November 2017 Moms
Options

Wednesday Ticker Change 5/17

Happy Wednesday!

1. How many weeks are you?

2. How are you feeling?

3. Any appointments this week?

4. Rants, raves, questions?

5. GTKY: What is the one item you don't leave home without?

Pregnancy Ticker

Re: Wednesday Ticker Change 5/17

• Options
    jess0211jess0211 member
    edited May 2017
    1. How many weeks are you? 15!

2. How are you feeling? Pretty good. My sinuses are awful but I think my temporary office might be contributing to that. Constipation is fun! Eta and lots of CM/discharge 

3. Any appointments this week? Nothing until the 31st

4. Rants, raves, questions? I have a few today:

- Is five weeks before due date too late for a shower? For some reason it's stressing me out a bit
    - Is it possible I felt baby movement this morning. I was laying in bed and felt a flutter that felt different from anything I have felt before (i.e. gas) but I haven't felt it since
    - Rant/Rave: I have a really awesome potential job opportunity in my hometown (two states away from where I live now). It's a really rural area and DH and I never thought we'd have any job prospects there. There are a few concerns though. The program is very new and I'm questioning the ability of the current leadership to keep it afloat. Since there aren't any other jobs in the area if we were to move there and the program went under we'd be screwed. Whereas where we are now both DH and I have over 10  years and stability. The other issue is they want me there like yesterday. The idea of moving mid pregnancy, taking on a major job that will require a lot of time/effort upfront, selling our house, finding DH a job...it's all a bit overwhelming. That said, it would be an amazing opportunity and if it succeeded, WOW. Plus we'd be near family, slower pace of life, nice area of our LO to grow up. I am so conflicted. My heart says YES, my gut/brain says it's too much of a risk. I need to get back to them by Friday. I just wish it were better timing.

5. GTKY: What is the one item you don't leave home without? My phone and sunglasses.

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options

1. How many weeks are you?
    2. How are you feeling?
    fine bub wise. Have a cold tho which is shitty
    3. Any appointments this week?
    blood test Monday . Glucose

5. GTKY: What is the one item you don't leave home without? none really . Not that attached to stuff not even my phone . Just depends where I'm going 
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    @jess0211 lurking but my friend had her shower 5 weeks before her due date and it worked perfectly for her! My friend was all ready for baby to come only 3 weeks later (she ended up being just one day early). Also, if your heart says yes that sounds really great. I hate when my heart says no but my brain says yes, this is logical even if you don't love the idea. Hope you and your DH come to a decision that makes you both happy! Think of all the daycare money you'd save ;)

• Options

1. How many weeks are you? 15 weeks

2. How are you feeling? pretty good, I have a tooth ache, head ache and heart burn. Lol

3. Any appointments this week? next appointment is June 1st

5. GTKY: What is the one item you don't leave home without? my children, they always some how mange to get in the car with me.

Met my husband in December of 2009, moved in together April 2010, Engaged June 2010, married June 2011
    got pregnant after month of trying in December of 2011. resulting in our oldest 9/13/12. received a ppt January of 2012, giving us our boy 10/01/1213. Then we tried for baby number three and we received her 7/18/2015. We then decided that if we had another baby it wouldn't be so bad we found out on my birth day about baby number 4, arriving in November! We are so very blessed to have our four beautiful babies! <3

• Options
    1. Only 12 weeks! But excited to be approaching the end of 1T. Baby is the size of a plum!

2. Nauseous, dizzy, and shaky. Very tired. Haha the usual. 

3. Next appt is June 6. 

4. I'm just ready to get some energy back. It's so hard to be engaged with my two toddlers when I'm tired from pregnancy. But hopefully soon!

5. Food of some sort! Haha

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Options
    1. How many weeks are you? 14 weeks

2. How are you feeling? Better than last week MS is easing up just tired.

3. Any appointments this week? Nope, my next appointment is on June 13th

4. Rants, raves, questions? Nothing really stands out pregnancy related. 

5. GTKY: What is the one item you don't leave home without? My chap stick. Can't stand my dry lips.

Me: 28 <3 DH: 29

#1 DS: 11/24/2016

#2 EDD: 11/15/2017

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    @DuchessOfCambridge Thanks for the input. This decision is so hard. I think I have to go with my gut on this and think long-term. I am very worried about the job stability and if we move back "home" and if this fails there won't be any other options. Plus there are no options of DH. As much as I want to raise my LO in my hometown around family, I also want to be able to put a roof over his head, food in his belly, and clothes on his back. Sigh. I know what I have to do, I just don't wanna (said in a whiny voice). I am talking to them again today and I think I'm going to say thanks, but no thanks. And then eat a gallon of ice cream and cry.

Pregnancy Ticker