October 2017 Moms
Options

Sunday Ticker Change 5/28

Happy Memorial day weekend! I'm want to take the time to think all men and women who sacrificed for us. 

1) How many weeks?

2) How big is baby & Team green, pink or blue?

3) How are you feeling?

4) Any appointments this week? 

5) Rants/Raves/Questions?

6) FTM, STM, 3+?

7) GTKY: What are your summer plans or wishes?

Re: Sunday Ticker Change 5/28

• Options
    1. 22 weeks (so crazy)

2. Coconut  ( i feel very tropical lol B)
    TEAM BLUE!

3. Feeling good but my back and legs get sore.

4. Nope 

5.I still need a nap everyday.  I'm trying to see if that's tiredness from teaching or am I just a lazy bones? 
    Also does anyone know about donating cord blood? We are looking for advise.

6. FTM!!

7. Stay cool (in Alabama) and catch up on reading,  crafts and the pool. Also eat tons of Bbq 
  • Options
    shan24shan24 member
    1) How many weeks? 20 weeks

2) How big is baby & Team green, pink or blue? A banana and we're still team green

3) How are you feeling? Not so hot, to be honest. I've been dealing with some anxiety this pregnancy. Then, DS came down with a nasty stomach bug last week that lasted for over 6 days and it seems to have sent my anxiety into overdrive. I need to talk to my doc about it, cause I'm feeling pretty crappy. 

4) Any appointments this week? our AS is on Friday

5) Rants/Raves/Questions? Nope

6) FTM, STM, 3+? STM

7) GTKY: What are your summer plans or wishes? 
    I'll be happy to be on vacation and I'm pretty sure I'm not going back to work in September, so I have that to look forward to. I'm taking a university course, so my July is already spoken for, but I plan on doing nothing in August and that is just what I want. 
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    asickles98asickles98 member
    edited May 2017

1) 18 weeks

2) Team find out on June 13

3) pretty good

4) none until June 13

5) It is awesome to find out what everyone else is having.  Sucks that I gotta wait until June 13

6) This will be our 5th and final

7)  we're taking the girls to an amusement park on Saturday. After that it's gymnastics and swim lessons all summer long. 
  • Options
    I'm a day late, oops

1. 18 weeks

2. Artichoke and we still don't know yet. Hoping to maybe find out this Friday!

3. Feeling good this past week!

4. Ultrasound and regular OB appointment Friday 

5. Nothing I can think of, just hoping wr
    can find out the sexes Friday. If not, we have our anatomy scan the following week. 

6. This will be our second and third

7. We leave for Myrtle Beach in less than two weeks! Then just hang out the rest of the summer!

• Options
    1. 19 weeks (and a day because I'm always late)

2. Mango and team pink!

3. My body is already so tired. My pelvis cracks so loudly every morning. My hips and groin are always sore. And I'm always out of breath.

4. I have a regular prenatal appointment with my midwife tomorrow.

5. Went to the Carter's sale this weekend and bought some newborn and 3 month clothing for her. Now I know I'm covered for the first few weeks in case I decide not to have a shower this time. 

6. STM - I have a 17 month old daughter. 

7. We're taking our daughter out of daycare in a few weeks and I'll be staying home from now on so my Summer plans consist of entertaining a toddler and trying to figure out how the heck I'm going to survive at home with 2! 
  • Options
    kdel921kdel921 member
    1. 22 weeks

2. Coconut, team pink!

3. Not too bad but still getting over my sinus infection. Just have an annoying cough left. I find my back hurting more often and feet hurt if I'm on them for most of the day. 

4. We have one this Friday. 

5. None 

6. FTM

7. Working and getting the nursery ready. We are taking off some time in July but not sure if we are going anywhere yet. I'm trying to save most of my vacation time to tack onto my maternity leave. 
    Pregnancy Ticker