Options

TWW Monday 5/22

Month/Cycle: 

CD/DPO: 

Timing: 

Testing: 

R/R: 

CS/Q: 

GTKY: What's one of your favorite inspirational quotes, phrases, poems, or songs?
Me: 29 | DH: 29
Married 12/2016
DSS born 01/2016
TTC since 01/2017
Letrozole + TI = BFP 01/30/2018 | EDD 10/11/2018
Babysizer Cravings Pregnancy Tracker

Re: TWW Monday 5/22

• Options
    Month/Cycle: 5/4

CD/DPO: 32/12

Timing: -3, O

Testing: IDK... The BFN yesterday really hurt, so maybe I can just wait. 

R/R: It's Monday.

CS/Q: No.

GTKY: It's had for me to narrow this down, so I'm going to do two. I am somewhat obsessed with living authentically which leads me to a quote and a poem: "Happiness is when what you think, what you say, and what you do are in harmony." -Mahatma Gandhi

Married 12/2016
    DSS born 01/2016
    TTC since 01/2017
  • Options
    labgrand2012labgrand2012 member
    edited May 2017
    Month/Cycle: 8

CD/DPO:  27/12

Timing: -3, -2, -1, 0, +1

Testing: Another BFN yesterday. 

R/R: So I took my BFN pretty hard yesterday. It was supposed to be one of the most sensitive tests out there, and its a digital, so the result was easy to read. I also had a temp dip yesterday. Really thought this might be the month as I had an HSG and they say that helps odds since everything was flushed out. I am not out yet, but at 11 DPO, not feeling  hopeful either.

I am only in the office two days this week between training and PTO, so I am busy but oh so excited!!

CS/Q: 

GTKY: What's one of your favorite inspirational quotes, phrases, poems, or songs?
    Everything has beauty, but not everyone can see it.  
    I am one that can find the silver lining in almost anything and am mostly and optimistic, even though my Rant doesn't seem that way right now :) 

@pebbledam Sorry for the BFN :(  Hugs! 
    BFP #1 1/4/14  |  Diagnosed with Trisomy 13 at 12 weeks 3/6/14  |  MMC 3/21/14  |   D&C 3/24/14
    BFP #2 7/1/14  |  DS born March 2015
    BFP#3 5/22/17 | MC 6/17/17 at 7w3d
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Month/Cycle: 1/1 AL 

CD/DPO: 21/4

Timing: all the days

Testing: nope

R/R: it's raining again booooooo

CS/Q: 

"eggs have no business dancing with stones" is a fav of mine. I also love anything from rupi kaur. One of my favs is:
    The kindest words my father ever said to me
    women like you drown oceans

• Options
    @pebbledam, sorry for the BFNs. I'm right there with you. And I know how happy you were with getting BDing in this cycle. Hugs, girl.

@labgrand2012, sorry about the BFNs for you too. I also had an HSG this cycle, and took a FRER on CD11, so I totally feel your pain. 

@doxiemoxie212, I really like that egg quote!

Month/Cycle: 6/5 (1 TTCAL)

CD/DPO: 35/15

Timing: doesn't matter

Testing: nope, just waiting for AF.

R/R: I'm still really bummed about this cycle. I felt like everything was perfect, but nothing but BFNs. And next week marks 1 year since first TTC. I keep thinking about taking a bump break this next cycle, since I feel like I'm obsessing and getting my hopes up a little too much. But I'm so bored without you guys! 

CS/Q:  I stopped progesterone yesterday since it was pretty clear I was out and because it was making me BSC. Still no temp dip today though.

GTKY: I don't have much in the way of inspiration today, but I do love Ben Folds "Rock this shit" for a good laugh and morale booster. Maybe that should be my theme song next cycle?

Me: 30 | DH: 31
    Met: August 2006
    Married: July 2012
    TTC #1 since June 2016

***TW***

BFP: 7/12/16 | MC: 9/12/16
    BFP: 1/18/17 | MMC: 2/13/17
    BFP: 10/7/17 | EDD: 6/21/17

MTHFR: homozygous A1298C
  • Options
    So I was going to put these cute gifs of Pomeranians with their heads in pieces of bread to lift everyone's spirits, but I can't get gifs to work again. Anyone know what is up with that?

TTC #1 since June 2016

***TW***

• Options
    @icecubeinthedesert @pebbledam @labgrand2012 I'm sorry y'all :( sending positive vibes your way!
  • Options
    @icecubeinthedesert Sorry about the frustrating cycle, it's so hard when you get your hopes up.

