June 2017 Moms
Options

Saturday Ticker Change 5/20

For those with an EDD of 6/3, 6/10, 6/17, and 6/24! 

How far along are you?

How big is baby?

Upcoming appointments?

Any new symptoms or changes?

Rants/Raves/Questions?

GTKY: Does your home have a theme? If so what is it and why?

Re: Saturday Ticker Change 5/20

• Options
    zseirecargzseirecarg member
    edited May 2017

How far along are you? 35 weeks!

How big is baby? Pineapple!

Upcoming appointments? Next OB and last growth US on the 31st

Any new symptoms or changes? Just more and more uncomfortable

Rants/Raves/Questions? None!

GTKY: Does your home have a theme? If so what is it and why? The theme most carried out throughout my home is a nautical one. I have an obsession with anchors and drift wood.

edit: didn't finish before I posted.

• Options

How far along are you? 36 weeks!!!!!!!

How big is baby? Honeydew melon

Upcoming appointments? Gbs swab on Monday 

Any new symptoms or changes? Starting to feel more lower pelvic crampy type of pain

Rants/Raves/Questions? Part of me wonders if I'm just better off being super busy. When things slow down I can't function too well and I can't even catch up on sleep! Blah

GTKY: Does your home have a theme? If so what is it and why? We live in the Midwest and happened upon our house which is more hacienda/Mediterranean/California style with terracotta floors and a lush garden in back. Absolutely not what we were on the lookout for but we fell in love with this little house. I feel like I'm living in a different part of the country

• Loading the player...
  • Options

How far along are you? 35 weeks

How big is baby? pineapple or canary melon (whatever that is!)

Upcoming appointments? just had one yesterday, so the next is the GBS swab. We also learned yesterday that our primary midwife (who was filling in for a different midwife who's currently away on maternity leave) just up and left for some reason. We've met the whole team so it's not a big deal, but the practice is suddenly left shorthanded, so I worry a bit about our team being overworked by the time baby comes. 

Any new symptoms or changes? My bones seem to be stretching more, and apparently it's made me start walking funny b/c DH was "laughing with me" at the grocery store yesterday, walking around.

Rants/Raves/Questions? FU so hard acid reflux! I've had it my whole pregnancy, and it's the one thing that I really dislike about the whole process. If I didn't have it, or if it was at least always treatable with Tums, I would even go so far as to say that I'm really enjoying being pregnant and I'm not ready to be done with it yet. I'm hoping baby drops a few weeks early so I can hopefully have some relief for the last little bit anyway. 

GTKY: Does your home have a theme? If so what is it and why? 

Is "chaos" a theme? Running 2 small businesses from home means there's related stuff all through the house, and now that we live with my in-laws it's even more so. We haven't fully unpacked/organized yet and now we're adding baby items into the mix as well. 

• Options

How far along are you? 38 Weeks!!! 

How big is baby? 7 lbs 12 ozs!

Upcoming appointments? induction date on Wednesday!! So excited/nervous! 

Any new symptoms or changes? increased aches all over and I constantly feel like he's trying to break my ribs lol!

Rants/Raves/Questions? just so excited/nervous! STMs: how long from when they started induction did you give birth? Just had a friend who had her baby and iti took almost a full 48 hours! Just wondering what to expect! 

GTKY: Does your home have a theme? If so what is it and why? my home is stuffed from corner to corner our apartment is so small. We are just starting house hunting now so we'll see where it takes us! 

• Options

How far along are you? 35 weeks

How big is baby? Pineapple

Upcoming appointments? I start my weekly appointments the day after Memorial Day

Any new symptoms or changes? I've had a lot of upper belly pain, but the doctor wasn't concerned.

Rants/Raves/Questions?  My husband got a job!  I posted several months ago that my husband was facing unemployment at the end of May.  He got a job this past week at the same place he's currently employed, and they're letting him take 6 weeks paid paternity leave.  It doesn't get better than that!

GTKY: Does your home have a theme? If so what is it and why?  Not currently.  We sold our home in NC and were planning to buy​ a house here in Michigan.  We've just been renting and buying got delayed​ when we thought my husband wasn't going to have a job.

• Options
    @RaeR144 Good luck Wednesday! We'll be thinking of you! 

@flyingncmama Yay for your DH getting a job and 6 weeks paid! That's amazing news. 

@CapricaAndrea agreed on the acid reflux! It stinks. 

@Knottie42089123 your home theme sounds beautiful! 
  • Options

far along are you? 37 weeks 

How big is baby? Tackle box/ romaine lettuce

Upcoming appointments? Tomorrow obgyn

Any new symptoms or changes? Hands cramping and tingling. 

Rants/Raves/Questions? I feel like she's going to come any day. Nesting has officially begun.

GTKY: Does your home have a theme? If so what is it and why? Not really...most rooms have some kind of floral  decor though. 

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options

How far along are you? 38 weeks!

How big is baby? Pumpkin

Upcoming appointments? Had an NST today, NST + OB on Thursday, and induction on Sunday! Eek!!!

Any new symptoms or changes? Started having BH contractions today. It makes me kind of excited :)

Rants/Raves/Questions? Just getting so excited to meet my baby girl!!!

GTKY: Does your home have a theme? If so what is it and why? We have SOOO much Disney stuff all over our house. Things we've collected from the parks over the years. Specifically vintage Disney stuff. DH and I are both hard core fans :)

@RaeR144 GOOD LUCK THIS WEEK!!! SO excited for you!!! :smiley:

***BFP & Child Warning***

Me: 34, DH: 38 ~ TTC since 2014
    IUI #1-3 (Nov 2015, Feb 2016, May 2016) = BFNs
    IVF ER (July 2016) = 7 PGS normal embryos
    FET #1 (Sept 2016) = BFP! DD born 5/30/17
    FET #2 (April 2019) = BFN
    FET #3 (July 2019) = BFP! DS born 3/27/20
  • Options
    @RaeR144 I am thinking of you this week. 

• Options
    @tmrussell. Thank you <3 we're just getting up now to get ready to head to the hospital! I'll try to eat but nervous as heck XD
  • Options
    @RaeR144 thinking of you! Hope you and baby are well!