Pregnant after a Loss
Options

Utrasound Tomorrow...

Hey Ladies-

I need a little support this morning. I have my 2nd RE ultrasound tomorrow (7 weeks 4 days), and I'm totally freaking out. We went 2 weeks ago and we were able to see a heartbeat and were measuring a little bit ahead. I have had 2 previous missed miscarriages, where I found out the baby's heart beat stopped and resulted in miscarriage/DNC's. I absolute hate getting ultrasounds now... I'm so scared that it will happen again. I made sure to not schedule any appointments the rest of the week at work so that I can be prepared just in case my U/S tomorrow comes back with the same result as before. I'm really hopeful that the 3rd time will be a charm for us. Please keep your fingers crossed for us tomorrow... we'll definitely need it!!!

Re: Utrasound Tomorrow...

• Options
    CPR79CPR79 member
    Sending good thoughts your way @dani4est. I also have anxiety with every ultrasound due to my first ultrasound experience being confirmation of a MC in the ER. I'm 31 weeks now and while that anxiety never fully goes away (at least for me), it does get better. 

Keep us posted!
  • Options
    Hope all goes well for you this morning @dani4est. The early ultrasounds are definitely nerve racking. Hope you get to hear the sweet sound of you baby's heartbeat. 
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    byrnemebyrneme member
    I'll be thinking of you today, good luck and keep us posted! 
    *** TW**

Me: 37, DH:39
    Met: 2002 | Married: 2004 | TTC since January 2014
    July 2015: MMC @ 9 wks | August 2015: Chemical
    March, April, May & June 2016: Medicated IUIs | BFN 
    August 2016: Started Stims 8/22
    September 2016: Egg Retrieval 9/4 | 13 Mature Eggs | 10 Fertilized | 3 Blastocytes | 1 PGS Normal Embaby 
    November 7, 2016: FET - BFP!
    EDD 7/25/17
    Zoey Alexis born 7/25/17 @ 12:39 PM | 7lbs 14oz | 19 inches
  • Options
    Hi Ladies- Thank you for your support. Unfortunately, we found out we have had another missed miscarriage. The baby stopped growing about a week after my initial ultrasound. 3 missed miscarriages... it's so maddening.
  • Options
    byrnemebyrneme member
    @dani4est I am so sorry to hear this and I'll be thinking of you. Have they offered any follow up testing to determine why this may be happening? Wishing you comfort and peace.
    *** TW**

Me: 37, DH:39
    Met: 2002 | Married: 2004 | TTC since January 2014
    July 2015: MMC @ 9 wks | August 2015: Chemical
    March, April, May & June 2016: Medicated IUIs | BFN 
    August 2016: Started Stims 8/22
    September 2016: Egg Retrieval 9/4 | 13 Mature Eggs | 10 Fertilized | 3 Blastocytes | 1 PGS Normal Embaby 
    November 7, 2016: FET - BFP!
    EDD 7/25/17
    Zoey Alexis born 7/25/17 @ 12:39 PM | 7lbs 14oz | 19 inches
  • Options
    So sorry for your loss. Like pp mentioned, hope you are able to find answers in testing.