June 2017 Moms
Options

Tuesday Ticker Change

For those with an EDD of 6/6, 6/13, 6/20, and 6/27.

How far along are you? 

How big is baby? 

Appointment updates?

Any new symptoms or changes?  

Rants/Raves/Questions? 

GTKY: If you could pick the day and time of baby's birth at your convenience. When would it be and why?

Me: 31
     DH: 34
Married 11/09/2013

LO#1: LMP 09/14/2014  BFP 10/15/2014  EDD 06/24/2015  DS Born 06/14/2015
LO#2: LMP 09/18/2016  BFP 10/19/2016  EDD 06/27/2017 DD Born 06/27/2017
LO#3: LMP 05/16/2018  BFP 06/18/2018  EDD 02/20/2019

Re: Tuesday Ticker Change

• Options
    For those with an EDD of 6/6, 6/13, 6/20, and 6/27.

How far along are you? 36 weeks

How big is baby? Papaya

Appointment updates? Appointment early next week, regular prenatal and GBS swab (oh goodie)

Any new symptoms or changes?  Sciatica has come back with a vengeance! Hasn't reared it's ugly head since 1st tri and early in the 2nd tri. Backaches, nausea, and tiredness.

Rants/Raves/Questions? I need to get on packing hospital bags for DH and I and finalize what I'm going to do with DS when I go into labor. Been doing a lot of nesting and cleaning around the house, getting ready for DS's 2nd bday party on Sunday. 

GTKY: If you could pick the day and time of baby's birth at your convenience. When would it be and why? The weekend before my due date would be perfect! Then DS could be watched by a number of people while I'm in L&D and DH won't have to spend too much time handing things off at work for his paternity leave. 

Married 11/09/2013

• Options
    Yay Tuesday going strong!

How far along are you? 
    I would have been 39 weeks today, Baby Girl is 9 days old.

How big is baby? 6 lbs 6 oz. 

Appointment updates? Saw the pediatrician today, Baby Girl's weight is rising and her jaundice is also getting better so she doesn't go back for another week. :)

Any new symptoms or changes?  I'm feeling pretty good but I have to remind myself to take it easy or I pay for it later, easier said than done with a toddler and a newborn. Hubby has been great, so thank goodness for him.

Rants/Raves/Questions? Can't wait for some more of you ladies to have outside babies so we can chat about them. Hope you're all doing well in your last weeks of pregnancy!

GTKY: If you could pick the day and time of baby's birth at your convenience. When would it be and why?
    Eh, I'd probably be better served to learn that I can't control things, as much as I would like to try! Baby Girl's birth was not at all as planned but in the end everything worked out just fine and DD was well cared for and spoiled. 
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    mamaelle27  Congrats on your baby girl! I was stoked to see her birth announcement in the thread! A day of labor sounds rough, and pitocin is NO JOKE! From your response about the GTKY question this week, I can tell you are excelling at this whole mommy thing! ;) 

Married 11/09/2013

• Options
    How far along are you? 38 weeks

How big is baby? ukulele? Haha

Appointment updates? weekly appointment coming up on Thursday. 

Any new symptoms or changes?  This little guy just dropped for the third time this morning. I'm not sure if he can get lower before labor - I feel like I'm sitting on his head!

GTKY: If you could pick the day and time of baby's birth at your convenience. When would it be and why? I'd choose to go into labor either this coming Friday afternoon (the 2nd) or the next (9th). DH is taking a week off of work, and that way we'd have the weekend in the hospital, the work week after, and then the following weekend before he'd have to go back! 
  • Options
    @MrsCaliRN , thank you so much! You are too kind. My girls are keeping me on my toes for sure, but I wouldn't trade it for anything!
  • Options
    How far along are you? 
    36 weeks
    How big is baby? 
    Papaya
    Appointment updates?
    My 36 week visit is not until Friday. :(
    A little bit more swelling as the temp rises.
    Rants/Raves/Questions? 
    My pregnant self is loving Wal-Mart's new grocery pick up. 
    I think I'd like her to be born around midnight, a free days before my due date. My mom arrives the day after my edd, but my in laws plan to start driving down when I go into labor. I'm kind of hoping they aren't both here at the same time as it was too many people constantly around the house for me last time.
    Married 8/29/09
    MC: 9/14
    Goober #1 born: 8/17/15
    MC: 9/16
    Goober # 2 EDD: 6/27/17
  • Options
    How far along are you? 
    39 Weeks
    How big is baby? 
    Full rack of pork ribs
    Appointment updates?
    My MW appt for today got cancelled as she was attending another birth: her own grandbaby! I guessssss that's a good reason...  ;)
    SPD can kiss it... sciatica flare ups can kiss it... late 3rd tri nausea can kiss it! I'm so over all of this!!
    Rants/Raves/Questions? 
    Who schedules a c-s for 5pm?! Who is the cruel SOB who thought that's a good idea?! Grrrrrrrr!!!!
    Baby will be here day after tomorrow. That works for me, but I wish it was first thing in the AM so I didn't have to starve myself all day. I want to just go in and get it over with so I can have baby snuggles all day! Not eating/not feeling full gives me heartburn so I'm not looking to a whole day of that (c-s isn't until 5pm)

• Options
    How far along are you? 
    39 Weeks
    How big is baby? 
    Full rack of pork ribs
    Appointment updates?
    My MW appt for today got cancelled as she was attending another birth: her own grandbaby! I guessssss that's a good reason...  ;)
    SPD can kiss it... sciatica flare ups can kiss it... late 3rd tri nausea can kiss it! I'm so over all of this!!
    Rants/Raves/Questions? 
    Who schedules a c-s for 5pm?! Who is the cruel SOB who thought that's a good idea?! Grrrrrrrr!!!!
    Baby will be here day after tomorrow. That works for me, but I wish it was first thing in the AM so I didn't have to starve myself all day. I want to just go in and get it over with so I can have baby snuggles all day! Not eating/not feeling full gives me heartburn so I'm not looking to a whole day of that (c-s isn't until 5pm)
    Ooh gosh! There's no way I could go that long without eating! 
    Married 8/29/09
    MC: 9/14
    Goober #1 born: 8/17/15
    MC: 9/16
    Goober # 2 EDD: 6/27/17
  • Options
    shmarpler said:
    How far along are you? 
    39 Weeks
    How big is baby? 
    Full rack of pork ribs
    Appointment updates?
    Rants/Raves/Questions? 
    Ooh gosh! There's no way I could go that long without eating! 
    Taking a long nap with DD in the middle of the day definitely helped make time fly by!