AllyTheKidAllyTheKid
2500 Comments 500 Love Its Third Anniversary 5 Answers
edited June 2017 in October 2016 Moms

*Not Guaranteed to be Flame Free*

Re: FFFC 06.02.17

• Ladybug2821Ladybug2821
    2500 Comments 500 Love Its Third Anniversary Name Dropper
    edited June 2017
    I'm going to start this one off right...I HATE chipotle!!  How do you not have queso?? Granted I can't eat it right now but still. Their food really is just not that good. Qdoba all the way. 
  • I've never even eaten at Chipotle... I don't even know if there is one in this state. We do have Qdoba though and I recall wnjoying it when I tried it like, seven years ago haha
  • We don't have either of those here :/
  • I know its not Friday but i finally thought of one when I was grocery shopping  and need to get this of my chest

I am absolutely horrified by pouches of baby food. I mean "oh the horror" disgusted and appalled. I get the willies  thinking of kids sucking the vegetable/fruity goo out of a bag.
    Image result for its raining meme

Pregnancy Ticker
    AllyTheKid
  • @brzvice Haha I only use pouches when we eat out at a restaurant because they are mess free. It weirds me out how long their shelf life lasts so I have the freshly squeezed system and make my own.
  • So my FFFC regarding that is I didn't even know how the pouches were consumed. I didn't think they sucked on them. I just thought you squirted it into a bowl or something. I can see how they can be convenient for on the go. 
  • We love the pouches. They're super convenient for on the go. My H is good at squirting it directly into LO's mouth with no mess but I squirt right onto a spoon. 
    Ladybug2821
  • I know we've got a few Harry Potter fans here so my FFFC is that I absolutely despise the casting of Helena Bonham Carter as Bellatrix Lestrange. She just never cut it for me. However, I do love me some Marla Singer from Fight Club so it's nothing against HBC I just think she did a terrible acting job in HP.

I've been watching HP movies recently since they always seems to be on the freeform channel
    Image result for its raining meme

Pregnancy Ticker
    Kgridley27AllyTheKid
  • I don't like HBC, especially as Marla Singer! I don't know what it is about her I dislike, but I just don't like the woman as an actress. 
    I loathed her as Bellatrix Lestrange, and I vividly remember saying to myself while watching Bellatrix scenes "If I had a tumor, I'd name it Marla" haha
    Maybe I'm just a snob... Or maybe its her hair and her skinny face. I don't know :/
    brzvice