BMB  ;) The Vikings have my heart. 
    Me: 31 DH: 34 :heart: Married: April 2016
    TTC December 2016
    BFP 2/28/17 // CP 3/1/17
    MFI Diagnosis: Aug 2017
    BFP 11/1/17 // DS born 6/18
    TTC January 2019
    BFP 3/21/19 // D&C (MMC) 5/8/19
  • Options
    @pebbledam the opk was negative.  My body likes to produce a lot of ewcm.  I'm grateful it does and I'm not complaining  but sometimes it's a pain in the but.

• Options
    @LoveInDC- World showcase is where it's at. I can give you a heads up on my fav drinks and eats if you like. Which do you prefer? Also, get a fast pass for Soarin' ASAP because it's awesome! Also the Frozen ride if you get lucky but it's usually out before you even get a chance. If you need a break from the heat go on Ellen's Energy Adventure. It's a LONG ride in the A/C. Make sure you get your free soda tastings too at the coke place to the right after you pass the ball (right next to Starbucks). 
    Me: 33
    DH: 30
    TTC #2 Since April 2017
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers