August 2017 Moms

Weekly Symptoms Thread 5/29

2»

Re: Weekly Symptoms Thread 5/29

• OTmom3OTmom3 member
    @brookedeyo, today I feel sick still with sore throat, fatigue, congestion, chest tightness, etc so I think my sickness is legit :/
    BabyFruit Ticker

#1 - DD: 7/5/12
    #2 - DS: 5/21/14
    #3 - EDD: 8/25/17

• @bwing10 I'm sorry youre dealing with that..it must be scary. Sucks you have to take that time off work so often. Fingers crossed baby stays put!

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • @OTmom3 ugh. Awful time of year to be ill. Get better soon
  • OTmom3OTmom3 member
    @brookedeyo, thanks girl. I took off work today to rest because my daughter's pre K graduation is this evening. I have to feel better for that!
    BabyFruit Ticker

#1 - DD: 7/5/12
    #2 - DS: 5/21/14
    #3 - EDD: 8/25/17

• I got 2 out of 3 rings off (I havent tried the third yet). Im sad though, I dont think they are going to be back on for a while, and Its the first time in 9 years that I havent had at least one ring on my left hand.  I can say though, that between drinking almost 1.5 gallons of water a day for a week, icing my hand and leaving it above my head for 5 minutes, it came off fairly painlessly with the string trick. My knuckles are the big issue, even with the swelling almost back to normal, I think I have carpal tunnel, causing my knuckles to expand, so I had to use the string to get them over.  
    **TW Loss/pregnancy mentioned**
    Married: 7/21/12
    BFP: 5/30/16 and MC on 7/6/16
    BFP: 12/4/16 Due 8/8/17 -- Its a boy! Born 8/14/17
    BFP: 5/19/19 and MC on 5/27/19
    BFP: 6/24/19, MC on 7/24/19
    BFP: 10/24, no heartbeat on 11/27, D&C 12/2
    Officially diagnosed with Secondary infertility and recurrent miscarriage
    IVF started Feb 2020
    retrieval and PGT testing: 18 retrieved, 17 mature, 16 fertilized, 9 to blast, 8 PGT normal.
    Transfer #1: June 14, 2020
    Mommy to a super cute havanesse puppy and baby boy! 
  • JDBtwinmamaJDBtwinmama member
    edited June 2017
    Hey guys,    When I was about 18 I was diagnosed with endometriosis, and they did a laporoscopic exam to determine the extent and a d and c at the same time.   So I have a scar that is usually on the inside of my belly button.   Well, my belly has stretched so much that the scar is now outside and visible.    Some time between last night and today the scar split open! Not completely, just partially.   Has anyone had any experience with this?   I'm thinking neosporin and done but my husband is worried.  
    Edited because I put way too much unnecessary info!
  • @JDBtwinmama I've had laroscopic surgery done with one of the openings being at the belly button. I haven't had it open during pregnancy but it had almost fully healed but had a bit of a hole left and we had plans to go snowboarding. I was worried about it so I went back to the OB/GYN and had it looked at and asked for recommendations on what to do. He had told me to use steri-strips. But I wonder how that would work since you're pregnant and will keep growing. 

***TW in Siggy***
    Me: 34 / DH: 33
    Married: Nov 2011
    TTC #1: Jan 2013, BFP Sept 2013, DD: June 2014
    TTC #2: Aug 2016, BFP Nov 2016, DS: August 2017
    BabyFetus Ticker

• @bumpybump I'll def do steristrips till I see the doctor!   That's a good idea!
  • DH and I dtd for the first time this pregnancy. It didn't hurt during, but afterwards I had this debilitating, radiating pain around my entire pelvis. I couldn't stand for longer than 2-5 minutes before it got too painful. I googled "pain after sex during pregnancy" and others described this same intense radiating pain and said it was an allergic reaction to semen. Anyone else experience this? It is 8 hours later and it is almost gone. Crazy!

DD#1: 5/29/12

DD#2: 1/14/15

Baby #3 on the way due 8/19/17

• @donehue ouch! 

My nipples are so freaking sore.  I don't remember breast pain this late in the game with DS