May 2017 Moms

Roll Call: Inside Babies

How many of us still have inside babies? When are you due? How're you feeling?

Re: Roll Call: Inside Babies

• Loading the player...
  • @rkstro2 Sorry to hear you've got cord issues. I hope everything goes smoothly for you here at the end. ❤

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • @jayandaplus my doctor won't let me go past 41 and honestly I'm just done. I need to make arrangements for work and childcare for my 2.5 year old. I was induced electively with my son at 40 weeks and it was fine so 40+3 or 4 with this one feels like well long enough. 
  • fusca515fusca515 member
    edited May 2017
    Still here! Actually this is my first post but have found this group so reassuring in the last weeks. I found it too late! First time mom. I was due 5/16 and still waiting. Had a sweep on 5/16 but it didn't result in anything except some crampiness. Induction scheduled for 5/25. Tomorrow we have an NST to make sure baby is still doing ok in there. At my appointment last week I wasn't even 1 cm dilated. My mom was 2+ weeks late with me so genes are definitely a factor here! I'm really uncomfortable and so over this heartburn. Just want to meet our little girl! DH's parents have been in town since May 14th and leave the 25th (date of induction). The way things are looking they won't get to meet her before they leave and it makes me so sad! I've had cramping on and off for a couple of weeks and pelvic pressure but not feeling contractions--just little twinges here and there. Come on baby!
  • Im still here, hanging on by a thread. Due date is 5/28. My Dr offered to induce me this weekend and Im so torn , I keep thinking he or she will come any minute from the amount of pressure I've been feeling but nothing. Contractions are getting strong but no pattern. Last Wed I was 3cm so kinda shocked nothings progressed. This is my 3rd and longest pregnancy to date. Mentally I am ok but physically my body feels like its just giving up. 
  • Still here - getting cramps across the bottom of my stomach and tightening... hoping it's not just BH.  
    DS Born 1/12/13 - Molar Pregnancy 3/2014/D&C 3/2015 - EDD with Baby #2 May 26th, 2017

• MSU0514MSU0514 member
    @fusca515 same here! I was due 5/16. I had an appointment 5/17 and I was "fingertip" dilated. I've had cramping and a few contractions all week but no labor. I'm being induced on the 25th. I'm disappointed because I really didn't want an induction but I'm also very ready for this to be over and to have my baby in my arms!
  • Due tomorrow. Feeling like he may not come until next week
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml