Trying to Get Pregnant
Options

Bachelorette 5/29

Second episode tonight, who's ready?

There is a general spoiler warning on this thread. If you haven't watched the previous and tonight's episode, you have been warned!

Married: August 2014
TTC #1: February 2017 - BFP 7/28/17; EDD 4/8/18; DD born 4/7/18
TTC #2: February 2019

Re: Bachelorette 5/29

• Options
    I'm here! I'm ready!
  • Options
    Me too! I'm excited! Just finished my bracket. Top 3 (in order) for me is Josiah, Peter, and DeMario. Jimmy Kimmel, who predicts the winner and has predicted it right 90% of the time since the start of him doing this, predicts Peter as the winner. I wouldn't have put him up in my top 3 if Jimmy hadn't of put him as winner.

• Loading the player...
  • Options

• Options
    @justkeepswimming8 you know where jimmy gets his "predictions" from right? And why he somehow has such high accuracy? 
  • Options
    @ironring - yeah I'm sure that ABC feeds him information. I wouldn't put it past them to help increase ratings after they announced Rachel as the Bachelorette TWO episodes before she got eliminated. 

• Options
    I am here. Not a fan of Waboom pushing Kenny at the end of that challenge... come on, now. 
    Me: 33
    DH: 30
    TTC #2 Since April 2017
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

• Options
    Shit! It doesn't feel like Monday since I didn't work today. I need to catch up and start watching live next week!
    Me: 31 | DH: 34
    Together: September 29, 2009
    DS: January 15, 2013
    TFAS June 2017
  • Options
    @garnetandgoldgrace - the Husband Material thing was so funny but I agree, not happy about what Lucas did at the end. Everybody, we have a villain and the guy who needs to talk about it constantly. Typical Bachelor/Bachelorette plot.

• Options
    Blaaaakkkeeee..... stop obsessing.

TTC #2 Since April 2017

• Options
    Okay, I'm loving Peter after this one-on-one! And the dog is super cute too.

• Options
    Producers are going to make us put up with Lucas for along time huh.
    me:35 DH:34
    DS: born oct 2012
    TFAS: BFP #1 aug16. miscarriage sept16
              BFP #2 nov16 MMC dec16. d&c jan17
              BFP #3 sept17  EDD 5/31/18
    fingers crossed for our rainbow baby
  • Options
    @catlady1215 - yep, remember Corinne?! Final four...

• Options
    I loovvveee her dog. And she's such a cute Bachelorette <3 
    TTC #2 Since April 2017

• Options
    Also. DeMario... you tried to lie to a lawyer. hahhahahahah
    TTC #2 Since April 2017

• Options

And he was in my final 4... DAMMIT!

• Options
    Guys. This is freaking hilarious. 
    https://imgur.com/a/YyjVa
    TTC #2 Since April 2017

• Options
    @justkeepswimming8 ---  I hope Kenny kicks his ass ;) lol
    TTC #2 Since April 2017

• Options
    If they keep Lucas around long enough he'll wind up on a 2 on one with Blake 
  • Options
    Okay, I had to DVR a bit, but I'm caught up now. First, I also had Demario (sp?) in my final four. I'm curious if he somehow bails himself out of this? I'm always shocked when people with skeletons don't bring good excuses. Like, all he could have said was, "I see you as a celebrity, you are my dream girl, but if I didn't get cast on this show, am I supposed to pine over you like I would Jennifer Lopez? No. As soon as I knew I was going to be on this show, I stopped talking to her." Which is probably still not true, but at least believable. Come on! 2) Peter's date - "this date was so much fun because you were here!" NO! This date was THE BEST DATE EVER because of the dogs. Don't lie. 
  • Options
    @beachbunnyxo123  --omg that would be hilarious!!! hahahah 
    @doxiemoxie212 -- seriously when I saw the dog pull up in the car I about lost it. That dog is beyond cute. 
    TTC #2 Since April 2017

• Options
    @garnetandgoldgrace your boy Blake is getting a terrrrrible edit lol. Kenny's edit is good so far tho!
  • Options
    @doxiemoxie212 -- seriously. Blake is just... being an idiot. But Kenny is such a sweetie. <3 I texted Kenny tonight and told him he should have won and not stupid Whaboom. 

