April 2016 Moms

Here we go again!

After many long talks we finally decided we weren't going to have any more kids. We have 1 of each and are comfortable. We even scheduled a consultation with a doctor to get DH snipped. Then this happened....

Re: Here we go again!

• Congratulations!!! :) How are you feeling about this? 
  • @beccamccann Thanks! I'm still in the shocked phase, I think. Because this is baby #3 we're realizing all of the things we need to do before February: new car (can't fit 3 car seats), new house (only 3 bedrooms), and things like that. 
  • Loading the player...
  • Congratulations! I remember the "shock phase" all too well, but it'll pass. :smile: FX for a relatively easy 1st tri! 
  • Congrats!  :)
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Congratulations. Obviously this baby didn't care what you two thought lol! 
  • Almost 8 weeks myself.... havent outed myself to friends and family yet.   Ya for us
  • I now have a 15 month old and a 5 week old. :flushed:
  • @ladylolly89 congratulations! how are you feeling!!? How is it with a 15 month old and a 5 week old? I don't even feel brave enough to start thinking about another baby. I think you are amazing! 
  • ladylolly89ladylolly89 member
    edited July 2017
    @ladylolly89 congratulations! how are you feeling!!? How is it with a 15 month old and a 5 week old? I don't even feel brave enough to start thinking about another baby. I think you are amazing! 
    I just saw this! Thanks! Things have been a bit crazy, I will admit, but we are finding our new normal. DS1 just loves his little brother, and he's always been pretty good about playing independently, so that helps a lot! I'm excited to see them grow up together and I hope they'll be best friends. :smile: I'm feeling pretty well. I'm often tired because it's hard to get a nap with two littles, but DH has been amazing help!