December 2017 Moms
Options

HDBD 5/31

C'mon ladies don't be shy! Show us your little bumps, your cute blumps, how thin you look (for now anyway). 

Re: HDBD 5/31

• Options
    I always think that stripes and bumps go good together!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    @KathrynJ088 wow! Two babies really makes a difference! 
  • Options
    Loove the bumps. Mine is still a blump that I can't suck in anymore! 
  • Options
    @KathrynJ088- so cute! I am kinda loving/ dreading summer dresses. They're comfy but I HAVE to wear maternity spanx under dresses because feeling my sweaty thighs rubbing together is awful for me. Not looking forward to swamp crotch.
  • Options
    dkizz82dkizz82 member
    Uggggg so I am 40lbs smaller pregnant this summer than last summer not pregnant. Just put on a swim suit and I could cry. Oh well, just brought my frumpy bumpy on down to the pool anyway. Laughing at these teenagers who say they "need a baby"! They probably just woke up... if they only knew haha
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    All your bumps are so cute!  I'm trying to talk myself into taking more pics this time.  I only have 2 from my first pregnancy and I want my littles to know what I looked like while they were baking.  :)

• Options
    @andipandicWed121369 I have the opposite problem! I took a ton of pictures while pregnant with DS, and it isn't even on my radar this time. I need to start, though! 
  • Options
  • Options
    @Jellybelly119 @dkizz82 SAME! With DS I'd already had 8 weekly posed belly pics... my pic above is the only one with this one so far  :D
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Options
    I've only shared a couple of belly pics, but take them about 3-4 times a week and put them in an "album" in my phone's gallery app. I don't have any from my previous kiddos, and these two are likely my last (please one of them be a boy!). I'm trying to soak it all in!
  • Options
    I'm only 10+2 so I don't have a bump yet. So jealous of everyone who's already showing!
  • Options
    @mcfeldbb ME too, but beautiful bumps, ladies! I'm sure I'll also be jealous when I'm as big as a house with twins and everyone else is smaller  :D
  • Options
    @SierraGood you have one of those cute bumps!
  • Options
    NME44NME44 member
    So my bloat actually seems to have gone away so my "bump" is actually smaller than last week  :D

im a little surprised that I haven't popped yet, this being my 3rd and considering how much I was showing with my daughter, but apparently I have a retroverted uterus this time? So possibly it will suddenly fall forward one day and I'll have an overnight bump (from what I've read).
  • Options
    @NME44 I have a retroverted uterus (as in, I do all the time, I guess? They've been telling me as far back as I can remember and the U/S tech mentioned it again today at my NT scan) and that's exactly what happened to me around 18 weeks. I just woke up one day looking pregnant; it was so crazy! 
  • Options
    NME44NME44 member
    @Jellybelly119, I've never been told that I did before and I read that you can either be born with it or you can develop it after a pregnancy, so I kind of just assumed mine must have developed after the last pregnancy. Who knows, though, lol! 

Should be fun to just suddenly look pregnant! 
  • Options
    NME44NME44 member
    In my first bmb there was a girl who literally NEVER looked any different, except towards the end she looked like maybe she had had a big dinner? And she was a slim woman. I always wondered where the baby was hiding!
  • Options
    I'm loving all the pics
  • Options
    @AMCsquared I always look slimmer in the morning before I start eating everything lol
  • Options
    @lestex I'm seriously freaked out by how much you look like my cousin! I tried cropping a picture from a similar angle, lol.

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    Isn't the end of day bump difference so baffling? Ha!
    Me: 31  DH: 32      <3 DH since 12.2009       Married 08.2013       EDD 12.2017
  • Options
    I'm only 12 weeks STM, but definitely feeling more pregnant than fat. 
    Babysizer Geeky Pregnancy Tracker
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker 
  • Options
    Not really showing yet.. (I notice a difference but no one else can) wondering when it's gonna change. Haha I'm a FTM so I know it can take longer. I'm 11+4
  • Options
    @PoeMasque Yes! Bump totally doubles during the day, which I keep assuming is just bloating? But it feels more bump-like than normal non-pregnant bloating. I wonder if that changes as pregnancy moves along?
  • Options
    @shellac835 mine is definitely bloat, even though it feels really taught, I know my uterus isn't even technically in my abdominal cavity yet, so sadly it's just gas/poo/GI smooshing haha. 

I'm told it gets better.....but I'm not going to count on it! Haha
    Me: 39 SO: 36

Dx: low progesterone, possible DOR - officially "unexplained"

TTC#1 since November 2015
    9/16/2016 IUI#1 - BFN
    10/12/2016 IUI#2 - BFN
    1/21/2017 Clomid/IUI#3 - BFN
    March 2017 IVF: BFP! (beta#1 191, beta#2 378!) - it's a boy! DS born 12/6/2017

TTC #2 since July 2018
    May 2019 IVF #2: BFP! (beta#1 346, beta#2 646) - vanishing twin at 8 weeks. Baby B still going strong - due 2/8/20!
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    @PoeMasque  Lol, well "gas/poo/GI smooshing" is not as fun to think about as a baby bump! Maybe I'll stay in denial and pretend it's the baby, even though deep down I know he's still way down there  :neutral:  Crossing my fingers it gets better (for both of us!)
  • Options
    lol I'm just fat constipated bloated and still waddling everywhere 
  • Options
    I've got a little something happening at 14+4!