June 2016 Moms
Options

HDBD 5/31

lets see those cuties!!

Re: HDBD 5/31

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    Back from Paris, missed you all! I look awful here but Savannah was so excited when I picked her up from daycare yesterday which makes me love this pic <3
    Welcome back!  Hopefully there wasn't too much drama and you had a good time!
  • Options
    @Delitachan Your LO in his little boat is just adorable!! I love seeing little ones at recitals, it's just the cutest! 

@laurendiaz02 Glad you made it back safe and sound! I hope the trip went well!!
  • Options
    meggyme said:
    Jackie has been standing and balancing for a little while but I finally caught it on camera the other day. She was pretty tuckered out from Memorial Day partying. She's been making a lot of word like noises lately, but nothing I can definitively call a word. Everything is dada, the dog is dodo, she sounds like she says hi and hello, and occasionally she'll repeat when I say uh oh.
    So cute! Those are some serious legs!!!
  • Options
    Tawny87 said:
    meggyme said:
    Jackie has been standing and balancing for a little while but I finally caught it on camera the other day. She was pretty tuckered out from Memorial Day partying. She's been making a lot of word like noises lately, but nothing I can definitively call a word. Everything is dada, the dog is dodo, she sounds like she says hi and hello, and occasionally she'll repeat when I say uh oh.
    So cute! Those are some serious legs!!!
    Yup. She's a chunker. :) She's actually thinned out a little since she started moving so much. She still weighs 25lbs.
    DD1: June '16 DD2: March ‘19 :::: Married since 2011 :::: USN Wife ::::
  • Options
    lyoash31 said:

They're officially one today! I'm celebrating one year of surviving and nursing twins. Our life will continue to be crazy as we will continue nursing, and I'll be learning how to wrangle two crawling, climbing boys and keep up with their big brother.  I'm hoping sleep improves for all of us once we start night weaning in a few weeks. I'd be excited for even three straight hours of sleep.

PS. I'm loving the cloth diaper pics!
    That's amazing that you are still nursing them! Kudos to you! I cut down to only two pumping sessions and never nursed at like 6 months so that's incredible that you did it, having another child too. 
  • Options

A week and a half until one. :o Finally made it out to our city zoo this long weekend. Miles enjoyed the scenery, even if he can't quite follow the pointing every time. No solo walking yet, he's become very dependent on holding our hand to walk around, so we're trying to break the habit. Lots of toddler meltdowns when I won't get close enough for him to grab. Starting to say a few words in the correct context, but not super consistently
    I love the photo he is pressed to the glass!
  • Options

A week and a half until one. :o Finally made it out to our city zoo this long weekend. Miles enjoyed the scenery, even if he can't quite follow the pointing every time. No solo walking yet, he's become very dependent on holding our hand to walk around, so we're trying to break the habit. Lots of toddler meltdowns when I won't get close enough for him to grab. Starting to say a few words in the correct context, but not super consistently

Omg Miles' glass picture is so much cuter than Preston's....

• Options

Omg Miles' glass picture is so much cuter than Preston's....

Bahahaha I love them both so much! These are great!
  • Options
    A day late and out of the loop so much since going back to work! But Lennox James (my June baby turned may baby) turned one on Monday!!! Still can't believe it. He's been crawling for a few months and start walking about a month ago. This dude is huge, wild, crazy and so much fun! He has really found his voice and this past week started screaming to get his point across. Our ears could do with out that but we will keep him!!

nws
  • Options
    Lol another one of my favorites! Busted stealing big bros chips!!
    nws
  • Options
    Lol another one of my favorites! Busted stealing big bros chips!!
    nws
  • Options
    ashkee05ashkee05 member
    edited June 2017
    Not sure why that posted twice and won't let me delete?
    nws
  • Options
    ashkee05 said:
    Eh don't sweat it! Love the pics, especially the chips one.  :)
  • Options
    ashkee05 said:
    Eh don't sweat it! Love the pics, especially the chips one.  :)
    Haha his face is too funny.. like crap you weren't supposed to see this!! I loved getting it at work. Then we got quite the lecture from big brother about chips not being good for a baby! Lol lol thanks dude 
    nws
  • Options
    Still have 3 weeks til lily is 1 but she's talking like crazy. She will speed walk anywhere if you hold her hands and has been very snuggly lately. We are all ready for this beautiful summer weather.
  • Options
    A few days late, but this week started finals at work, so it's been hectic. Audri turns one on Tuesday and it's so hard to believe. She is saying a few words now like mama and dada but her favorite is to say "dat" like that and point at everything wanting to know what it is called. She is incessant with it. This morning the we asked her where is Mama and she pointed at me as well as where is Dada and where's Luna, our dog and she knew all of them. So cool to see. We will celebrate her birthday on Tuesday with just us and then have a large birthday party next Saturday for her. She's not walking on her own yet but does take a couple of steps in between us before she falls into our arms. She loves walking with the help of us holding her hands. I think she could do it but she just needs the confidence to try it. She also loves blackberries and blueberries and would eat them every meal if we let her I think.