8 Months Photos — The Bump
October 2016 Moms

8 Months Photos

Show us your 8 month old :)

Re: 8 Months Photos

• Is that seat stationary or rolling?  B zooms around in his Bennettmobile in the kitchen and terrorizes the animals whenever he can.  He loooves to walk!
    AllyTheKid
  • Loading the player...
  • Is that seat stationary or rolling?  B zooms around in his Bennettmobile in the kitchen and terrorizes the animals whenever he can.  He loooves to walk!

What is this Bennettmobile you speak about?
  • Ha!  That's just our nickname for it.  It's just a rolling seat with a tray surrounding it.  It had toys on it like Ally's but we popped them off so his toys don't get sticky and gross.  More room for watermelon cubes that way :)

https://www.amazon.com/Safety-1st-Ready-Set-Walk-Walker-Nantucket/dp/B017VNNTPG/ref=sr_1_9_a_it?ie=UTF8&qid=1496332607&sr=8-9&keywords=walker+baby&th=1

This is the one we have.  I cannot recommend Amazon Warehouse enough if you don't care about how the box looks.

Ladybug2821
  • It rolls, he has only mastered going backwards, but he'll haul booty in reverse! Haha
    Walkers are the best, seriously. His is also his feeding station! I just pop off the toys too, and since we have carpet, he can't escape from me (at least not quickly)
    Ladybug2821
  • Here is V on her 8 month birthday. Baby girl wants to be standing or pulling up to stand every  waking moment  :s  
    Image result for its raining meme

Pregnancy Ticker
    AllyTheKidLadybug2821Kgridley27
  • Such a little beauty!
    brzvice
  • This is my son at 8mo. Not a fan of taking pictures this day 
    Ladybug2821