Options

WTO Saturday 5/27

Good morning, all!

Month/Cycle: 

CD:

WAYDTGKU:

R/R:

CS/Q:

GTKY: If you never had to sleep, how would you spend the extra time?

TTC History
Me: 35 DH: 34
Married 07/2012
DD born 07/2014
DD2 born 10/2018
DS born 10/2022

IF history:
TTC #2 since January 2016
June-Aug 2017: 3 IUIs w/Clomid = BFN
Sept 2017: Dx w/Endometriosis
Oct 2017: IUI w/Letrozole = BFN
Nov 2017: IUI w/Letrozole = BFN
Dec 2017: pre-IVF testing
Jan-Feb 2018: IVF--17 eggs retrieved, 13 fertilized, 9 frozen and 1 transferred on 2/10 = BFP on 2/19!!! EDD 10/29/2018
FET Oct 2021: BFP on 10/31! MC at 5 weeks
FET Feb 2022: BFP on 2/15! EDD 10/29/22

Re: WTO Saturday 5/27

• Options
    millpemillpe member
    Good morning! 

Month/Cycle: 4/5

CD: 6

WAYDTGKU: BBT (I just realized I didn't temp this morning), CM, PNV, HIO if AF ever leaves 

R/R: I'm just sitting on the deck drinking my coffee while the dogs play in the yard. It's a beautiful morning! Will be back to shoveling rock as soon as DH wakes up. 

CS/Q: 

GTKY: I would probably spend more time with my family, travel more, finish more projects around the house, and work more to pay for all those things  ;)
    Me: 31 DH: 34 :heart: Married: April 2016
    TTC December 2016
    BFP 2/28/17 // CP 3/1/17
    MFI Diagnosis: Aug 2017
    BFP 11/1/17 // DS born 6/18
    TTC January 2019
    BFP 3/21/19 // D&C (MMC) 5/8/19
  • Options
    Month/Cycle: 4/2

CD: 58

WAYDTGKU:. Just finished provera, waiting for AF, temping and clomid whenever this horrible cycle ends.

R/R:  none

CS/Q:none

Reading or being with family.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Happy Saturday!

Month/Cycle 9/10

CD 9

WAYDTGKU Anxiously awaiting CM to show (hoping it'll come before we leave for out of town Thursday) to start OPKs, losing weight, praying

R/R Going to get a hair cut, pedicure and eye brow wax today! Maybe go look at shoes too to show off my pedi. I feel like it is a 

CSQ

GTKY If I didn't have to sleep, I would definitely try to do more around the house, organize, probably read and spend more time at the gym. Go on more dates with DH
    Me: 38 DH:39
    TTC #2 - August 2016
    MFI
    IUI #1-3 BFN 

Heart Mom - DS 3/15/13
    BFP 4/21/18 MMC 6/11/18
  • Options
    Month/Cycle: 10/8

CD:15

WAYDTGKU:everything

R/R: Might go fishing today or maybe just a boat ride.

CS/Q:

GTKY: If you never had to sleep, how would you spend the extra time? Oh man I love sleeping tho but I guess I would spend more time with family or playing video games.
  • Options
    @MrsMiller8588 sounds like you've had a great morning!

@holly321 FX AF comes soon!

@RVAmom315 ooh!  Your day seems wonderful!!

@Stargazer1lily have fun today!

Good morning, all!

Month/Cycle:  10/7 (4/2 AL)

CD: 15

WAYDTGKU: temping, opks, PNVs & CoQ10

R/R: yesterday in class we had a pizza party and my kids roughy in snacks. One of my kids spilled water on the tile was I was passing stuff out & didn't clean it up nor tell me about it and I slipped and my ankle slammed into the edge of the counter. It hurt so bad that it took everything in me not to start cursing. It's still painful and swollen this morning. And I cheated on my 21 day fix.  I had been so good for 12 days--not even a tiny little cheat. But I couldn't handle the snacks so I gave in and had a bunch.  Thankfully it didn't hurt the scale at all and I'm a lot less grumpy now!  Today one of my mrtt friends held a run/walk for her dad who had pancreatic cancer. I walked with my bff (but she'll be cleared to run again on Tuesday hopefully. Yay!)