@labgrand2012 Yay for silver linings! 

@pebbledam I really like your masks poem. A lot. It really hits home for me...

Month/Cycle: 5 total, 1 AL

CD/DPO: 22/7

Timing: O

Testing: Waiting...

R/R: 
    Rant: *TW* My good friend's wife just did a maternity photo shoot and posted all the pictures. I'm really happy for them, but all the same it was really bittersweet/emotional to see. When we first started TTC we had hoped to beat them to it, but they got there first. Then the first time I got KU we would have just been a couple months behind. I MC'd, but got KU again right away and still would have only been a few months behind... until I MC'D again, and now who knows what will happen. I know it's a stupid and unfair way to feel, but it's still there. */TW*

Rave: I want to the ocean with MH and my brother yesterday. My brother was getting a tattoo and MH and I just got to walk around all day and window shop. The beach was beautiful too :)

"To see a world in a grain of sand/and heaven in a wild flower/hold infinity in the palm of your hand/and eternity in an hour." William Blake
    TW
    Me: 33 DH: 32
    Started Dating: 2003 Married: 2013
    Started TTC August 2016
    BFP: 2/1/17 MC: 2/8/17
    BFP: 3/8/17 MMC: 5/1/17
    BFP: 7/23/17 EDD: 4/5/18
    BFP: 2/27/20

• Options
    edited May 2017
    @hedgepig, I'm so sorry for how those shoot photos made you feel. It really sucks when you can't enjoy someone else's joy because if you're own pain. **TW** my cousin's wife was due one month after my first EDD, and now my mom just yesterday posted a picture on Facebook saying "getting my baby snuggle fix in" and posted pictures of my little bro holding him because he was the sponsor at the baptism this weekend. It really​ felt like it was rubbing salt in the wounds. And now I'm not going on Facebook for a while again. 

TTC #1 since June 2016

***TW***

• Options
    @icecubeinthedesert Ugh, that sucks so bad... definitely that salt in the wounds feeling. Especially because it's family. Hugs to you!

The friends I was talking about live in a different state now and we're going to be able to visit them in a few weeks because we'll be in the area. I was talking to my friend about when we're going to stay and he was like "oh, that's perfect timing, that way you can come to the shower!" I'll do it, but it's gonna be hard. 

In much better news, oh wow, dat gif. I can't get it out of my head!
    TW
    Me: 33 DH: 32
    Started Dating: 2003 Married: 2013
    Started TTC August 2016
    BFP: 2/1/17 MC: 2/8/17
    BFP: 3/8/17 MMC: 5/1/17
    BFP: 7/23/17 EDD: 4/5/18
    BFP: 2/27/20

• Options
    And an edit to my earlier post about the song, I had the title wrong. Here's a link to the song: 

https://youtu.be/6RPx5NFWbIM

TTC #1 since June 2016

***TW***

• Options
    Month/Cycle: 4/4

CD/DPO: 22/8

Timing: good 

Testing: I said I was going to wait until we got home from vacay... but I'm already waivering a bit... we will see. 

R/R: traveling home tomorrow! Excited to see my family and friends! 

CS/Q: 

Im a big fan of Rumi. A few favorites...  "
    Let yourself be silently drawn by the stronger pull of what you really love."  "Your task is not to seek for love, but merely to seek and find all the barriers within yourself that you have built against it."
  • Options
    looeezelooeeze member
    Month/Cycle: 7/5

CD/DPO: 26/11

Timing: -4,-2,-1,0

Testing: no. don't feel good about this cycle.

R/R:
    Rave: I'm so glad I officially joined TB, even if I do still mostly lurk. Y'all are so smart and hilarious.
    Rant: Why isn't there just *definitive* science on the effectiveness of things like raspberry leaf tea (is it good or bad for combating estrogen dominance)?! I swear, there are as many different answers to the question as there are websites that discuss them. 

CS/Q: Since removing my IUD, I spot brown for a good week before AF. And when I say spot, I mean I track my CM and my CM for that week is brown-- nothing usually works its way down to my undies until CD1. Not trying to SS, just wondering if this is considered out of the range of "normal"? I have an appt with Dr next month and will also be asking her, of course. 

