September 2017 Moms

WTF Weds. 5/17

Whats making you say WTF today??

Re: WTF Weds. 5/17

• My WTF today is my f*cking car. Alternator went out, and I'm stuck here in the parking lot of an auto parts store with a dead car, my toddler, and they don't have another alternator. The only place that has one is on the other side of town. DH called a cab. So he's going to get the alternator and then put it in, here in the parking lot. But we are stuck here probably for another hour and it's cold outside. So we can't exactly walk somewhere. Just UGH WTF.
  • @wyomama0427 so sorry your having to deal with that! 
  • Loading the player...
  • DPandMBDPandMB member
    @wyomama0427 that sucks. Sorry to hear that. Hopefully the time goes really fast.

• bnmort8bnmort8 member
    @wyomama0427 sorry to hear this.. I know toddler is probably going crazy! hope all gets better ASAP! sending hugs.
  • bnmort8bnmort8 member
    @stephy_p I feel you!!! My MIL keeps telling me to stop buying stuff for baby.. which I add we haven't really bought anything! I want to scream and tell her this is my child!!! I know she is just excited its her first grandbaby but "BACK OFF". I guess this would be my WTF as well!
  • bridge-and-wall said:
    My WTF. I went to cover court for some people in my department today. I do it whenever they need help. No big deal. I get there today and all of them are there doing work in their offices. Why do I need to cover for them if they are all there? Why is it okay for my work to sit on my desk all morning so I can give them the ability to catch up on paperwork?
    Ugh that would piss me off majorly! 

Me: 27 years old            DH: 27 years old
    Type 1 Diabetes since 2001, MTHFR hetero A1298T
    Dogs: Raider 4 yrs, Dex 4 yrs
    Married in July 2014
    TTC #1 since late Feb 2016
    BFP #1 3/29/16     MMC: 5/5/16
    BFP #2 7/6/16    SCH, D&C 8/4/16
    BFP #3 12/26/16     EDD: 9/6/17
    My Chart / My Diabetes/Pregnancy Blog
    My Type 1/TTC/Pregnancy Podcast: 
    Juicebox Podcast Episode 118
    A1Cs:
    1/12/16 6.7%
    5/25/16 6.0%
    11/2/16 6.1%
    3/22/16 5.8%
    4/27/17 5.4%
    6/13/17 5.3%

"Sugar Fancy Tutu"
  • @bridge-and-wall That is so frustrating! Did you call them out?
    Lilypie Maternity tickers
  • Another WTF...people need to learn to use Word properly. Our court documents end up looking weird because nobody knows how to format or keep headers with the appropriate paragraphs. It's really not that hard!
  • @MyNamesTaken I'm talking to the supervisor today, but my understanding is that they just "need more time to catch up on paperwork" and I will be doing the same thing next week. I don't mind trying the cases, it's actually kind of fun to get to be in court now that I mostly sit at a desk all day, but it's exhausting and then I have to rush to get my work done.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Me 34 DH 34 
    PCOS

DS1 born September 2017
    Baby number 2 due 4/11/20
  • @bridge-and-wall I miss court too! I used to go weekly at my old job but now I go every few months if I'm lucky. Although it saves me having to awkwardly put on the robes with the bump. Lol
  • @MyNamesTaken Lawyers don't get to wear the robes here. So for me it's the awkwardness of going to court in a suit jacket that I can't button over the bump. Also, having to ask for recess so I can run pee. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Me 34 DH 34 
    PCOS

DS1 born September 2017
    Baby number 2 due 4/11/20
  • My heathen kindergarteners... today was awful at school and I was NOT a nice teacher... is it summer yet!?!?
  • DPandMBDPandMB member
    I spent sometime outside with DD while she was in the pool and this happened? WTF?  Who burns like this? 

• CSL522CSL522 member
    WTF to my patient today who guessed that I was 7 months pregnant and when I responded that I was about 5.5 months he responded with the classic "Are you sure it's not twins?" Oh haha, so hilarious, no.
  • DS had the bad poops this morning and an upset stomach. Sooo he stayed home from school.  Well , after he pooped his entire life away he was done by 10am, bright eyed and bushy tailed ready to play non stop.    I'm so tired.  He had eaten everything under this roof.   Wtf little man. How do you poop and eat so much in the same day ?! 

Canadian Bumpie - Texas bound
    DS #1 [S-5]
    3 Step Daughters [A-8] [E-6] [I-4]
    Baby #2 09/10/2017 
    It's a BOY! 
    Babywearer&EBF
    Babysizer Geeky Pregnancy Tracker

• JNR6510JNR6510 member
    My WTF is DH. Some days I swear I just want to punch him in the face! He always sleeps past his alarm and won't get up until 10 minutes before he has to leave for work, which makes him pissy and rushed. Well this morning he apparently didn't bother to make sure the fridge or freezer doors were closed before he left. So guess where my groceries (which I just drove the hour and a half into town and spent all day Saturday picking up by myself) for the whole rest of the month have gone? The damn garbage.

Then to top it all off, I get a bill in the mail today. DH has been using my credit card that was supposed to be gotten rid of and has spent over $700 last month. I am beyond livid. He knows we aren't using that damn card because the interest rate is ridiculous. Plus with all the repairs that have to be done at the house there is no extra money to put towards his bullshit frivolous spending. Ugh!

Also a giant maple tree got blown over thanks to the stupid storms. It just barely missed the house. But the half of it closest to the house is still standing and swaying in the wind. I really don't need a tree to fall on the house while I am home alone tonight.

Can it be the end of September already? I could seriously use a good margarita right about now.

• Coworkers who only want to complain and not do their job.