October 2015 Moms

Hello

Anyone still in here?

Re: Hello

• LimieLimie member
    I check in from time to time.  Lol
  • I check in. Somehow missed this post. But I try to read everything posted
  • Loading the player...
  • Occasionally! Are there many people here that aren't in the FB group? 
  • I'm not. I only have instagram
  • Hi!  I check in on occasion as well.  Not on the fb group
    Married:09/27/14 
    Baby N-Born:10/29/15
    Our Angel: EDD: 05/11/17. MC at 6 weeks
    Baby #2- EDD: 07/18/17

• Same here- not on the fb group but I'm a July 17 mom with DD2 expected in a few weeks so I check in here occasionally.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Good to know! I will try to check in a little more frequently! What have your LO's been up to? Mine is just starting to climb. I am so thankful that we put the phase off for a bit. 
  • Damien just started walking backwards. He's babbling but not really saying a ton of words. He's still a little peanut just barely over 22lbs. But boy or boy have the tantrums kicked in!
  • Yasss tantrums! She's quite the yeller even if it isn't exactly English yet. And she tried tossing a lamp at dad when he wouldn't cave to her demands.
  • We're just getting into tantrums a bit but they haven't been too bad yet- I know I'm in for a rude awakening in the coming months!  Her vocab has grown a ton just in the last few weeks and she's gone from mostly observing people to repeating and answering.  Yes to the constant climbing everything!  Gives me a heart attack!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Yasss tantrums! She's quite the yeller even if it isn't exactly English yet. And she tried tossing a lamp at dad when he wouldn't cave to her demands.
    Omg yes! If he doesn't get his way or is finished he clears in front of him. Tosses it, just pushes it on the floor, anything to get it gone. It's so frustrating!
  • Oh man, she threw all her corn on the floor the other day. I made her help me pick it up (for whatever reason the dogs didn't want corn this one time!) The whole time she was saying "ohhhh gosss!" I said, "Yes, it is gross. That's why mommy says don't throw food off your tray." Now everytime she eats I ask if shes going to throw it down and she gets very serious, "Nooooo. That gossss!" This age cracks me up and makes me nuts.
  • Climbing- check! Tantrums- check, Throwing things- check, Babbling/Repeating- check....anybody have their kid get mad and take their pants off? Mine did...it took all of my willpower not to bust into laughter.
  • @Melissa9481 that is hilarious! I wish I could get through to Aiden not to toss his food when dine.

@kaseyhunter85 we have not had that. I cannot imagine trying to keep a straight face. Aiden did take his diaper off and pee in the corner at my dad's once...

I am still I disbelief some days that our LO's are this big already.