GTKY: What's one of your favorite inspirational quotes, phrases, poems, or songs? "The world owes us nothing; we owe each other the world." A little Ani DiFranco from my youth that still hits me whenever I hear it. 
  • Options
    @looeeze I've always spotted before my period. I went to my OBGYN about it last month, we did an ultrasound to see if I have fibroids, and nope - everything is fine. She said it's normal for some. 
  • Options
    looeezelooeeze member
    @doxiemoxie212 Thanks!  I do have at least one fibroid that I know of (right on top o the ol' ute, but not big enough to concern my OBGYN), I didn't realize that could be contributing to the spotting. I also have a dermoid on my R ovary (it has a tooth!!) that she said wasn't a big deal. Maybe I should get a second opinion. 
  • Options
    @looeeze I'm not a fibroid expert by any stretch, but fibroids can cause spotting in between periods. I have no idea if the kind that can cause spotting might also present challenges for TTC, though. If you ask in the chart stalk weekly thread someone more knowledgeable might chime in!
  • Options
    jeg07jeg07 member
    I completely posted in yesterday's thread, sorry about that!!! 
    @icecubeinthedesert thank you for the Pomeranian pics, definitely brought a smile to my face!

Month/Cycle: 10/10 (but took a break in there so maybe 6/6 actually trying?) 

CD/DPO: 24/8

Timing: -2 and O 

Testing: Not until after AF is due

R/R: My last meeting today cancelled so I have a lot of time to do paperwork... so it is a good Monday! 

CS/Q: 

"Take a moment from time to time to remember that you are alive. I know this sounds a trifle obvious, but it is amazing how little time we take to remark upon this singular and gratifying fact. By the most astounding stroke of luck an infinitesimal portion of all the matter in the universe came together to create you and for the tiniest moment in the great span of eternity you have the incomparable privilege to exist." -Bill Bryson
  • Options
    @pebbledam and @labgrand2012 I'm so sorry for those BFNs. It's the worst when you really let yourself hope for a cycle and then it all comes crashing down. No shame in crying into some wine or ice cream today! 

@icecubeinthedesert hitting 1 year TTC is definitely hard. I struggled with it a lot. I had taken a break from this board once I hit about 6 months TTC, but just came back. I don't think I'll be as active or committed as I was in the beginning, but it definitely helps knowing this community exists. Sometimes I feel like the only person in the real world with these problems. 

@hedgepig I know what you mean!! One of my best friends just had her baby last month. She was one of the few friends I confided in about TTC since the beginning and she said she wasn't even in the place to start thinking about kids. Fast foward 6 months later and *whoops* she gets pregnant by accident, now has a beautiful baby boy, and my uterus is still empty. The pain is real, even when you want to be happy for your friend. 

Month/Cycle: 17/17

CD/DPO: 24/4

Timing: approx. -4,-2,O,+1 

Testing: not yet

R/R: Mostly a rave today, since I finally feel well enough to go back to the gym!! I miss my boot camp class kicking my butt every day. Plus DH is finally on board with meal prepping! Hopefully we can ride this motivation train all the way to some significant weight loss. 

CS/Q: nope

"Unless a person like you cares a whole awful lot, the world's not going to get better. It's just not." Dr. Seuss from the Lorax. I know it's maybe a little childish, but I've always loved that quote and have seriously thought about getting the word "unless" tattooed on my body, maybe with a tree.. my tattoo addiction is real though so I need to take a break from it. lol
    Me 30 Him 30
    Married
     August 2015
    DS born 5/23/2018
    TTC #2 July 2020

• Options
    echoing @kbamomma33, not to give false hope either,  @pebbledam, @labgrand2012@labgrand2012  but (*TW*) when I got KU, my tests were negative every day until 16 DPO, and I have generally a 14-15 day LP. ::shrug::
  • Options
    @pebbledam and @labgrand2012  I'm sorry about the BFNs.
    @icecubeinthedesert I'm sorry about how you feel about this cycle.  The 1 year mark is tough, take all the time you need and know we are all here  <3

Month/Cycle: 14/13

CD/DPO: 24/9

Timing: -5.-3,-2,-1, O

Testing: Most likely not

R/R:  Today I had some nice pre AF cramps and a little bit of spotting.  Spotting is usually a good sign I'm out.  UGH.

