September 2017 Moms

TW Tuesday 5/16

Who's being a complete twatwaffle?

**in honor of Will Ferrell's commencement speech at USC...google it**

Re: TW Tuesday 5/16

• Loading the player...
  • I'll be honest (feel free to flame away), I don't really see the big deal about posting ultrasound pictures of boy vs. girl. I can't explain why (and I know it's totally illogical) but it just feels different to me than a crotch shot of a born child.

**TW**
    Me & DH: 32
    Married 2013
    Kiddo #1: Sept 2015
    BFP: 1/19, EDD: 9/30

"I'm having fruit salad for dinner. Well, it's mostly just grapes, actually. Ok all grapes. Fermented grapes. Fine, I'm having wine for dinner."
  • FB TWs are the worst. In my city-wide mom group someone posted a gross photo. Someone else asked her to put the photo in the comments so it wouldn't show up unless you clicked. People got all up in arms saying "we're all moms, deal with it." Um...motherhood shouldn't strip you have basic common social skills. And no, rando lady, asking to post gross photos in a comment is not censorship. Ugh.

Mine is the idiots who can't read street signs. On my way home, on one street you're not allowed to park on the street from 4-6 due to rush hour. This frees up the lane for traffic. There's always one TW who parks there anyway and causes everyone to have to merge. Read the sign directly in front of you!
    Lilypie Maternity tickers
  • bnmort8bnmort8 member
    I went on vacation last week and while gone a coworker sat at my desk which is fine.. you would think. When I returned yesterday I had to reorganize my desk it was a mess papers and pens everywhere. That's not all.. I also had her clients calling my line and asking for her and one of my clients said she answered the phone when he called ahh not cool. She knew she left my desk a mess she even came over to me and said "sorry if your desk was a mess I was here late with a customer" really B.. ah rant over.
  • My TW is DH... I had a really crummy Monday that followed a less than stellar Mother's Day and I was upset and crying last night. He response was to get pissed off and not talk to me. Then proceeded to yell at me that I wasn't the only one who had a bad day and his whole week was going to suck! I'm still so pissed!!! I rarely have a bad day and he acts like an ass to everyone in the house once a week when he has a bad day. So the one day it gets to me I'm the bad guy and how dare I have a bad day. I actually told him last night I would never express an emotion or tell him when I've had a bad day again. I'll just keep it to myself. He did like that either.
  • TW is my HR department at work for being unclear about maternity leave policies and acting like I'm the crazy one when I have follow-up questions when in reality they fail at communicating.
  • TW is SO's family who we saw yesterday and they fed our dog a bunch of table food (which we don't normally give her). She threw up all over our bed in the middle of the night and it soaked through the comforter and the sheets. So we were up at 3:30 am changing the sheets and washing the comforter.
  • winerenwineren member
    TW is Montana weather. I have a sunburn from last weekend. There's four inches of snow outside with more coming down. But it's supposed to be back to 70 by Friday.