November 2017 Moms
Options

Friday Ticker Change 5/26/17

1. How many weeks are you today?

2. How are you feeling? Have you hit the 2nd trimester "feeling good" phase?

3. Any appointments this week?

4. Rants/raves/questions?

5. GTKY: what is your favorite BBQ/cook-out food?

Re: Friday Ticker Change 5/26/17

• Options
    14 weeks today

Feeling better, just wanting the 2nd trimester energy to start!

No, I've got 2 more weeks. 

None that I can think of right now lol

Pasta salad or broccoli salad. Yum!

• Options
    av2323av2323 member
    1) 17 weeks today
    2) I do feel good.  
    3) I have an appointment on Tuesday
    4) I think I have to begin my progesterone shots next week so I'm not really looking forward to that.
    5)  Brats for meat.  I'm a sucker for broccoli salad also.  I always want an ice cold Blue Moon with BBQ also.  It's hard to be pregnant in the summer :)
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    @av2323 blue moon!!!! Yes!!!!!
  • Options
    15! 

I am feeling better in th  morning but need to eat right away still. I have a little more energy!

nope!

I just hosted my aunt and uncle all week, which was fun, but now I am exhausted!

i love potato salad and corn on the cob!
  • Options
    16 weeks

I am OK. Just when I think the nausea has left the building she rears her ugly head again. We had a slight change in the weather which made my sinus go nuts. That paired with a emotional attack about being sign turing pregnancy (remember I was on bedrest at 13 weeks with the last on) made for an interesting week. I am SO thankful I feel better than before...but I still get scared when I think about it all.

Nope.  My next on is 6/6

This was discussed on the "still waiting for the sex" post...but why is it so hard to wait to know!!! I am ready to shop and choose a name! At the same time, I am unwilling to pay for unnecessary tests just to find out. but GAH the wait!

All of them! Tonight we are having grilled burgers, pineapple, and asparagus! We are also grilling chicken to take with us to the beach tomorrow! Monday we will likely have smoked ribs with slaw (fresh cabbage from the garden) and watermelon! I am just so excited summer is here! 
    Lilypie Maternity tickers

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
  • Options
    16 :)

I'm feeling good! Still pooped and have headaches frequently, but overall good. 

Yep... on Wednesday. We schedule our anatomy scan, so that's exciting! It's with a different doc (high risk) so I'm unsure about timing, but hopefully it won't be pushed too far back. 

Why are triple layer nachos from Taco Bell so wonderful?  :D I'm pretty sure we are getting our boat on the water this weekend, so that's something to look forward to. We spend most weekends im not working on the lake, and I love just floating around and relaxing. 

Fun fact... I hate anything with the barbecue sauce. I do like hot dogs and corn on the cob, though.
    BabyFruit Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    @av2323 yuck to starting the progesterone shots, but hooray for babies who continue to bake  :)
    BabyFruit Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    17 weeks!

yes and it's quite a relief! I was starting to worry I'd never get there after so many people told me they started feeling great at 12 weeks .... and at 13, 14, and 15 I didn't yet!

none!

I just read a "week by week checklist" for getting ready for baby, and almost passed out from feeling overwhelmed /stressed :/

corn on the cob & hot dogs, which I will miss dearly this year!
  • Options
    1. How many weeks are you today? 15 weeks

I'm feeling really good! My only complaint is I'm starting to get some round ligament pain especially when I sneeze.

I have one on Thursday to get a 24 hour blood pressure monitor as my bp was elevated at my appointment last week. I'm hoping it was only up due to stress. We found out that my Dad has colon cancer last week so it's been stressful lately. Fingers crossed the monitor goes well!

Hmm tough one, my top 3 faves are definitely hot dogs, pasta salad and watermelon.
  • Options
    @christyh0912 I'm so sorry to hear about your dad's diagnosis. My thoughts are with you! I also have my fingers crossed for your monitor to go well
  • Options
    Thanks so much @Knottie21544998 :) trying my best to stay positive in all areas!