Options

Monday Ticker Change 5/22

This is for people with due dates 8/7, 8/14, 8/21, and 8/28

How far along are you?

How big is baby?

Any upcoming appointments this week?

Any new symptoms or cravings this week?

Rants/Raves/Questions?

GTKY:  If you could hire someone to help you, would it be with cleaning, cooking, or yard work?

Re: Monday Ticker Change 5/22

• Options
    mokay19mokay19 member

How far along are you? 28 weeks

How big is baby?  A Nintendo. 

Upcoming appointments this week?  28 week check up on Tuesday. We'll go over my glucose test results that I did on Friday!

Any new symptoms or changes or cravings? FRUIT SMOOTHIES. I've gone to Emerald City Smoothie everyday for over a week and I'm not even upset about it. The lady recognized me and my husband haha

Rants/Raves/Questions?  I've had sex with DH twice in two days (which hasn't happened since TTC haha) but I realized that my back seems to cramp and tighten afterward. Does anyone else experience this? Obviously, I'm going to ask the doctor on Tuesday but I figured that I get your guys thoughts a day early :)

GTKY:  If you could hire someone to help you, would it be with cleaning, cooking, or yard work? Cleaning! DH does the yardwork and I enjoy cooking. I just don't enjoy cleaning afterward... or many other cleaning tasks haha

• Options
    How far along are you? 29 weeks

How big is baby? Acorn squash 

Any upcoming appointments this week? I have the 3 hour glucose on Thursday and a regular appointment on Friday. Going every 2 weeks now!

Any new symptoms or cravings this week? None. I have to up my carbs today and tomorrow (which is my birthday) then eat "normal" on Wednesday before my 3 hour test Friday. Ugh. I just hope I pass the 3 hour.

Rants/Raves/Questions? Just really not looking forward to this 3 hour glucose test. Though my MIL is coming to watch my 14 month old and I'm excited that they'll have time together and I may grab a lunch of whatever I want after the test since I'll be starving and usually have to share my food with DD lol

GTKY:  If you could hire someone to help you, would it be with cleaning, cooking, or yard work? Cooking. I am not so great at it so I find it to be a nuisance. I enjoy cleaning and organizing. It helps me clear my head and feel better once completed. And DH takes care of the yard haha

• Loading the player...
  • Options

How far along are you? 26 weeks

How big is baby? A bushel of kale? Yuck!

Any upcoming appointments this week? None till June 1st 

Any new symptoms or cravings this week? Nothing. If anything, my appetite has scaled back a little. 

Rants/Raves/Questions? Not really, but a funny story to share about my labor and delivery class this weekend:

While on the hospital tour and in one of the birthing rooms, one of the soon to be dads asked, "so do the Dads have to wear like, hospital gear like scrubs during the birth?" I had to stifle my laughter. No, sir, this is not TV.

GTKY:  If you could hire someone to help you, would it be with cleaning, cooking, or yard work? Like @mokay19, I'd pick cleaning. I like cooking and know that while things are in the oven/slow cooker I could actually relax instead of cleaning like I usually do during that time!

• Options
    @szwill86 to go along with your story about your labor and delivery class... my husband was the one who raised his hand and asked if he would be wearing scrubs during the delivery because he WANTED to. So embarrassing! He's such a germophobe. I ended up having a c section so he was in a full hazmat suit during her actual birth and I think he was quite happy about it.  :D 
  • Options

How far along are you? 27 weeks

How big is baby? heads of lettice

Any upcoming appointments this week?  Doing my GD test on Friday, but nothing other than that.  We had a growth scan last week and Baby A is lagging a bit behind her brother in growth.  So they say not to worry yet but we'll be keeping a closer eye on her.

Any new symptoms or cravings this week?  Crankiness has reached an all time high.  Oh my god.  I'm a serious joy to be around, let me tell you.

Rants/Raves/Questions?  I could rant about everything.  I'm so tired.  So mad that I'm still barfing.  So annoyed that I can't sleep.  Everything is the worst right now.

GTKY:  If you could hire someone to help you, would it be with cleaning, cooking, or yard work?  We have a cleaning service and it's the best money spent.  Unfortunately we have to find a new service as they've done some damage a few times recently and didn't handle it like I would hope.

Babysizer Cravings Pregnancy Tracker