June 2017 Moms

Weekend Randoms- Mother's Day

What do all you lovely mamas and mamas to be have planned?

Re: Weekend Randoms- Mother's Day

• I'm going to attempt to plant our garden. We bought green peppers, tomatoes, onions, zucchini, and cucumbers. DH is tilling it up right now. ... we'll see how long I last. 
  • kdanjoukdanjou member
    Going out to brunch with my parents.  DH is treating me to a pedi and a haircut later this month.
    MC Sept 2010
    BFP Oct 2011 - DD born July 2012
    TTC again since July 2014
    First IUI 9/26/16:  BFP!
    EDD 6/19/2017
    It's a girl!
    Born 6/26/17, 9lb 5oz
  • Loading the player...
  • We'll be going to my aunt and uncle's for lunch tomorrow and decided it was a good occasion to surprise them and ask them to be the baby's godparents. 
  • Going out to dinner with the in-laws Sunday night. Probably just hanging around the house, hubby is going to send me for a relaxing spa day over the summer when I need a break from the soon to be two girls in our lives. I have a pedicure planned with my Mom next weekend that I'm looking forward to!
  • Going to dinner with my extended family (grandmother, aunt and uncle, parents, and my fam) and then relaxing!!! 
  • Our friends we love seeing, but we never seem to get together (they live an hour away) came down today. It was a nice last minute surprise! We were going to take the kids to this new place they opened up around here, but ended up just letting the kids play and we all just talked. Great way to spend the rainy day! Tomorrow DH is making my breakfast in bed with DD

• JennMof3JennMof3 member
    edited May 2017
    I dropped off my mom's gift today so I hope to relax all day tomorrow. My hubby grocery shopped today. He is making waffles with strawberries and whipped topping with the kids. I think we'll also play a few games. Keep it really low key.
  • I couldn't even sleep in this morning! WTF!
    DH and DS1 gave me a prenatal massage (which I guess I better schedule asap), some essential oils, and a Harry Potter figurine and they'll probably make me some breakfast. From there my only request was to able to do my grocery shopping alone today. 

• megsyyxmegsyyx member
    It's 11.30 at night here, Mothers Day has been and gone today. 
    Hubby woke me up with breakfast in bed, totally suprised me! Then had lunch at his mums house and dinner at my mums house which we prepared for her. 
    Was a really nice day! 
    Happy Mothers Day to all you beautiful Mums, I hope you were all spoilt and got to relax  :)
    Me: 23  |  DH: 25  | Married: 28.3.14  |  Together Since: 28.07.10
    MC#1 o:) : April 15  |  MC#2 o:) : Aug 15  |  MC#3 o:) : Jan 16  | MC#4  o:) : April 16