November 2017 Moms
Options

Why My Pregnant Self is Crying 5/19

Re: Why My Pregnant Self is Crying 5/19

• Options
    DH criticized my driving the ENTIRE way to work today. Mind you the same drive I do every single day for the last 7 years. Traffic was insane due to graduation and I don't know what his problem is today but he just shouldn't talk to me today I think.

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    edited May 2017
    @jess0211 I'm sorry your DH overreacted :( 

I decided to treat myself to an egg and cheese croissant because baby (a stomachache) woke me up wayyyy too early this morning. But the line at Dunkin is so so long :cry: 

ETA: I am now late. Thanks mom and teenage daughter tourist group. And my desperate need for a sandwich :neutral:

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    DS doesn't want to be at my mom's house while I'm at work this summer.  School is already out and he gets upset everyday that I can't stay at home with him.  Mom guilt to the max.

DS1 is 7.  DD is 1.  DS2 is coming in late April.

Lilypie Maternity tickers Babysizer Cravings Pregnancy Tracker
  • Options
    BayCampBayCamp member
    @jess0211 I get so mad when DH criticizes my driving. I'm a good driver!! But he will look for any excuse to criticize me just to piss me off. 
  • Options
    DD1 went on a field trip yesterday to a Revolutionary War reenactment place, she brought her own money to buy souvenirs and it was so sweet that she thought to get everyone in the family something. DD2 got a little whistle that looks like a log and she loves it. She was so thoughtful and sweet.
  • Options
    bcashawbcashaw member
    Finally found time to read the birth stories thread. 
    I'm so excited about L&D I honestly cannot wait.