1st Trimester

Spotting?

Hey everyone so I just went to the bathroom and had bright red blood on my underwear and when I wiped. Went back about 30 min later and there's nothing. Called doctor but she's busy and going to call back. Has this ever happened to you ? 

Re: Spotting?

• I had some spotting early in my pregnancy. It was mostly light pinkish or brown. Nothing on my underwear. When I did get bright red like what you have, my doctor had me come in and checked my blood for the levels. Everything turned out fine. Hopefully it turned out fine for you as well @futuremrsbalser

Me:28 | DH: 28
    Married: 07-2014
    TTC #1: Since November 2015
    Restarted TTC "count" Oct. 2016
         due to previous issues.
    ***TW***
    BFP: 11/4/2016
    *TW*
     BabyFruit Ticker

• I found out I was pregnant may 18th stared bleeding like a full blown period may 19, continued until the 21/22 then had blood work done and everything was fine, Hcg was doubling perfect. Then a few days ago started bright red bleeding again, went in to ER they did blood work and ultrasound and everything was perfect, said baby is implanted low in my uterus on or around my scar tissue from my previous c section ! Hopefully everything works out for you as well (:
  • Loading the player...
  • I've been having spotting on and off for weeks . It's been very light but ranged from bright red to brown.  Everything looks okay via blood work and ultrasound . I don't know what's up with all of spotting. I didn't have it my first pregnancy . I feel okay so far , no cramping.  I'm going in for another US soon to check that the baby continues to grow . Good luck to you too 

• I am 7.4 weeks pregnant with my first and just started spotting brown discharge.all day it was only  on TP but now I am having to wear a panty liner and I'm freaking out cause we battled unexplained infertility for 3.5 years...

• @Morgan223 - I am sorry to hear you struggled for so long. From what my doctor told me and my experience brown spotting is normal and okay but that you should be concerned if you have to wear an actual pad (not liner) or if it becomes red. If it makes you feel more comfortable, you can always call your doctor's office in the morning just to let them know.
    Me:28 | DH: 28
    Married: 07-2014
    TTC #1: Since November 2015
    Restarted TTC "count" Oct. 2016
         due to previous issues.
    ***TW***
    BFP: 11/4/2016
    *TW*
     BabyFruit Ticker