CS/Q: Nope

GTKY: What's one of your favorite inspirational quotes, phrases, poems, or songs?  Is it sad that I don't really turn to anything that's inspirational?
  • Options
    @kbamomma33 I only have three cycles where I have confirmed O, and those LP phases were 11, 11 and 15. But I did have two longer cycles in the last 5 months were I was not tracking O. I am still going to stay hopeful that maybe it was just too early :) and that FF article definitely helped! Thank you. 
    BFP #1 1/4/14  |  Diagnosed with Trisomy 13 at 12 weeks 3/6/14  |  MMC 3/21/14  |   D&C 3/24/14
  • Options
    I just posted over in the newbie thread, I hope it's OK to jump in here.

Month/Cycle: 5/5

CD/DPO: CD21/5DPO

Timing: -3

Testing: I'm not even worrying about it this month. DH and I were both super sick during the FW this month so we only hit -3, and that's assuming that the fever didn't throw off my chart. On to next month!

R/R: Not related to TTC, but my DD's friends trashed her room yesterday and she had a mega fit about having to clean it up. I heard her using the iPad in her room and remotely disabled it with Lost Mode via my phone, and displayed a message that said "This iPad will reactivate when your room is clean." She promptly lost her shit and came out crying that "the iPad insulted [her] for having a messy room". TL;DR, she and DH got the room cleaned after she calmed down and I came clean about having put that message on her screen, but I also laughed my ass off about the iPad insulting her.

CS/Q: N/A

GTKY: What's one of your favorite inspirational quotes, phrases, poems, or songs? "Keep Your Head Up" by Andy Grammar. It was REALLY popular during one of the most difficult times in my life and it really helped me through it. A few years later when I was going through my divorce, I got a chance to see him live and hear him play it live and it was wonderful.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Throwing leaves <3
  • Options
    @labgrand2012, @icecubeinthedesert - Sorry for the BFNs. Splitskies on a bucket of ice cream?
    @hedgepig - I haven't had the losses you've had and it still really hurt when my friend posted her maternity photos. What you are feeling now, most of us can relate to. *hugs*
    @Amphibious22 - I love that quote. Sometimes the aimpliest thoughts are the most profound. 
    @kbamomma33 - Thank you for the reality check. My temp dropped waaaayyyy below coverline today which also confirms impending AF, but I will keep my FX for the other ladies who still have a chance. 
    @jellybean529 - Welcome! That sound like my type of parenting right there. I might be a little bit evil. *shrug*
    Married 12/2016
    DSS born 01/2016
    TTC since 01/2017
  • Options
    Aw man, sorry for the temp drop @pebbledam <3
  • Options
    @doxiemoxie212 It has been raining so much here as well, we had one lovely spout of 70s/80 and now its 50s and raining for like 2 weeks straight... 
    @icecubeinthedesert I'm sorry for your BFNs as well. I too have though taking a bump break just to try to ease the stress. FX no temp dip is a good sign! Also, thank you for the gifs!!
    @hedgepig the ocean sounds amazing right now! And sorry you are feeling mixed emotions on your friend's pictures, it is so hard not to compare to others.
    @hollieileen Have fun seeing your family and friends! The pull to POAS is so hard to resist at times!
    @looeeze sorry you are feeling down about this cycle. and I agree, we need better science :)
    @jeg07 I love when meetings get canncelled
    @amphibious22 I hope you enjoy getting back into bootcamp. I love my bootcamp classes. And that is amazing that your DH is on board for meal prepping. It is so hard when one partner wants to do it and the other doesn't. My DH will be on board for like a week, and then wants to eat out all the time.
    @mispanda I am sorry you feel like AF is coming, FX it is not.
    @jellybean529 LOL, i love that your DH was insulted. And way to use the technology to your advantage! 

• Options
    looeezelooeeze member
    @kbamomma33 the dermoid was 2.8 x 1.8 x1.7 cm as of 12/2015. In 2012, it was juuuust about the same size, maybe a teeny bit smaller. 

Yeah, when I got the second ultrasound to confirm the dermoid and her (obviously she's a she!!) teeth, I made my husband come with and sit in the room to see because I was so fascinated with it.

• Options
    This might be the wine talking, but why is the TWW thread so much less lit than the WTO thread?
  • Options
    @doxiemoxie212 - It's been like this for the last month or so? I think it's partially because a lot of the people that used to post on the dailies either graduated (March/April had so many grads!) or moved to the IF thread. And I think the other part is that there are more ladies WTO. I, personally, stay in the WTO for 3-4 weeks at a time just waiting for my ovary to decide to do it's job.
    Married 12/2016
    DSS born 01/2016
    TTC since 01/2017