October 2017 Moms

Workout check in 5/29

weekly check-in for anyone working out

1. How did last week go? What are your plans this week?

2. Questions?

3. GTKY: What sports did you play growing up? Or what do you like playing now? 

BabyFruit Ticker

Re: Workout check in 5/29

• 1. How did last week go? What are your plans this week?
    last week went well! i made it four days and was active walking on my rest days too (looooong zoo sunday lol).  i took yesterday off and plan to workout four days this week and then finally add yoga on sunday. i really need a good deep active stretch.

2. Questions?
    nothing really! i  am just proud we are still being active. most of us are at or close to 20 weeks. it feels great to keep this up :)

i played softball and was a swimmer. i still love the water (swim, surf), but now i run and weightlift too.

BabyFruit Ticker
  • WRWrunnergirlWRWrunnergirl member
    edited May 2017

Last week was pretty good.  I think I got at least 4 days in.
    This is my second to last week of school and I have a half marathon on Saturday, so I probably won't work out much.  I did 3 miles plus some body weight exercises yesterday.  That may very well be it till Saturday.  
    (I used the fit splint I ordered.  2 out of my last 3 runs felt pretty good!!)

2. Questions?

I played basketball and soccer for a year.  I danced (ballet, tap, and jazz) since I was little and up through high school.  I did a semester of intramural inner tube water polo in college.
    I run now.  I do like racquetball but haven't played in several years.  
  • Loading the player...
  • cram314cram314 member
    Last week was deload week at the gym which is my least favorite week. I didn't like cardio before and now even less as I'm taking a lot more breaks.Continuing to do what I can and be grateful for that :)  

2. Questions?

I played soccer growing up until a couple years ago - played D1 soccer in college and even met my husband playing coed soccer in a post collegiate league. 

@WRWrunnergirl good luck in your half marathon! 
  • @cram314 this week is our deload week!  i have mixed feelings about it and am just glad it is a short week.

@WRWrunnergirl agreed, good luck in your half!!

BabyFruit Ticker
  • 1. How did last week go? What are your plans this week? Last week was fine.  PRed my 5RM bench press!  I went to the gym today and I plan to go in tomorrow and Friday morning. 

2. Questions?  
    Nope!

I liked volleyball when I was younger, but now I really enjoy power lifting.  Before becoming pregnant I also enjoyed trail running and mountain biking, but that's a little too uncomfortable for me at the moment.  

@WRWrunnergirl good luck on the half marathon!  Do you have a target time?    
    June 2017 Siggy Challenge:  "You had one job to do!"

BabyFruit Ticker