October 2017 Moms

FFFC

13»

Re: FFFC

• The first and only time I've been on Bourbon Street I was pregnant (womp womp) and I got hit with a jello shot within a few minutes of turning onto the street.   Not for kids, y'all. 

• I am just full of confessions today! I was pissed at work so I decided to go shopping for maternity shorts. I struck out at old navy so I went to pea in the pod. I spent way too much money on jean  shorts that have an expiration date lol

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • I had a beer tonight. I had to keep pouring some out bc it was going down so smooth and fast I was worried I'd drink the whole thing. 
                                      DD1 - 10/11/13                 DD2 - 5/07/15

Pregnancy Ticker

May Siggy Challenge: Parenting Fails
    Image result for parenting fails
  • tyannejtyannej member
    How bad is a glass of wine? I need one something fierce but everyone I've talked to tell me no 
  • @tyannej if you think about it, women have been growing and birthing babies for centuries, and for many of those centuries water wasn't clean and wine was the only safe option.
  • tyannej said:
    How bad is a glass of wine? I need one something fierce but everyone I've talked to tell me no 
    There are many studies that show a drink here and there after the first trimester is perfectly safe. If you don't feel comfortable drinking a whole glass, you can mix sparkling water with a splash of white or rosé in a wine glass. Feels fancy and like you're drinking even though it's barely anything!

Pregnancy Ticker
  • tyannejtyannej member
    @riverrainez thank you! I might try it. I'm hoping it will help me relax because I've been in a lot of pain over the last couple days. I swear this child constantly kicks/lays on my cervix and my lower back/tailbone is killing me!!!
  • Pre-mediated FFC: I am going to have a nap in the First Aid room at work.

**June Siggy Challenge: You Had ONE Job!**

LO#2 EDD October 18th 

Pregnancy Ticker
  • jasmuinjasmuin member
    I'm also playing catch up. 
    I agree on not taking kids to the strip. Hubby and I were there in March and I told hubby that I wish they had one section that was all kid friendly so they could enjoy some of the awesomeness of Vegas without all the nudity and so we could enjoy the rest without kiddos. 
    I Also don't care how many baby showers someone has as long as they aren't asking for one. If you want to throw your own I'm fine with that too.  My cousin and I we're due around the same time a couple years back.  Her 3rd and my 3rd babies and I ended up having a miscarriage. She was one of the few people who knew about it and she had the nerve to ask if I would throw her a shower right after my loss. I had a bad attitude.  Are you kidding me? No. You have a perfectly good mom and sister who are capable and I threw your first one. Find someone else. 
  • @jasmuin WTAF to your cousin. That's disgusting on so many levels!

**June Siggy Challenge: You Had ONE Job!**

LO#2 EDD October 18th 

Pregnancy Ticker
  • jasmuinjasmuin member
    @buttercream_frosting I know!  I was so mad at her and didn't even want to see her baby after that. I think he was 3 or 4 months before I finally went and saw him.