December 2017 Moms
Options

PGAL Check In 5/31

2»

Re: PGAL Check In 5/31

• Options
    @Amber_Waves How long did it take for you to get the MaterniT21 results?
    Lilypie - sZQ1
  • Options
    @tinkerbellwest  I got my results fast! They drew my blood Friday afternoon and we got the results Thursday morning. So 6 days, 3 business days (because Memorial Day.)
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I had my blood draw yesterday, so waiting. If my ultrasound is good this weekend, which I have Faith it will be, I plan on telling my dad Father's Day. I want to tell him the gender at the same time. ☺
    Lilypie - sZQ1
  • Options
    @tinkerbellwest Best of luck to you and everyone awaiting those results!

We have an ultrasound on the 7th and plan on telling our parents the following weekend (I'll be 13 weeks by then). 
  • Options
    @jackiesmom324 Ha! just lunges! I remember during my last pregnancy it got pretty even doing prenatal yoga moves. Must be my physiology...
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    @whiska such a bummer about the name!  Seriously though, still use it!  Tell your friend, listen we are not copying but wanted to let you know we have had that name picked out for years!  

1. Tell us about yourself (if you're first participating): NA

2. How are you feeling (pregnancy symptoms): - some headaches and heartburn, sore boobs and constipation like crazy!

3. EDD? How far along are you? 
    13w2d, Dec 6th

4. How are you feeling (anxiety wise): 
    - symptoms reassure me, still feeling my boobs when I start getting a little anxious. This is the furthest I've made it, so everything is unknown right now.  It'll be nice when we can actually feel the baby move!! 

5. Any appointments this week/last?
    - None- 14w appt next Thursday 

6. Rants/raves/whatever:
    - been absent lately bc my DH and I bought a house!! Woo!  But! We did it before listing our current home.  It's been a mad dash to get everything in order to list this place.. not to mention limited sleep. :/ 

7. GTKY: What is your favorite cuisine?
    -  I love food so I basically eat everything, but my new love is Korean BBQ
  • Options
    1. Tell us about yourself (if you're first participating): I'm new to this board, didn't know what PGAL meant. 
    We found out Easter that we are expecting, and have been super excited, but nervous! I had a missed miscarriage last April, for no apparent reason. I had a great ultrasound @ 7 weeks, heard & saw the heart beat, results came back from MaterniT21 testing great, and it was a boy. However, he had no heart beat when I went in for my 12 week check up, and had stopped growing @ 11 weeks.

2. How are you feeling (pregnancy symptoms): sore breasts

3. EDD? How far along are you? 12/19, 11+3

4. How are you feeling (anxiety wise): I haven't been nervous till now. I think after tomorrow I will feel much better, glad I booked this appointment over a month ago. 

5. Any appointments this week/last? Ultrasound tomorrow for piece of mind with an independent company. Doctor appointment on the 12th, but just a check up, and to find the heart beat with a doppler. 

6. Rants/raves/whatever: I haven't tried the last few days, but I haven't found the heartbeat with my doppler at home yet. I'm hoping I can find it soon!!

7. GTKY: What is your favorite cuisine? Mexican food, chinese food & pizza
    Lilypie - sZQ1
  • Options
    whiskawhiska member
    Thank you ladies for the support - you're so sweet!  <3
    We'll definitely still use it - we've had it picked out forever and have been using it to refer to our firstborn son for years.  Just another unfortunate coincidence that hurts now but in the end probably won't mean all that much...
    Me: 36  | DH 35, Married 2007
    TTC #1 June 2015
    April 2016 - AMH, FSH, Progesterone normal
    June 2016 - HSG clear
    *TW* BFP - Aug16, demise confirmed Sep16, incomplete m/c, D&C Nov16
    BFP 3/27/17, edd 12/7/17
    DS - 12/9/17 
    <3 
    TTC #2 December 2018 
    BFP 2/22/19, edd 11/4/19
    DD - 11/1/19 <3
    My Chart