October 2017 Moms

FTM Check-In / 5-16

Hello first time mommies! Please check in here! Share what you wish smile 

How far along are you?

Any new symptoms or changes since last check in?

Any appointments since last check in? How did it go? 

Rants/raves? 

Questions for FTM, or STM+? 

GTKY: Are you usually early or late to events (to dinner, parties, family get togethers, ect.)?
BabyFetus Ticker

Re: FTM Check-In / 5-16

• ariz17ariz17 member
    How far along are you? 19 + 1

Any new symptoms or changes since last check in? Lots of round ligament pain :(

Any appointments since last check in? How did it go?  I have my AS appointment today at 3:45!!

Rants/raves? Not too many but I am always hungry!

Questions for FTM, or STM+? Not at the moment...

GTKY: Are you usually early or late to events (to dinner, parties, family get togethers, ect.)? I am usually like too early lol.. Unless its somewhere I don't really want to go then I'm usually on time
  • How far along are you? 19 + 3

Any new symptoms or changes since last check in? my appetite is picking back up again. I thought it was leveling out, but now I'm just a hungry hungry hippo...

Any appointments since last check in? How did it go? I have my 4 week follow up tomorrow... should just be a routine appointment. check my weight (oh joy), pee in a cup, check the heart beat on the doppler  and send me on my way...

Rants/raves? Rant: Yoga kicked my rear this morning... Rave: I'm having so much fun feeling baby move around in there!

GTKY: Are you usually early or late to events (to dinner, parties, family get togethers, ect.)? late... I'm always late, and it stresses me out so much. I try so hard to be on time and it never happens...when this kid comes.. it will probably only get worse. 

\

• Loading the player...
  • How far along are you? 20+3

Any new symptoms or changes since last check in? My appetite has come back and now I'm hungry all the time! Which is probably a good thing considering I have only gained 6 pounds and the dr. wants me to gain at least 20-25 more.

Any appointments since last check in? How did it go? Had the AS last week! Everything was perfect!

Rants/raves? 

GTKY: Are you usually early or late to events (to dinner, parties, family get togethers, ect.)? Most of the time late. Everyone that knows my whole family knows to tell them to be there at 1:00, when your really planning on meeting at 1:30!!  :D
    BabyFetus Ticker

• How far along are you? 
    18w5d

Any new symptoms or changes since last check in? 
    None

Any appointments since last check in? How did it go? I have my anatomy scan today!!!

Rants/raves? Not looking forward to having my bladder full while they do the A/S

GTKY: Are you usually early or late to events (to dinner, parties, family get togethers, ect.)?  if it's up to me I'm slightly late. If it's up to DH we're an hour early. 
    Me: 29  DH: 32                                                                                          
    Married 9/27/2014
    TTC Since 1/1/2017
    BFP: 2/6/2017
    Due Date: 10/13/17
    pangur_ban_by_sequana-d31ja7y
    Pregnancy Ticker

• How far along are you? 
    16w3d

Any new symptoms or changes since last check in? I don't think I've ever checked in here before! -waves- no new symptoms for me. If my butt didn't hurt from being on my feet so much yesterday I wouldn't even know I was pregnant.

Any appointments since last check in? How did it go? nope still have a few more weeks.

Rants/raves? I want to feel this baby move already! Come on!

GTKY: Are you usually early or late to events (to dinner, parties, family get togethers, ect.)? Late. Everywhere. It's a horrible habit! Glad I'm not the only one.
  • tsa208tsa208 member
    How far along are you? 15w5d

Any new symptoms or changes since last check in?  This is my first check in.

Any appointments since last check in? How did it go? I had an ultrasound on Monday to see if my SCH had gone away. It hasn't. :/ It's small and I've never bled externally, so it's not a huge worry, but I'm on pelvic rest and it sucks!

Rants/raves? I feel like I've been eating like a teenager (relative to my strict diet pre-pregnancy I guess) but at almost 16 weeks in, I'm just under 5 lbs of weight gain so right on track. 

Questions for FTM, or STM+? For STM+, how long was your hospital stay after birth?

GTKY: Are you usually early or late to events (to dinner, parties, family get togethers, ect.)?  If it's at a public place, like a restaurant, about 5 minutes early. At someone's house, about 15 minutes late (give them a little more time).
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • How far along are you? 20w - halfway there!

Any new symptoms or changes since last check in? She's been kicking up a storm. Also I'm pretty sure I have BH contractions.

Any appointments since last check in? How did it go? My A/S last week went great, but one of the pics was blurry so I have to go back. I have a check-in with my OB this afternoon and will ask about the BH.

Rants/raves? I'm super annoyed at DH lately. He agreed to not stay out late last night and bring me dinner, but didn't get home until 10 pm. Not even a text to say "Hey I'm gonna be out late, maybe you should go ahead and order delivery". He and his friends ate at a nice restaurant and instead of getting me something delicious from there he got me Chipotle. I mean, I love Chipotle but it's not fair that he's splurging on himself and not on baby and me.

GTKY: Are you usually early or late to events (to dinner, parties, family get togethers, ect.)?  Meetings - on time. Reservations - on time or early. Parties and get togethers - fashionably late.
  • How far along are you? 20 weeks

Any new symptoms or changes since last check in?  Headaches are still a thing, but I think my neck/upper back are jammed up and are causing most of them.  I'm going to the chiropractor tomorrow morning and hopefully that will help.

Any appointments since last check in? How did it go?  Nope.  

Rants/raves? AS tomorrow!!!!!  Plus I'm loving that my bump is actually looking bump-ish and not like I have a belly.  

Questions for FTM, or STM+? Nope.

GTKY: Are you usually early or late to events (to dinner, parties, family get togethers, ect.)?  Early to concerts, movies, etc.  Usually on-time for family events.  
    June 2017 Siggy Challenge:  "You had one job to do!"

BabyFruit Ticker
  • @tsa208. We were admitted Sunday morning, baby was born Monday evening, we were discharged Wednesday evening.  Vaginal birth, but we both needed antibiotics after delivery so it delayed it about half-day
    TTC x 1.5 years.
    Acupuncture, Femera x3 cyles, and HSG.
    BFP in September 2014, DS born June 2015.
    TTC x2 months.
    BFP January 2017.

BabyFruit Ticker