October 2017 Moms
Options

Whatcha eating? 5.22.17

C'mon ladies!  Tell us what you're eating and/or craving this week!  

June 2017 Siggy Challenge:  "You had one job to do!"

BabyFruit Ticker

Re: Whatcha eating? 5.22.17

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    Started the morning with a chocolate poptart topped with peanut butter!
  • Options
    Hummus and fried pita chips from a local take-out.  For "second breakfast" upon my arrival at work.
    *Siggy warning - loss mentioned*
    Preemie ID DDs; then DS; then natural M/C; now due 10/17
    High risk for pre-term: weekly Makena injections
  • Options
    Ate a bagel with cream cheese this morning. I have not dug into my leftover ice cream yet (that's willpower right there). The past few days all I want to do is eat. I can't wait to eat again.
  • Options
    ariz17ariz17 member
    I get so hungry this time of day! @dumbledoredies I've been craving a bagel for the last two days. I may have to get one at some point today!
  • Options
    @ariz17 DO IT! It was so delicious! What's your favorite kind of bagel? I had a plain Kroger bagel but my favorite is a Panera asiago cheese bagel. I used to eat Einstein cheese bagels but once had one that had a long hair baked into it and ever since I've never been able to go back.
  • Options
    With all this bagel talk now I want a cinnamon crunch bagel from Panera with all the cream cheese.  

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    ariz17ariz17 member
    @dumbledoredies  I love plain bagels! I also love the Panera asiago cheese bagels and everything bagels! That experience at Einstein's sounds horrific! I also love the southwestern bagel sandwich from Brugger's bagels. Soo good!

@Brambles23 I think I'm going to have to go to Panera for lunch and get a bagel too. 
  • Options
    @purplestarz YES TO ALL THE WATERMELON!!! I've been buying them every week and can't get enough. My husband had to do the grocery shopping Sunday because I was working and he even remembered to buy one. 

He also bought some unhealthy crap (delicious) food because he had our son and a man cold when he went shopping. Therefore, I'm having chicken tenders and French fries for lunch today. They are frozen store bought ones, but I can't wait. 
  • Options
    We made salmon, shrimp, creamy garlic pasta, and roasted asparagus for dinner last night. My leftovers are sitting in the work fridge tempting me right now. I want to eat so bad, but it's only 11 am and I have to last until 5!!
  • Options
    ariz17ariz17 member
    I decided to go with a veggie foot long from subway for lunch. I am about to eat the other six inches..oh boy.. "Eating for two," right? lol
  • Options
    I had a chocolate cupcake after breakfast.  Dessert doesn't always have to coincide with dinner, right? 

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    ariz17ariz17 member
    @natleilynn hahaha eating air!!!
  • Options
    @ariz17 I mean, a veggie sub is basically eating air. So you could eat 10 of them.
    Right? It's because it's not Listeria Wednesday, yet, right? You're just holding out for tomorrow's fuel fest. 

Pregnancy Ticker
    Oct. '17 June S.C. "You Had 1 Job"

• Options
    ariz17 said:
    @natleilynn hahaha eating air!!!
    I mean....again, the tooting thing. Most veggies have fiber, which makes ya toot, pushing out the air.

Now. Add some sausage (gasp!) or bacon to that sub and I might judge you slightly.

But probably not because bacon and sausage is da bomb.com.
    BFP#1: 12/3/13 EDD 8/15/13. Heartbeat found on 12/26/13, HB gone on 1/4/13. D&C 1/7/13
    BFP#2: 4/19/13 EDD 12/28/13. Team Green for pregnancy and Baby Girl arrived 12/21/13.
    BFP#3: 2/9/13 EDD 10/18/17. Team Green for Round 2!

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    ariz17ariz17 member
    @canonmom413 exactly!  :) Just a teaser until tomorrow.
  • Options
    I was biking back to work after a morning coffee meeting today and was soo tempted to stop and get a listeria sandwich. But it was only 9:45 am. Figured I could hold out one more day for listeria Wednesday. 

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    acnd08acnd08 member
    Ice cream. All the ice cream. 
    Me: 31 DH: 35
    Married since 05.16.2009
    Expecting #1: 10.10.2017

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    ariz17ariz17 member
    Now my tummy hurts from the foot long.

• Options
    VLillyVVLillyV member
    I'm "enjoying" a tart as heck strawberry banana apple smoothie. It's home made and I'm not a fan so far... but then again, I am not a fan of fruit... but this baby needs nutrients! 
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Options
    @riverrainez hold strong. Tomorrow's gonna be a big day for us all.
    BFP#1: 12/3/13 EDD 8/15/13. Heartbeat found on 12/26/13, HB gone on 1/4/13. D&C 1/7/13
    BFP#2: 4/19/13 EDD 12/28/13. Team Green for pregnancy and Baby Girl arrived 12/21/13.

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    @natleilynn I'm in!!! Stopping at Wawa or Panera on my way after my AS. Probably Wawa because their Listeria simply tastes better. 

Pregnancy Ticker
    Oct. '17 June S.C. "You Had 1 Job"

• Options
    @canonmom413 I'm planning my Jersey Mike's listeria.

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    One of our vendors brought us sushi today for lunch! I was just telling DH that I needed some, even if it was cooked and/or veggie roles.  So happy right now!
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    ksf13ksf13 member
    DH suggested Chinese takeout! He should be on his way with it! I'm rather excited about it! 
    BabyFruit Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    ariz17ariz17 member
    Anyone getting ready for listeria Wednesday?
  • Options
    I'm heavily contemplating OG, so no Listeria for me today  :p
  • Options
    @ariz17 hold that thought....

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    Mmmmm Cheez-its....

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    ariz17ariz17 member
    I really haven't had many "weird" cravings during my pregnancy but, I have had this insatiable craving / need for mac and cheese!! Ahhh give me all the mac and all the cheese!
  • Options
    @ariz17 Same! I've been eating mac and cheese at least twice a week! 
  • Options
    ariz17ariz17 member
    @jessirh Just wanted to let you know that i got a velveeta cup (along with a salad) at lunch anddd heard "return of the Mack" on way back from the store. Seems fitting. 
  • Options
    @ariz17 That's awesome! Also....Velveeta is sooooo good. Give me all of that golden deliciousness!