CS/Q:

GTKY: If you never had to sleep, how would you spend the extra time? Read allllllll the books & catch up on tv shows
  • Options
    edited May 2017
    @purplg8r I hope your ankle feels better! I wouldn't worry about one cheat day. I know I don't lol

Month/Cycle: 5

CD: 14

WAYDTGKU: bbt, opk, preseed, EOD sex

R/R: It was so hard to have sex yesterday because neither of us wanted to. We both have lower libido's so all this sex is really rough. Also, I have two different kinds of OPKs (care check and easy at home) and I've been using both to test try them out against each other and there is a major difference. I got a positive yesterday on the easy at home and still today the care check is negative. Check out this picture if you're curious, this was taken at 10 minutes.

CS/Q:

I would get all the chores and hobbies done that I've been wanting to do forever! My house would be spotless.

ETA: how the hell do you spoiler? I tried and failed.
  • Options
    Month/Cycle: 2/2

CD: 8

WAYDTGKU: PNV BBT CM RRL HIO

R/R: Not much going on today! Just running some errands and hanging out at the house. Planning to stop by a few Home stores to make some returns and look for more decor inspiration. I think I may try to make something new for dinner tonight too. 

CS/Q: Nothing today! Just waiting for some CM to show up. 

I would definitely force myself to work out lol I would also spend more time cleaning and cooking more from scratch. I'd love to learn how to bake all the things. 

@holly321 Hope AF arrives soon! 

@RVAmom315 Sounds like you have a great day planned!

@purplg8r Oh no! So sorry to hear about your ankle. Hope you feel better soon. 

@charlestonchew I totally understand how you feel. I know I alluded to the same thing yesterday but I have a generally low libido so having regular TTC sex isn't particularly fun for me which makes me feel really bad. My H even jokes about it asking if he needs to give "a donation" which makes me feel horrible. I can't really deny the fact that I want to have sex because I want a baby though. It's tough. 
  • Options
    @purplg8r Ouch! Hope your ankle feels better soon! You're done now right?

@charlestonchew I'm so sorry, I know how much TTC sex sucks

@JJMNO1616 Enjoy your day!

@holly321 FX for AF!

@MrsMiller8588 Your morning sounds heavenly!
    TTC #2 - August 2016
    MFI
    IUI #1-3 BFN 

Heart Mom - DS 3/15/13
    BFP 4/21/18 MMC 6/11/18
  • Options
    @MrsMiller8588, that sounds like a great relaxing start to the morning! I guess my cat owner equivalent of "watching the dogs play in the yard" this morning was "letting the cat take a super long nap on me". 

@RVAmom315 , I like your "treat yo self!" plans! Have fun!

@Stargazer1lily , I've never been fishing but I think a boat ride sounds pretty fun! I hope you have a great day whatever you decide to do. 

@purplg8r, ouch, I hope your ankle heals quickly. Good job not swearing in front of the kids! 

@charlestonchew and @JJMNO1616 , I hear you both on the lower libido thing...mine's been creeping back up a bit since I went off the pill, which is a mercy since it was completely non-existent before, but it's still nowhere near the point where sex every day for days at a time sounds good even in theory. 

@JJMNO1616, using the non-sleep time to bake is a good idea! I always have all these elaborate recipes I want to try in theory, but I need bigger blocks of time if I'm going to get them done and then be able to clean the kitchen up afterwards!

Month/Cycle: 6/7

CD: 4

WAYDTGKU: PNVs, BBT, green tea, waiting for AF to be over

R/R: DH just got called in to work, which interrupted our nice lazy Saturday morning! At least we're getting close to the end of his crazy overtime hours, as they submit their big project pretty soon. My plan now for the rest of the morning is to watch "This is Us" on Hulu (no spoilers, I'm still back watching the November episodes!) and work on my "learning to crochet" project.

CS/Q: Nope!

GTKY: Ideally I would exercise and organize my house, realistically I would just read a lot! 
  • Options
    @charlestonchew FW is always hard here too because our libidos are low too. 

@JJMNO1616 what are you going to make for dinner?

@RVAmom315 done with school?  If so, nope. Tues & Wed with the kids then post planning on Thurs & Fri

@Augusta108 This is Us is a great show
  • Options
    @purplg8r So close!!
    TTC #2 - August 2016
    MFI
    IUI #1-3 BFN 

Heart Mom - DS 3/15/13
    BFP 4/21/18 MMC 6/11/18
  • Options

@MrsMiller8588 That sounds like a lovely morning!

@RVAmom315 I fully support your weekend plans!

@purplg8r Yay for enjoying snacks AND sticking to your plan!

@charlestonchew DH has a pretty low libido as well. Super proud of him that last cycle we DTD 4 times in FW (and the 4th time was actually his prompting!). But it is super tiring, and I (with the higher libido) can't say that I'm unhappy to have a break in HIO outside of FW. I was worried (and at one point snarkily pointed out, which isn't fair) that DH has to have sex to make a baby (he's the one with more baby-fever for sure). While we've only had 1 cycle so far, I am worried myself that one (or both of us) will feel resentful about the sex. I think those are normal feelings and worries though. Even if you LOVE sex, feeling like you HAVE to have it can take out a lot of the fun. I mean, calendars can't exactly dictate emotions and romance, so just because you're fertile doesn't mean that you're "in the mood", and that's ok!

Month/Cycle: 2/2
    CD: 5
    WAYDTGKU: BBT, OPKs, PNVs, HIO,OMG, BBQ
    R/R:
    CS/Q:
    GTKY: If you never had to sleep, how would you spend the extra time? Reading and exercise sound like awesome ideas. I like both of those!

• Options
    @MrsMiller8588 morning coffee outside is one of my favorites. Try not to work too hard today!

@holly321 I hope AF arrives soon..I'm sorry this cycle is tough.

@RVAmom315 Are you going anywhere fun?

@Stargazer1lily sleep is great- it's hard to choose something else when you enjoy it that much!

@purplg8r ouch!! I don't know how you kept the curse words in. You are my hero on that one.

@charlestonchew that stinks that you are getting inconsistent results. Are you trying FF or any charting to see if one may align better?

@Augusta108  hoping AF leaves soon

@JennyColada good perspective on timing and emotions! Hopefully you and DH don't get resentful!

Month/Cycle: 1/1

CD:12

WAYDTGKU: FF, OPK, PNV, BBT (when I remember before getting out of bed)

R/R: my two apps are predicting ovulation but OPKs are negative. I've been charting with glow since I started BOTB so I thought it may be more accurate. Hoping I get a positive before DH goes back out of town

CS/Q:

GTKY: If you never had to sleep, how would you spend the extra time? Unfortunately, I'd probably eat more.. 
  • Options
    @olive_lane yes, I track my bbt as well. And I had a little bit of O pain today, so since the easy at home's have worked so far the past few months, I figure the care check are just not reliable.
  • Options
    @charlestonchew that's a shame on carecheck. Glad your getting some other signs
  • Options
    @shortstack930 alllll the reading!!! And yes, we might be the same person!
  • Options
    Month/Cycle: 10/10

CD: 6

WAYDTGKU: PNV, OPK, acupuncture, tea, preseed

R/R: I'm so tired of seeing the Clearblue pregnancy commercial on Hulu. It really sucks to have to sit through it.

CS/Q: N/A

GTKY: If you never had to sleep, how would you spend the extra time? I'm a Capricorn, so likely... work! Or cleaning, or just catching up on stuff.  Maybe read a book.
    Me: 28 DW: 23
    Dating: 10/23/2013
    Married: 6/13/2014
    TTC since June 2016
    BFP #1: 3/2/17 - MC 5/22/17

• Options
    @Augusta108 Thank you for mentioning This is Us... I got into the show a few months ago but then stopped watching it because for some unknown reason my On Demand started charging for it!! I just checked our new cable though and it's free again!! Guess I know what I will he doing the rest of the weekend. 

@purplg8r I decided to make a mexican casserole tonight (including Sangria) but I am going to do chicken in a lemon sauce tomorrow night which is a new recipe. 
  • Options
    @JJMNO1616, I ended up marathoning several episodes of This is Us in a row...DH arrived home towards the end of one of them and started to watch with me. I was embarrassed because I was crying at the very end of the episode, so I said something like, "This show gets me every time!" He replied, "I know, it gets me and I don't even know what's going on!"  Sure enough, I looked over and he was all teary too!

I told him we can watch something a little lighter tonight, lol. 
  • Options
    Do they have This Is Us from season 1 (no idea what season it's on now)? I want to get into it!
  • Options
    @JennyColada There is only one season so far!