Third-Party Reproduction

hello? Anyone home?

I was curious if anyone still visits this board.  After unsuccessful three egg retrievals I am starting to research and consider IVF with an egg donor and was hoping to learn and share on this board.  
History and blog link in spoiler
2016 - dx with super low ovarian reserve; failed cycle with clomid, failed IUI, 
2017 - egg retrieval #1 - 3 eggs, 0 embryos appropriate for transfer; ER #2 2 eggs, 0 embryos on day 3; ER #3 1 egg 0 embryos
moved to donor egg in summer 2017; 35 eggs retrieved; 19 fertilized; 9 total embryos
Fresh transfer Dec 2017= BFP!  baby boy born 8/22/18

May 2019 - surprise natural pregnancy ended in MC
Nov 2019 FET; MC at 9 weeks
May 2020 FET; BFN
July 2020 FET; CP treated with methotrexate
Oct 2020 BFP! 

Take a look at my blog

Re: hello? Anyone home?

• I don't think anyone is on it. I've written quite a bit about DE stuff on here and am happy to answer any questions. Feel free to PM me.

My daughter is almost 1!
    *****Losses Mentioned*****BFP MENTIONED*****ALL WELCOME******ALL ABOARD!!

Me: 42, DH: 46, Married: 11/12
    Losses: MMC#1 11/12 BO, MC#2 11/13 at 8w BO?, MMC#3 8/14 chromo healthy M @12 weeks, stopped growing at 10.
    Negligible AMH, FSH finally went high. Pursued DE.

DD born at 38w2d on 5-27-16. Finally!!

Pregnant again with OE. EDD 11/9/17 Girl!

BabyGaga
  • Thank you for responding @peregrinefalconx and congratulations.  What a miracle that you will have a two little girls.  I'm just starting to learn about the DE process.  If we go that route we will likely use frozen eggs but I am researching both.  
    2017 - egg retrieval #1 - 3 eggs, 0 embryos appropriate for transfer; ER #2 2 eggs, 0 embryos on day 3; ER #3 1 egg 0 embryos
    moved to donor egg in summer 2017; 35 eggs retrieved; 19 fertilized; 9 total embryos

May 2020 FET; BFN
    Oct 2020 BFP! 

Take a look at my blog

• Loading the player...
  • Yes, I am very excited to have girls and so close together. We did fresh cycle with a 1:3 (I shared eggs with 2 other women) and got pregnant on first go, which is fairly common (60% chance each time). Good luck! It is a somewhat mind boggling experience but you won't regret it.
    *****Losses Mentioned*****BFP MENTIONED*****ALL WELCOME******ALL ABOARD!!

Me: 42, DH: 46, Married: 11/12
    Losses: MMC#1 11/12 BO, MC#2 11/13 at 8w BO?, MMC#3 8/14 chromo healthy M @12 weeks, stopped growing at 10.
    Negligible AMH, FSH finally went high. Pursued DE.

DD born at 38w2d on 5-27-16. Finally!!

Pregnant again with OE. EDD 11/9/17 Girl!

BabyGaga
  • Sadly it seems like this board is pretty dead :(  It looks like people post on the Infertility board with anything related to third-party, and I wish more would post here because the third-party topics are pretty specific and I personally would like to have group that focuses on this.  Maybe we should post on the Infertility Board to try to bring people over?  Hehe
  • Thanks for chiming in @stineandbean!  I started a thread on the IF board on DE IVF and while its not really active, people read it and its getting some traffic.  I continue to check this board now and again just to make sure I don't miss anything.  It would be nice to have some company while we take this next path to getting our family.  

May 2020 FET; BFN
    Oct 2020 BFP! 

Take a look at my blog

• So sorry to hear laurad, but you dont get too many responses here...try other fertility boards