Thursday Ticker Change 5/18

How far along are you?

How big is baby?

Any appointments this week?

Symptoms?

Cravings?

Rants/Raves/Questions?

Team Pink/Blue/Green?

GTKY: (stolen from weekend ticker change) It's hard to be positive this late in pregnancy. What's something you still enjoy about it

-----or for postpartum-----

How many weeks old is baby?

Any medical appointments/updates for baby or mom this week

Questions, concerns, updates, etc. concerning feeding/weight gain?

Questions, concerns, updates, etc. concerning sleeping or other symptoms for both baby & mom?

Rants/raves/questions

GTYK: What's something you enjoy about no longer being pregnant?

Re: Thursday Ticker Change 5/18

• Options
    RedInLoveRedInLove member
    edited May 2017
    How far along are you? 39w

How big is baby? Pumpkin

Any appointments this week? Had an NST Monday. Today I have an OB appt with cervical check, and an NST.

Symptoms? Overall discomfort and tiredness. I might be reaching my "I'm Done" threshold. I also can't decide what I think of these BH. They are coming with some crankiness very low down (not full uterus) but I've been gassy this AM and just pooped, so I'm hoping they'll settle back down. 

Cravings? Not really

Rants/Raves/Questions? Too tired.

Team Pink/Blue/Green? Blue

GTKY: (stolen from weekend ticker change) It's hard to be positive this late in pregnancy. What's something you still enjoy about it? Feeling the little guy move. DD kissing and hugging my belly. 

photo May2014jpg photo MomTatWhiteNew40jpg

It’s not that I don’t like you, it’s that I don’t know you. Stranger Danger.
  • Options
    @PartiallyDomesticated and @kat81 I hope your labors go well and that you are able to meet your LOs soon!!!

How far along are you
    ?
    39 weeks

How big is baby?
    Pumpkin

Any appointments this week?
    I had one on Monday, nothing eventful happened. My doctor said that he might check me next week to see if I'm dialated at all. He also said we'll talk next week about how far he feels comfortable letting me go past my due date if baby hasn't come by a certain point.

Symptoms?
    I've had a handful of BH every day since this weekend. I don't feel some of them unless I have my hand on my belly. I've also hit another hunger phase. I could have eaten a whole horse for breakfast! Every time I use the bathroom I hold my breath a little hoping I'll loose my mucus plug.

Cravings?
    Any food, especially chocolate. I have chocolate packed in my hospital snack bag in the car and I've already eaten half of the bag haha.

Rants/Raves/Questions?
    I love my siblings to death, but they've started texting or calling me (or both) every day to see if I'm in labor yet. The longer this baby stays inside me the more impatient my family will get, which will drive me more nuts.

Team Pink/Blue/Green?
    Team green, I would really like to know if it's a boy or a girl now though!

GTKY: (stolen from weekend ticker change) It's hard to be positive this late in pregnancy. What's something you still enjoy about it
    I love feeling baby's movements and I know I'll miss that when I'm not pregnant any more. 
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    ooo and BIG congrats to @PartiallyDomesticated and @kat81 !!! Good luck ladies, hoping all goes well and smoothly for you and can't wait to hear your stories!
  • Options
    @museic ditto everything you said about induction! I would really rather not be induced but I know it's a possibility :/
  • Options
    How far along are you? 39 weeks

How big is baby? Pumpkin...whoops, I thought it was watermelon

Any appointments this week? Just had one and they did a cervical check. Nothing too exciting going on...1 cm dilated, starting to soften but not completely there, etc. Also, she mentioned spotting, but I've already had a decent amount of bright red blood...keeping my eye on that. This doc is one of the ones I like, and she mentioned she's on call this weekend. FX this baby wants to show up soon.

Symptoms? Same things (painful hips/pelvis/back, pinched nerves, etc), but also add on not sleeping as well lately.

Cravings? Nothing really, but I have been eating a lot of sweets to make myself feel better about being so pregnant.

Rants/Raves/Questions? Too tired to think of any.

Team Pink/Blue/Green? Pink

GTKY: (stolen from weekend ticker change) It's hard to be positive this late in pregnancy. What's something you still enjoy about it? I'd say I enjoy the closeness with the baby and the feeling of "I'll get to meet you very soon".
  • Options
    Congratulations @kat81! I'm so glad Cassandra finally showed up. Hopefully she's a great feeder and you have a quick recovery.
  • Options
    kat81kat81 member
    Congratulation, @RedInLove ! How great is it that several of us gave birth on ticker change day!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Options
    Something was in the air haha!!

• Options
    No kidding! The nurses said it was a slow week until the last 48hr

• Options
    I had my NST earlier in the day Thursday, and L&D was so busy they had to turn their triage room into a delivery room. Normally at this hospital you stay in one room from admittance for labor through discharge, but they were having to move some people to smaller rooms after they delivered. I had my NST in a room that would not have held all the necessary equipment and people to deliver a baby. 

I had even told DH when I was waiting for an NST room that it was a good day to not be in labor because they had no more space. HA!! Three hours after leaving the hospital I was admitted. Luckily someone went home and freed up a full size room by then. 

• Options
    n&a0630n&a0630 member
    Baby is 6 weeks old. We're doing great! We're bf and supplementing w/ formula as well. We're up to 6 lbs 11 oz,  1 lb 6.5 oz over birth weight.

I am enjoying being able to see my feet. :-)
  • Options
    n&a0630 said:
    Baby is 6 weeks old. We're doing great! We're bf and supplementing w/ formula as well. We're up to 6 lbs 11 oz,  1 lb 6.5 oz over birth weight.

I am enjoying being able to see my feet. :-)
    Tell me your secrets! I can't see mine over my massive boobs :lol:
    Me - 22  |   DH - 32   |  Married - 24 May 2014
    DS - January 2014 
    TTC#2 - December 2015
    BFP - 6 March 2016  |  MC Confirmed - 21 March 2016
    TTCAL  |  April 2016
    CP  |  June 2016
    CP  |  July 2016
    BFP - 25 August 2016  |  Due Date - 11 May 2017
  • Options
    kat81kat81 member
    I just realized, guys, that we have not done a ticker change in ages for Thursday! Has everyone had their babies yet? Should we do one for today?

• Options
    @kat81 I know it's late but I would love to do one for today!