October 2017 Moms
Options

STM+ Check-in | 5.17.17

1) How far along are you/when is your due date?

2) What symptoms are you having? How are you feeling? 

3) How does it compare to your previous pregnancy/pregnancies?

4) Rant/Rave/Questions?

5) GTKY: What's the best vacation you ever had?
BFP#1: 12/3/13 EDD 8/15/13. Heartbeat found on 12/26/13, HB gone on 1/4/13. D&C 1/7/13
BFP#2: 4/19/13 EDD 12/28/13. Team Green for pregnancy and Baby Girl arrived 12/21/13.
BFP#3: 2/9/13 EDD 10/18/17. Team Green for Round 2!

BabyFruit Ticker

Re: STM+ Check-in | 5.17.17

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    @curlyq423 Listeria sounds delicious. I might have to grab me a listeria sandwich for lunch tomorrow myself!
    BFP#1: 12/3/13 EDD 8/15/13. Heartbeat found on 12/26/13, HB gone on 1/4/13. D&C 1/7/13
    BFP#2: 4/19/13 EDD 12/28/13. Team Green for pregnancy and Baby Girl arrived 12/21/13.
    BFP#3: 2/9/13 EDD 10/18/17. Team Green for Round 2!

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    @mrs_fogue So glad that you took action on the moldy office issue and that it is helping.  That was definitely an unacceptable work environment.

@jesssssrg Make sure you take care of yourself.  If you haven't already, talk to your doctor if you are feeling overwhelmed.  Postpartum depression is a bit of a misnomer, and can actually start during pregnancy.  (Perhaps they are tears of joy or ordinary tears - I shouldn't assume.  But just want to make sure you take care of yourself for DD and new LO's sake, as well as yours!)

@carries2018  I love to travel but DH is a bit of a homebody and just doesn't value it as highly as I do.  I want all of the vacations!
    *Siggy warning - loss mentioned*
    Preemie ID DDs; then DS; then natural M/C; now due 10/17
    High risk for pre-term: weekly Makena injections
  • Options
    dajocldajocl member
    1) How far along are you/when is your due date? 17w3d Oct. 22

2) What symptoms are you having? How are you feeling? RLP and morning sickness thanks to Makena side effects. I have a terrible cold that I think is probably bronchitis at this point so that's awesome, it's all settled in my lungs. And to top it off, I came down with pink eye in one eye on Mother's Day which is thankfully going away, only 3.5 more days of antibiotics. So overall, if the puking and coughing would stop, I'd be a happy camper. 

3) How does it compare to your previous pregnancy/pregnancies? It's mostly the same other than the new found morning sickness. 

4) Rant/Rave/Questions? Just still waiting for the AS on the 30th. Also I hate being told that I'm high risk. I know that I am, I just don't need the doctors and nurses to remind me of it every time I contact them for something. I know it's petty, I just feel like my body fails me and there's nothing I can do about it and I don't want to be reminded. 

5) GTKY: What's the best vacation you ever had? Probably our honeymoon in Cancun. It was all inclusive which I loved, plus we did all the things while we were there which was so fun. Snorkeling, scuba diving, island tours, Mayan ruins, I loved all of it. 

Also, @aprilsarahjune did you ever start Makena injections? How's it going?

• Options
    16+3, 10/30

I'm feeling great, almost not pregnant and it makes me worry a little

I think this is similar to my first DD's in that I really haven't grown a big bump and feel fine.  She was born in March and there were some people we told in January who were shocked and didn't guess

4) Rant/Rave/Questions?
    I wish I could feel the baby kicking more, it's my favorite part of pregnancy.  And why does there always have to be drama?  Stop feeding the Llama people (not directed here, but IRL)

Hands down, our Mediterranean Cruise!  It was an amazing cruise line, all the ports were beautiful and interesting and it was just magical to spend that week with DH!

Rachel and Jeff Married 5.29.05

Jason is 8

Elizabeth is 6

Katherine is 18 months 

Lilypie Maternity tickers
  • Options
    19weeks 3 days.  Due Oct 9 

Overall feeling pretty good!  I am having some trouble sleeping at night, but I guess that is to balance out my previous 2 pregnancies where I slept amazingly throughout both.  (karma!)

Sleeping a bit worse.  I feel like I am bigger than in previous pregnancies at this point, but then other times I'm not sure.  DS1 told someone the other day that I am having twins and they didn't question it before I corrected him...so maybe I am bigger haha

4) Rant/Rave/Questions?
    I was supposed to have my anatomy scan on Tuesday but had to reschedule to next Tuesday.  It is eating at me that I could have potentially known already but still have to wait a few more days.  I was team green for both previous pregnancies and I was quite patient throughout, but this time I want to know if we are having another son or if we will be having our first daughter.  

I really can't pick.  I enjoyed some travelling with my husband before we had kids which was nice because in retrospect it was so relaxing haha But travelling with our kids has been great too because it's been awesome to see them experiencing new things and to be surprised at how much they remember/learned on trips when they talk about them a long time after.  
  • Options
    1) How far along are you/when is your due date? 17+6

2) What symptoms are you having? How are you feeling?  I'm about 2 weeks between feeling nauseous and puking. I am starting to feel like an old lady. My body feels so week. walking upstairs leaves me breathless. I am feeling incapable already.

3) How does it compare to your previous pregnancy/pregnancies? So  much harder. this answer never changes.

4) Rant/Rave/Questions? Were you on a BMC on here previously, and if yes which group? I was a June '15 mum.

5) GTKY: What's the best vacation you ever had?  Honeymoon. It was so luxurious. Maybe a one in a life time experience because we stayed at a ridiculous resort and I doubt we'll splash out again like that.

**June Siggy Challenge: You Had ONE Job!**

LO#2 EDD October 18th 

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    @dajocl I am starting the progesterone injections on Friday!  I am a little excited and a little nervous.  I think the issue with insurance is that I was trying to verify through my prescription coverage but per the maternity nurse at United Healthcare, it should be billed as "medical" rather than "pharmacy". 
    *Siggy warning - loss mentioned*
    Preemie ID DDs; then DS; then natural M/C; now due 10/17
    High risk for pre-term: weekly Makena injections
  • Options
    @buttercream_frosting I'm sorry you are still not really getting any relief :(
    I was part of October '15 when pregnant with DS
    Pregnancy Ticker