November 2017 Moms
Options

Weekend Wins 5/26-5/29

Re: Weekend Wins 5/26-5/29

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    KLink15KLink15 member
    We are at our rental for the weekend and the salt water pool is heated and at 82 degrees right now, place is spacious, the kids have their friends, and I have mine! Lovin it!
    So jealous that sounds so nice!
  • Options
    BayCampBayCamp member
  • Options
    pawcallpawcall member
    Love it! 
    ~Mom to an amazing Jan 2011 boy~
    ~EDD Nov 18, 2017 with my IUI success story~

[spoiler]
    BabyFruit Ticker[/spoiler]

• Options
    bcashawbcashaw member
    @jess0211 nothing makes me feel more at peace than organization
  • Options
    @bcashaw me too, it eases my anxiety

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    edited May 2017
    @DuchessOfCambridge super cute, and not that expensive if you'll wear it on multiple occasions:) (Says someone who's never spent more than $30 on a maternity item, so I get it!)
    *E 10/2012, H 7/2014, F 2/2016*
    Pregnancy Ticker

• Options
    @MississippiCatfish I felt the need to ask DH three times if it was ok before I bought it lol. My usual shopping is clearance or sales at J Crew Factory which obviously isn't happening right now. I miss getting new clothes all the time :heartbreak:

• Options
    bcashawbcashaw member
  • Options
    @DuchessOfCambridge  I've been wanting to buy some maternity shorts from Zulily because they're cheap but I'm super scared they won't fit right and it said they don't accept returns on that item.
  • Options
    @amber0529 I buy from Zulily all the time and everything is true to size. The only thing I won't buy from them is stuff with lace.

It's funny how it's the little things in life that mean the most...not where you live, or what you drive, or the price tag on your clothes... There's no dollar sign on a piece of mind, this I've come to know! *ZBB*

Me: 36 DH 35 
    TTC  9/2016     BFP 12/9/16    EDD 8/21/17    NMC 1/8/16 at 7w6d
    TTC  2/2017  BFP 3/6/17   EDD 11/17/17   DS born 11/25/17 via ECS
    TTC 12/2018   BFP 6/2/19   EDD 2/12/20  NMC / BO at 7 weeks, low progesterone
    TTC 7/2019   BFP 8/21/19 EDD 4/22/20 CP at 5 weeks
    TTC 8/19    IUI #1 w/ Clomid + Ovidrel + progesterone  BFN, IUI 2 and 3 w/ Letrozole + Ovidrel + progesterone,
    IUI 4 Follistim + Ovidrel + progesterone BFP 1/9/20 EDD 9/18/20

AMA, ITP in pregnancy, vWD type II - low Factor VIII, unexplained RPL and secondary infertility
  • Options
    After being away for the weekend and walking a lot / not feeling baby, I got to lay down last night and felt it moving again. Such a relief! Also, it's going to rain today and DH is working, so I feel happy I don't feel pressured to go out.
    It's funny how it's the little things in life that mean the most...not where you live, or what you drive, or the price tag on your clothes... There's no dollar sign on a piece of mind, this I've come to know! *ZBB*

Me: 36 DH 35 
    TTC  9/2016     BFP 12/9/16    EDD 8/21/17    NMC 1/8/16 at 7w6d
    TTC  2/2017  BFP 3/6/17   EDD 11/17/17   DS born 11/25/17 via ECS
    TTC 12/2018   BFP 6/2/19   EDD 2/12/20  NMC / BO at 7 weeks, low progesterone
    TTC 7/2019   BFP 8/21/19 EDD 4/22/20 CP at 5 weeks
    TTC 8/19    IUI #1 w/ Clomid + Ovidrel + progesterone  BFN, IUI 2 and 3 w/ Letrozole + Ovidrel + progesterone,
    IUI 4 Follistim + Ovidrel + progesterone BFP 1/9/20 EDD 9/18/20

AMA, ITP in pregnancy, vWD type II - low Factor VIII, unexplained RPL and secondary infertility
  • Options
    @DuchessOfCambridge love that dress! I've never bought anything from Zulily. I heard that sometimes it can take a while to receive the clothing?
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    @amber0529 I bought 3 pairs of maternity shorts on zulily and they all fit good even though I was a bit nervous as well. 

I made the long long trip to the super target yesterday only to find out they have 2 racks of maternity clothes and a small stand of belly bands. ☹️ They did however have all clothes and shoes 20% off with cartwheel so not a total loss, we all got new sandals. 
  • Options
    @jess0211 I'm jealous both of your organization and your closet space! I think it looks great!
     Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Options
    edited May 2017
    @amber0529 the no returns thing worries me too, I wish I'd bought it and returned it at Nordstrom first to try on but they actually had my size for once and if it's too big I'll just get it tailored or do it myself if it's easy enough. I haven't bought anything else because I'm worried the bottoms will be too tight (I have big thighs for my body shape) and any shirts/dresses I buy will be too big (I'm very slim up top). I wish J Crew Factory did maternity wear, I know what size I am there!

@cwalker042 I think it did say a long shipping time but I didn't mind because I won't need the dress for a few months anyway.