TTC #2 Since April 2017

• Options
    @doxiemoxie212 lol truth to all of that 

@garnetandgoldgrace I feel like it would be a repeat of chad and Alex's 2 on 1 "milk is delicious"
  • Options
    @garnetandgoldgrace - DH and I suspect that Kenny either wins or is the next Bachelor based on the fact they are trying to protect his reputation by changing his bio after they posted it. We like him and DH liked him from the start because he's seen him wrestle in Ring Of Honor. 

Hoping for a 2-on-1 with Blake and Lucas! It'll be interesting who she/the producers keeps. 

Chances of Rachel actually letting DeMario back? Less than 0! LOL I wouldn't even give him the time of day. Girl, you have like 2 dozen other guys in the house, don't even entertain the idea. 

• Options
    @justkeepswimming8 I think Kenny goes pretty far based on his edit, but I'm skeptical that the bach team thinks America is ready for a black man to be The Bachelor. I think it will be a while, unfortunately. But I could be wrong; so far I've been mostly pleasantly surprised that they're not leaning into negative stereotypes this season.  I honestly was pretty worried going into this season that they were going to handle everything really poorly. 
  • Options
    @justkeepswimming8 it could be abc but it's more likely from reality Steve. If you haven't heard of him before he has a website with spoilers and recaps for every season. His recaps are really entertaining and give an interesting look behind the scenes of the show and his spoilers are very accurate. If you want to waste a bunch of time and don't mind reading spoilers I highly recommend the website. 
  • Options
    @justkeepswimming8 -- Omg it would be amazing if he were the next Bachelor because he's a real catch. I love him. Even when my sister and him bickered I would sometimes side with Kenny. hahahah I thought he wasn't getting enough face time in the show which makes me nervous he doesn't stay around? What makes you think he does? She seems smitten with a couple other guys. 
    Also, I don't seem him a lot in the future episode promos. :( 

@doxiemoxie212 -- Can you explain how you feel his edits suggest he stays long?

TTC #2 Since April 2017

• Options
    doxiemoxie212doxiemoxie212 member
    edited May 2017
    @garnetandgoldgrace we see him in a fair number of "this season on" shots in various outfits, which could be a trick, but I think it isn't. He's also a really good narrator, and they'll need at least two, and Lucas is the other good one, but Lucas is SO annoying, I think even if Rachel didn't like Kenny (which I think she does), producers would push for him to stay around longer so they can keep him as a narrator. He's also more well known, and usually that means you stick around longer. And I think the fact that producers are editing his bio to be more complimentary of him points to that he sticks around longer (unless he personally has an publicist from wrestling that argued on his behalf about that?). Just generally it seems like he has a big personality, and I think the edit he's getting is really positive so far, but I could see him having a personality where producers could find footage to give him a negative edit if they wanted to, but they're not doing that. Obv still guessing because I don't read Reality Steve :) 

ETA: we ARE talking about Kenny, right?
  • Options
    I like Kenny a lot, I moved him up in my draft rankings for my fantasy league with DH last night! (Though I think I'm safe for a while with my Eric, Josiah, and Anthony team...even if Anthony got ZERO screentime last night!) I also think Peter probably goes a long way, Rachel really lights up around him. He seems like a sweet guy, if a little bit boring.

Poor DH didn't really pay enough attention to his draft this time around because he's so tired from work. He has Matt, Fred, and Will. Our league rules are that you get points for things like kisses, stealing the Bachelorette away, group date roses, etc., etc. So far I have 59 points and he has 0. So far I'm being gracious and not bringing it up...but secretly I'm pretty pleased with myself!
  • Options
    @doxiemoxie212 --Yes! We are and that's exactly what I wanted to know. I read Reality Steve but he doesn't have any spoilers for the rest of the season up yet ;)
    TTC #2 Since April 2017

• Options
    @Augusta108-- This sounds AMAZING and I am so jealous. I want to play!!
    TTC #2 Since April 2017

• Options
    Okay, I am going so slowly catching up and have only gotten halfway through the first episode, but I seriously need wahboom guy to leave IMMEDIATELY.
    Me: 31 | DH: 34
    Together: September 29, 2009
    DS: January 15, 2013
    TFAS June 2017
  • Options
    Just watched the second one

DeMario pissed me off. Yet the girl does seem psycho. Glad Rachel got rid of him so quickly. 

And Lee is annoying me already

i LOVED the dog date. And I like Peter but he seems a little boring. Sweet but not sure he's a match for Rachel