Trying to Get Pregnant

WTO Tues. 5/23

2»

Re: WTO Tues. 5/23

• ramzlauramzlau member
    @purplg8r We are counting the weeks until we get our puppy. 5 weeks now. She will be my new hobby too. 

@garnetandgoldgrace from what I understand it is supposed to help with blood flow to the uterus. It doesn't help everyone, but because we suspect my problem is with implantation the doctor recommended taking it. So jealous of your 3 days of school left! And I have seriously considered doing service dog training, it seems like it would be so rewarding but so hard to part with them too. Hope you get your next puppy soon! 

@ladybugsamom Have fun in Vegas! 
  • **Lurking from TWW**

@ladybugsamom - Sorry that your Drs office doesn't want to do any testing, but unfortunately that's pretty normal. Couple of things.... Is the spotting something you've always had? Is there something that has changed, like coming off BC or BF? Did you have any trouble conceiving your other kids? Also, without the '@' sign, TB won't actually create a notification for the person you are trying to tag.
    Me: 29 | DH: 29
    Married 12/2016
    DSS born 01/2016
    TTC since 01/2017
    Letrozole + TI = BFP 01/30/2018 | EDD 10/11/2018
    Babysizer Cravings Pregnancy Tracker
  • Loading the player...
  • @garnetandgoldgrace I do, our gym has a child watch so I bring him with me. He loves going to play with his friends and I get an hour workout in - he actually holds me accountable because he's always asking to go
    Me: 38 DH:39
    TTC #2 - August 2016
    MFI
    IUI #1-3 BFN 

Heart Mom - DS 3/15/13
    BFP 4/21/18 MMC 6/11/18
  • @lund No OPKs yet. We've decided to be relatively basic about TTC for the first few months. I'll start temping next cycle but probably won't get OPKs until month 3 or 4. 
  • @purplg8r -- yep! I will be leaving in about an hour to go home :) yayyyyyy

Me: 33
    DH: 30
    TTC #2 Since April 2017
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

• @ramzlau -- Saying goodbye to him (his name was Callejo) was the hardest thing ever. I knew it would be but I didn't get out of bed for two days afterwards. I cried constantly. But now i love seeing pictures of him with his new owner (a 15 year old girl in a wheelchair). It makes me feel like it was worth it. 
    Me: 33
    DH: 30
    TTC #2 Since April 2017
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers