January 2018 Moms
Options

SECRET Facebook Group?

2»

Re: SECRET Facebook Group?

• Options
    KatieElKatieEl member
    @Cricket99 unfortunately no (I'm not the admin, and they closed new adds back in march of 16), and tbh you probably don't want in on what's left. There was some major drama and the group split into three and it's not very active anymore.
    DS1: Nov. 2013
    DS2: Jan. 2016
    DS3: Dec. 2017
    Baby #4 on the way!
  • Options
    I requested to join. Initials MN
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    @KatieEl awwww man! I missed the drama?!?! Thanks for the info though. I will probably join this one once we are closer to the end of the journey.
  • Options
    Hahah, as a FTM I'm in the same boat as you! I've never seen the crazies, but I'm sure it'll be interesting!

On the original note, come third trimester I would love to join a FB group for Jan 18 moms!
  • Options
    I'd like to join one eventually but I'm a weirdo and don't share much on Facebook, especially pictures of my kids. Im uptight about their privacy and slightly paranoid about picture theft.  I don't mind sharing pics and info about myself on Facebook, I just don't think I'm that interesting that people are dying to see my selfies. Haha!
  • Options
    ead0913ead0913 member
    Hi! I'm interested but definitely want to make sure no one can see the group, as we won't announce for at least another month. If you can add me, personal message/inbox me for my email address
  • Options
    gulimzgulimz member
    I have an amazing August 15 group.  We started the group after we all had our babies.  TB was getting dumb mainly because of changes and "improvements" they were doing at the time.  
    And seeing the crazies and the trolls come out is fin. Especially in the 3rd trimester when they post with mucus plugs
  • Options
    Once I know that my due date is actually in January, I'm in lol. We have it narrowed down to like a 4 week span so I may be December. We won't find out for a few more weeks.

Married 4/13/13

Loss at 6 weeks 5/4/2013

Loss at 9 weeks 12/2013

Healthy baby boy 7/12/15

Due 1/6/18

• Options
    Kezzy44Kezzy44 member
    I live my FB bumpies and don't know how women did this preinternet! I didn't really know anyone with kids IRL so I love having a group to turn to! I'd def be interested in joining down the line, I like it so much better than the bump the format is easier to follow 
  • Options
    Just a reminder if you are interested in joining the secret FB group I created, add this profile.  :)https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100007967773784
  • Options
    Just a reminder if you are interested in joining the secret FB group I created, add this profile.  :)https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100007967773784
    It's much to early to join a Facebook group. Usually end of 2nd or beginning of 3rd, and also why create a fake profile to make a Facebook page ? I dunno could just be me but just seems "weird".
  • Options
    I'd have to agree.  Like the idea of a Facebook group  but not yet.    I'd wait at least until after announcing, (which I try not to do until almost second trimester if I can help it)
  • Options
    It's much to early to join a Facebook group. Usually end of 2nd or beginning of 3rd, and also why create a fake profile to make a Facebook page ? I dunno could just be me but just seems "weird".
    Y'all were all acting so leery that I thought it would be a nice option for those people who aren't willing to share their "private FB profile" (which is basically a screenname: a fake name to protect your identity) because in order for you to join a secret FB group, you have to know someone in the group.
  • Options
    Y'all were all acting so leery that I thought it would be a nice option for those people who aren't willing to share their "private FB profile" (which is basically a screenname: a fake name to protect your identity) because in order for you to join a secret FB group, you have to know someone in the group.
    No you don't need to know anyone in the group or be friends with anyone in the group actually. It can be done by email through private message so no one has to add anymore and post their personal information here or anywheres. Our October 2015 group no one created fake profiles to join anywhere. That's just silly and takes too much time.
  • Options
    No you don't need to know anyone in the group or be friends with anyone in the group actually. It can be done by email through private message so no one has to add anymore and post their personal information here or anywheres. Our October 2015 group no one created fake profiles to join anywhere. That's just silly and takes too much time.

Learn something new every day. I had no idea. 
  • Options

Learn something new every day. I had no idea. 
    Yeah !! It's much easier that way especially where everyone is getting to know each other that way no ones privacy will be breached !